Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually the worst mother to ever walk this planet.. iv seen drug fuelled mothers better than her!! She’s horrid and does not deserve those two kids. To pretend that she was going to bring Luke to Dublin as a surprise just so his dad couldn’t bring him is an actual disgrace and she should be ashamed of herself. What an asshole of a woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
At this rate I’m convinced she only even still has custody of him because Brian has to pay her money. My dog gets brought on more day trips to parks far away and the beach so he can swim. No decent reason he wasn’t at the Lego thing today or in Disneyland last summer. If she did nothing for either of them, grand, moneys tight and they’re saving. But the blatant sun shines out of belly’s arse or gummy mouth is revolting. The little lad is hateable when he goes on like a creepy aulfella but he’s been told and taught to behave that way. He needs a proper childhood. She’s mentioned her own parents having favourites and all she’s doing is repeating history, the nasty blubbery fat ugly trollop
Speaking of swimming. Did lewks swimming lessons end when their free hotel gym membership end?🤔
Poor Lewk

Reactions: 14
That was @Sloppy Foley 😂 Any response back yet Sloppy?
Skitting at you @Wexy123 🤣🤣🤣

no!!! Seen but no reply 🤣 Vava didn’t get back to me either!
---
She is actually the worst mother to ever walk this planet.. iv seen drug fuelled mothers better than her!! She’s horrid and does not deserve those two kids. To pretend that she was going to bring Luke to Dublin as a surprise just so his dad couldn’t bring him is an actual disgrace and she should be ashamed of herself. What an asshole of a woman.
she is a bad mam but just don’t come for her clabs!

Reactions: 15
It won’t be long until she tires of Isabella as well. They are novelties when they are babies. When they become harder work she has no interest. Keith is the only one who is interested in those kids & Luke isn’t even his! It’s disgraceful. When my kids were small we were always on the go, soft plays, cinema, park, beach etc. all the normal things families do together.

• Heart
It won’t be long until she tires of Isabella as well. They are novelties when they are babies. When they become harder work she has no interest. Keith is the only one who is interested in those kids & Luke isn’t even his! It’s disgraceful. When my kids were small we were always on the go, soft plays, cinema, park, beach etc. all the normal things families do together.
I’m the same, after work there is no way I could sit there on my hole doing duck all with my child! Those poor children are born to a selfish bleep and I feel sorry for them but what comes out of a crow is a crows egg and they will be as fucked up as their mother! You can see it in luke already 🙄 the two kids give me the shits everytime they are on camera, esp Luke when he is in performance monkey mode 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Speaking of swimming. Did lewks swimming lessons end when their free hotel gym membership end?🤔
Poor Lewk
She was recording them and people complained to the hotel as other kids were in the videos. I think if I’m correct the hotel responded (they didn’t to me, I think I saw it on an older thread) saying it wasn’t allowed there was one more pic of lewk being at swimming then nothing so not sure if it was a freebie that was cancelled or if she got a snot that that words were had about her videoing other people’s kids in the pool

Reactions: 8
I’m the same, after work there is no way I could sit there on my hole doing duck all with my child! Those poor children are born to a selfish bleep and I feel sorry for them but what comes out of a crow is a crows egg and they will be as fucked up as their mother! You can see it in luke already 🙄 the two kids give me the shits everytime they are on camera, esp Luke when he is in performance monkey mode 😬
Luke is already destroyed. He acts weird the poor child. She has him totally warped.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Luke is already destroyed. He acts weird the poor child. She has him totally warped.
He's the ultimate people pleaser to try and get any smidge of attention from her. She has a right fool made out of him. The baby will probably be a mini Sarah by the time she's 2

• Sad
  • Sick
Just saw her story of the ball run this morning, and she zooming in on Keet and Lewk at the far side of the road. So she stood away from them with Belly at the parade yesterday and now she's standing on the opposite side of the road to them today with Belly 🤔

They should roll her down Patricks Hill, I'm sure there's plenty who would pay to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 38
why is she always pushing those kids to be more “advanced” than their age? I don’t even believe Belly has a tooth, prob the remains of some raspberry, chocolate porridge. Same with Luke, he’s soooo talll he’s in age 9/10. And she does the opposite with herself, she’s constantly shrinking. The staged family pic actually turns my stomach, what a bleeping weirdo she is.
How old is Isabella now? my little lad got his first tooth at bang on 5 months which I believe to be early enough but at the same time I don’t know. On another note, what’s going on with Luke’s teeth, his top row, has anyone else noticed they look odd or is just me

Reactions: 5
How old is Isabella now? my little lad got his first tooth at bang on 5 months which I believe to be early enough but at the same time I don’t know. On another note, what’s going on with Luke’s teeth, his top row, has anyone else noticed they look odd or is just me
They are worn away, probably teeth grinding!

Reactions: 4
The girl that done the lessons had a baby recently she is best friends with her cousin/friend ciara . I say she is delighted another ting she doesn’t have to do with luke 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
His teeth are the product of neglect. If this selfish bint paid any attention at all to her poor son she would bring him to the dentist, his father must also be as thick as two planks to allow this situation with his son. More focus on nutrition and health, sibling fairness and good funt up the hole would do this wan the world of good. Less “Ms Rachel”/ encanto, bows and staged pics and she might not totally duck up her kids. Unlikely though.

Reactions: 11
As much as we go on about Gingiviteet, at least he does show interest in Luke Buckley. I’d say if it wasn’t for him, there would’ve been no parade yesterday or ball run today. Luke Buckley would’ve been sat at home with his lazy food obsessed mother
Yeah and at least he has a job and goes to work unless lard hole herself

Reactions: 8
Just saw her story of the ball run this morning, and she zooming in on Keet and Lewk at the far side of the road. So she stood away from them with Belly at the parade yesterday and now she's standing on the opposite side of the road to them today with Belly 🤔

They should roll her down Patricks Hill, I'm sure there's plenty who would pay to see that
To be fair she probably couldn't walk up Patricks Hill so had to wait the bottom 🦏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His teeth are the product of neglect. If this selfish bint paid any attention at all to her poor son she would bring him to the dentist, his father must also be as thick as two planks to allow this situation with his son. More focus on nutrition and health, sibling fairness and good funt up the hole would do this wan the world of good. Less “Ms Rachel”/ encanto, bows and staged pics and she might not totally duck up her kids. Unlikely though.
This won't happen though,she will hop out another baby and ditch instabelly.and then get her gastric band

Reactions: 4
This won't happen though,she will hop out another baby and ditch instabelly.and then get her gastric band
Of course it won’t. She’s a demented narcissist and I’ll bet that Belly will become exactly like Saayyraahh and poor Luke will be the scapegoat. I’ve said it before but an alley cat would be a better mother and I hope Luke figures it all out someday and runs for the hills.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.