Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she always pushing those kids to be more “advanced” than their age? I don’t even believe Belly has a tooth, prob the remains of some raspberry, chocolate porridge. Same with Luke, he’s soooo talll he’s in age 9/10. And she does the opposite with herself, she’s constantly shrinking. The staged family pic actually turns my stomach, what a bleeping weirdo she is.
Its not advanced though she's nearly 6 months?my daughter had her first tooth at least than 4 months I'd say 6 is average,my son got his first at 6 months and a month later had 8 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Its not advanced though she's nearly 6 months?my daughter had her first tooth at least than 4 months I'd say 6 is average,my son got his first at 6 months and a month later had 8 😂😂😂
I think it’s because I’ve been hearing she’s been “aetin the arm (aka hand) off herself” since she’s been about two weeks ago that I find it hard to believe she’s telling the truth now. She’s the girl who cried teeth as far as I’m concerned 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Finally the long awaited tooth has made an appearance. She's teething since she came out of the womb.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Luke had to make do with watching a load of balls rolling down Patrick’s Hill rather than the Lego show

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done Mrs - you have the most advanced meticulous children - you should be announcing this to the world that is the way to do it xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not realise that all of these fake plans to take Luke places that never materialise just make her look completely pathetic? Disneyland, Tayto Park, Lego exhibition, all things she said she was going to do with him and never happened. The child even had a years free pass to Fota and she never brought him once. I’m sure it has expired now. All of these lies just make her look a big fool when the boy doesn’t see outside the back door from one end of the year to the next
Did they ever go to Fota with the free pass?

Reactions: 1
I think it’s because I’ve been hearing she’s been “aetin the arm (aka hand) off herself” since she’s been about two weeks ago that I find it hard to believe she’s telling the truth now. She’s the girl who cried teeth as far as I’m concerned 🙈
The girl who cried teeth 😂😂😂😂 I'm surprised she's not running marathons as she's so advanced and long
---
Well done Mrs - you have the most advanced meticulous children - you should be announcing this to the world that is the way to do it xxx
Girl I don't want to brag and take away instabellys limelight 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Luke had to make do with watching a load of balls rolling down Patrick’s Hill rather than the Lego show
At this rate I’m convinced she only even still has custody of him because Brian has to pay her money. My dog gets brought on more day trips to parks far away and the beach so he can swim. No decent reason he wasn’t at the Lego thing today or in Disneyland last summer. If she did nothing for either of them, grand, moneys tight and they’re saving. But the blatant sun shines out of belly’s arse or gummy mouth is revolting. The little lad is hateable when he goes on like a creepy aulfella but he’s been told and taught to behave that way. He needs a proper childhood. She’s mentioned her own parents having favourites and all she’s doing is repeating history, the nasty blubbery fat ugly trollop

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As much as we go on about Gingiviteet, at least he does show interest in Luke Buckley. I’d say if it wasn’t for him, there would’ve been no parade yesterday or ball run today. Luke Buckley would’ve been sat at home with his lazy food obsessed mother

• Sad
Reactions: 31
And then she comes on yday saying she done a Shein Order for herself?!! Money to burn!

Reactions: 10
It’s clearly not the money , she spends like it’s going out of fashion. Can make plenty trips to mediums and abba nights. When my kid was that age we were always making trips to Dublin for various outings. I didn’t even drive at the time we got the train the two of us made a day of it. And money was tight. But you suck it up. She’s a desperate parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did the person who messaged the girl who made the invitations ever get a reply I wonder? 😂 Can't remember who it was 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.