Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also an 18-24 for isabella?? What is that all about she 6months ffs
It’s pathetic the buying she does for that child when she has 2

Reactions: 11
duck me lads, she goes for 1 jog and all of a sudden she's fitting into a size 10 comfortably 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Size 10 shoes I’d say 😂 definitely not clothes anyways. She must be planning on doing a mega statement to say she’s buying a suit, the green jacket is being retired for a beige suit 😂

She makes him act that way. I have personally seen him with his dad twice, once in the cinema and they were in front of me getting munchies and we were at the same film with my little boy. Nothing weird about him at all. A perfectly normal and happy child having fun with his Dad.
I know she does, she has him warped. It’s sad but nobody seems to a care enough to stop it

Reactions: 1
She is so jealous of Donna, you can see she wishes she was the same size as her pretending she can fit into her size 10 jacket 🤣🤣 get a life Sarah.. your a whole 5 sizes better than Donna and always will be!!

Reactions: 14
Can't wait to see her beat into it 😂
Although if she wants a full body pic they will have to send someone up in a plane to take an aerial photograph
And they can land it back on her forehead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also an 18-24 for isabella?? What is that all about she 6months ffs
It’s pathetic the buying she does for that child when she has 2
The fact she thinks buying baby gros makes her a great mom is so funny. They're essential
hardly exciting content 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 13
And u can bet your life if she fit into a size 10 blazer she would be twirling around in a bleeping mirror videoing herself saying how proud she is with her 15lb weight loss blah blah blah! 🤨🙄

Reactions: 16
She makes him act that way. I have personally seen him with his dad twice, once in the cinema and they were in front of me getting munchies and we were at the same film with my little boy. Nothing weird about him at all. A perfectly normal and happy child having fun with his Dad.
Totally agree with you. There's nothing weird about Luke, when he's with other people. He's a different child when burps not around. I agree though his speech isn't great

Edit to say ( I hope this doesn't get Luke into trouble )
He doesn't call teet dad , when he's with others..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She is actually the worst mother to ever walk this planet.. iv seen drug fuelled mothers better than her!! She’s horrid and does not deserve those two kids. To pretend that she was going to bring Luke to Dublin as a surprise just so his dad couldn’t bring him is an actual disgrace and she should be ashamed of herself. What an asshole of a woman.
💯! I only became aware of her after the nasty Sweet Kings ads for Mother’s Day last year, so don’t know the background of what happened with Luke’s father, but her actions are those of a spiteful & bitter witch. Too thick to realise the only person she is spiting is her little boy.

A size 10 fit comfortably 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that comment made my weekend!! but now needs a 14 but is gettin a size 16 in the pantses ? Wtf is she smokin!

also if she was as dedicated to her c25k as she is to sortin belly’s wardrobe she’d be wasting away! How many times has she mentioned in the last few weeks about how she needs to buy more 6-9m but has loads 9-12m 🥱 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girls her stories about the blazer HAS to be a pisstake hahahahaha omg I laughed out loud

Ffs did stevie wonder make the blazer? Size 10 can she actually hear herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those children have probably spent their weekend in front of a screen. Her I spent my Bank Holiday Monday clearing a wardrobe as if she's something special to do it on a Bank Holiday. Burps probably thinks its a not a worthwhile weekend unless it's spent in the pub. She's lazy at everything in life including being a lazy mother. It costs nothing to walk in a woods or go to a playground with your kids.

Reactions: 7
Ffs did stevie wonder make the blazer? Size 10 can she actually hear herself 🙈
She has to be having a laugh, she can't honestly believe she's anywhere close to being a size 10. She has a set of boobs on her back and looks like her arse is on backwards ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.