Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Mrs glam tit reminds me of something I would have gotten as a 14 year old teenager in pound city and found years later in some old makeup bag smashed to bits.

has she anything else to wear other than that vest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

she thinks she is the tit today if anyone sees her give her a kick x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The other 2 pics were not taken that long ago πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
---

where can you report is there a link πŸ₯°
https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/social-media-influencer-reporting/ this is the link
---
It appears she’s taken down the pictures so lads I’ve the receipts
You need to screenshot these as proof
You need the name of her β€œBrand”
Renewyouwithesarahburke
You need the date 16/03/2024
The time it was posted
10:05 am
Her username
Sarahburke_x
If everyone reports her the more clout we’ll have
IMG_9279.png
IMG_9280.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Excuse the duck out of me but where are our St Patrick’s Day hats for our profiles???

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry and correct me if I am wrong - how is this not a bleeping ad if they are paying her??
---
https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/social-media-influencer-reporting/ this is the link
---
It appears she’s taken down the pictures so lads I’ve the receipts
You need to screenshot these as proof
You need the name of her β€œBrand”
Renewyouwithesarahburke
You need the date 16/03/2024
The time it was posted
10:05 am
Her username
Sarahburke_x
If everyone reports her the more clout we’ll have View attachment 2820499View attachment 2820500
Done! Thanks for info x

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who posts a pic of β€˜weightloss’ in man pants and baggy jumper? Obviously to hide everything. State of Keeth too. Is he the full shilling?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was last night keets night out? From what I get from the stories he says "what shade am I" and she says "pale" then "minus 5" and that's when he says to Belly "she has her nasty boots on this morning" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is she giving him the cold shoulder for having the neck to go on a night out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was last night keets night out? From what I get from the stories he says "what shade am I" and she says "pale" then "minus 5" and that's when he says to Belly "she has her nasty boots on this morning" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is she giving him the cold shoulder for having the neck to go on a night out
I made a mistake night out is next weekend! πŸ˜‚

do you see the way poor LB is roaring hello world and she just completely dismisses him doesn’t even acknowledge him. She did in her tit cry at him in the parade last year 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 16
I made a mistake night out is next weekend! πŸ˜‚

do you see the way poor LB is roaring hello world and she just completely dismisses him doesn’t even acknowledge him. She did in her tit cry at him in the parade last year 🀣🀣🀣
Did you hear Keet singing something about eyelashes in the background, he's ripping the piss out of her this morning big time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she’s not having it from either of them this morning 🀣🀣
When Luke comes into the room she goes "oh the whole family is here" and an eye roll, she actually hates them all doesn't she πŸ˜‚ Oh Keet is out next weekend when she's on the hen. Not going to miss an opportunity for a night out when the heifer is away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saw there's new option on Instagram for reporting digitally altered photos. They're all fucked πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm creased at her new photo of her "before and after" Like in all fairness if she was wearing the same in the second photo as the first she would look the exact same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Why doesn't she do a comparison in the same clothes. Anyone can tuck their spare tyre (or tyres in Burps case) into a baggy pyjamas and claim to be down 15lbs! And we all know if she was really down that weight she would be doing her weigh ins and showing the number on the scales like she used to when she was actually losing weight.

Reactions: 13
She's awful ugly looking her skin is awful doesn't matter how many layers of muck she puts on it she obviously hasn't told Keith about holiday plans she's full of tit

Reactions: 10
She would want to be careful at the parade in case they mistake her for a float

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.