Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's alright she won't be getting married she will end up postponing it
I was thinking, since the addition of the extra ring - another story she was supposed to tell but never did.....would she have done the registry office already and down the line postpone the forrin wedding?????

Reactions: 4
I was thinking, since the addition of the extra ring - another story she was supposed to tell but never did.....would she have done the registry office already and down the line postpone the forrin wedding?????
It wouldn't shock me at all if it ended up postponed. She's a reckless spender and if be surprised if she was able to afford it to be honest. When did they do the green folder? It'd be at least 3 months for that for the registry office.

Reactions: 11
Green folder day wasn't 3 months ago though. Also its actually hard to get dates for registry office in Cork - unless it's changed in the last few months there's more than 3 month wait

Reactions: 4
I run very regularly and unless you are running 10km+ there is absolutely no need for a running vest, don’t even own one myself 🤣🤣 she is pathetic and this is all just to fill some weird void in her life
I ran half marathons without it!!! I'd find it uncomfortable I get leggings with pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“It was hard” then “it gets way easier” like does she hear herself with the lies? 😂 just utter verbal diarrhoea 🤦🏻‍♀️ love how now she’s scared to go out at 6:30am to “run” because of “the world we live in”…..gearing up for a “someone followed me out running in so scared I can’t anymore” so she has an excuse to quit 😂 loads of us are up and out earlier than 6:30, especially in a poxy residential area the twit 🤦🏻‍♀️ everything is a drama with her
Id say any of the local lads seen her running towards them they'd dive into the bushes, FFS everyone knows everyone in that area. She's afraid people would see the struggle 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear to god I bust my ass laughing at this one on a daily basis. A running vest now. She'll have to do a CLAB with Grace! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she gets a running vest, I'd love to see how she's going to beat her tyres into one. She will probably wear the vacious vest that she lives in underneath it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least the running vest might keep her tits in place cos she doesn't seem to be too bothered about wearing a sports bra 🍈🍈 no wonder they're 8 inches from her breast bone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear to god I bust my ass laughing at this one on a daily basis. A running vest now. She'll have to do a CLAB with Grace! 🙄🙄🙄

[/QUOTE]
It’s embarrassing. 🤣🤣🤣 of all the serious runners I know not one of em wears these vests “ for their phone”. Only these clowns 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Green folder day wasn't 3 months ago though. Also its actually hard to get dates for registry office in Cork - unless it's changed in the last few months there's more than 3 month wait
They say a max of 6 months too so will prioritise sooner dates so October wasn’t a priority booking time when they went, there’s a smelly rat somewhere and I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s an Ireland registry home job being done and the dates are skewed so no one scuppers her big day if it ever happens 😂 majelly is in for some shock between her other sons weddings and the trash burps will put on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll delay the wedding if she hasn’t got the council house couldn’t be having a joint assessment now so that’ll be her deciding factor for when the big day (legally) anyway will happen. Guarantee Keith still has any registered post at his mams and she’s one of these ones on the social page on Facebook asking if their fella stays over 3 nights a week can they be reported

Reactions: 8
So she got mason jars to fill from the big bag but where does she put the bag then?? So, she is actually taking up more space!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually heard that locally. That they married in the registry office and The address was a very very little minimoon.

Edit to say that's from a very reliable source

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.