Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her story of the ball run this morning, and she zooming in on Keet and Lewk at the far side of the road. So she stood away from them with Belly at the parade yesterday and now she's standing on the opposite side of the road to them today with Belly πŸ€”

They should roll her down Patricks Hill, I'm sure there's plenty who would pay to see that
@Wexy123 you make us laugh every day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know about any of you gals but i absolutely love hearing about how the sprog is getting too big for her 3-6 mont clothes and how she’s in 6-9 month clothes πŸ™„πŸ₯±

would she ever give it a bleeping rest! No one gives a duck πŸ™„ I can really see that 15lb weight loss……. from her earπŸ™„ sorry but she looks like she actually gained

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously!
She tried on the size 10 but she would need a 14 to be comfortable. She was bait into size 16 the other day.
This one lives in cuckoo land!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Stop with the sambas 😭😭😭 it doesn’t make you β€œposh” !! They are f****ing runners πŸ™„
---
Seriously!
She tried on the size 10 but she would need a 14 to be comfortable. She was bait into size 16 the other day.
Make it make sense πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Seriously!
Cork fire brigade were spotted in Onslow gardens cutting Burps outta the blazer.
Shes fucken mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Luke is already destroyed. He acts weird the poor child. She has him totally warped.
She makes him act that way. I have personally seen him with his dad twice, once in the cinema and they were in front of me getting munchies and we were at the same film with my little boy. Nothing weird about him at all. A perfectly normal and happy child having fun with his Dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Isabella this Isabella that. it’s literally her personality these days. also it’s evident she plonks herself in the bedroom all day and leaves those kids to be fed and cares for by her family.
she should never come off the pill

Reactions: 15
Let’s not forget that Flabby Fanny and Teeter Grouch happily drove to Dublin loads of times for IVF and to β€œjust be” but she can’t make the same journey ONCE for Luke, to not allow him go to Brian and then to not take him herself she’s fuckin selfish and fuckin evil, the witch. Then again she can’t even stand on the same side of road as him for the ball run.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How in gods name does this elephant 🐘 spend full days arrrganising Bellys wardrobe. In all fairness they are living in her mammys spare room, there can only be 1 wardrobe. How can it be that big of a job to go through a baby's clothes!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.