Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear anymore about Luke’s Lego. He doesn’t have that much Lego, she’s fooling nobody. If he was that obsessed he would be taken to Lego club & the lego exhibition. Between that & the babygros get a bleeping life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If I hear anymore about Luke’s Lego. He doesn’t have that much Lego, she’s fooling nobody. If he was that obsessed he would be taken to Lego club & the lego exhibition. Between that & the babygros get a bleeping life
But who would take him? Cos she definitely won't! But you're right, all her talk of lewks lego and she has never ever shown him with lego ever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3 walks and this one thinks she's the Dalai Lama with all her advice
LB dead at your profiler is that a still from sausage suit vid 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

She got him a Lego box look @Wexy123 are you delided now ??? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Running vest 🤣 reminds me of people who put their swimming goggles on in the changing room and walk out to the pool bank stretching as they go. Always end up being shite swimmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is that endermologie video all about her huffing and puffing carrying belly up the stairs 😂 im mortified, why even take ur baby to appointments ur ma is at home

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear to god I bust my ass laughing at this one on a daily basis. A running vest now. She'll have to do a CLAB with Grace! 🙄🙄🙄
It’s embarrassing. 🤣🤣🤣 of all the serious runners I know not one of em wears these vests “ for their phone”. Only these clowns 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
I'm surprised she's not exercising in the fukin sambas!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice dent in the passenger door of the "jeep"...
An insider posted a few months ago “will sarah be on telling of the bang she had near the school” it was when she was getting a lot of heat on here for parking in the wheelchair spot outside the school without beddy in toe, one morning she came on like a bollix but didn’t say why and a mammy from the gate put it here and it was never ever mentioned by her because of all the provisional talk of her having no license, I’d say she did it herself because if she had been hit god knows there’d have been the bee base called, pics for the gram of her collapsing in the back, Luke giving her CPR, belly administering the oxygen mask (while in utero) and the biggest insurance scam since the woman throwing the Christmas tree looking for nearly a million euro 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Tell us about the big crease in the door Burps, did it happen when you closed the door with your big arse??
IMG_9330.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way her facial expression changed when she was talking about the space Luke’s Lego was taking up is sick. when talking about Belly’s stuff (and her own)she says it fairly calmly but when it comes to Luke she just can’t hide the disdain. Sick witch. Also, when did Sayyyrahh learn a new word?! “Aesthetic“ was an unexpected word choice! well done gurrrlll 👏🏻 next time try use it properly, you’ll sound less of langer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How long do you have to get married if there's a long wait for registry office dates? Is there an expiry date on the green folder?

As a Lanzarote wedding is not legally binding surely she'd be better off waiting til after she gets a council house? Or maybe they really are saving for a mortgage and Keet will have a better chance of getting one on his own

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.