Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only wears vavavoom knock off sambas ๐Ÿ™„

lads not a hope if I was her size, whether it was a free collab or not, would I wear that sausage suit to show everyone.
I wouldn't be able to wear it either. Very much doubt we'll ever get a full body photo of her in that sausage suit again. She was meant to do a half way progress comparison and it never happened. I'm sure she curses that Endermologie place everyday that they shared the reel of her in it, the sausage suit photo is never going away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Friend of mine just text to say she saw the beast at the parade. Apparently spent the whole time on her phone and taking videos and was standing behind keet and Luke with the buggy. And she said she's beat into the vest and leggings ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Friend of mine just text to say she saw the beast at the parade. Apparently spent the whole time on her phone and taking videos and was standing behind keet and Luke with the buggy. And she said she's beat into the vest and leggings ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Pity she didnโ€™t get an unfiltered shot of โ€œthe crowdโ€ nod nod wink wink ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pity she didnโ€™t get an unfiltered shot of โ€œthe crowdโ€ nod nod wink wink ๐Ÿ˜‰
Tell me about it, I'm fuming she didn't get a pic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she said she was beat into her phone for the whole time, and was stood at the back with the buggy. Keet and Luke were at the front at the barriers. She went up to the front a couple of times to take videos and then back to the back again. Some yoke for playing happy families isn't she!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I swear to god her subconscious always betrays her%! Yet again the pic of Luke is in black and white, showing the back of his head, compared to Belly, a burst of colour and her face takes over the whole pic. She really makes it clear what she thinks of poor Luke. And Lego didnโ€™t happen either, what a witch.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Does nothing else fit her or does she just live in the best and leggings? Does anyone remember that rotten waist trainer/leggings she used live in?

Reactions: 10
Is that a new green blazer it likes different to the rant one and she's advertising where to get it. Old one is hardly still in stock.
Also this โฌ‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Does nothing else fit her or does she just live in the best and leggings? Does anyone remember that rotten waist trainer/leggings she used live in?
She was never out of that waist trainer. She even use to wear it to exercise in. It wouldn't close around one of her thighs now ๐Ÿ˜‚
1000002116.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheโ€™s a decent size 12/14 there and nothing wrong with it so how she thinks sheโ€™s only a 16 now blows my mind ๐Ÿ˜‚
How anyone does a try on haul of size 16 clothes that clearly don't fit and still claims to be a size 16 blows my mind ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Honestly if she didn't have her 2 vacious vests to wear with her tent of a blazer she would never leave the house ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
When people put cheese on veg they usually donโ€™t add sauce plus chili flakes and then not melt it ๐Ÿคฎ this throwing grated cheese on everything, sheโ€™d eat shite covered in it now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the fact she thinks her body can even digest and use almost 60g of protein in one sitting shows how utterly stupid she is when it comes to nutrition.

Reactions: 16
Sheโ€™s a size 18. End of. If she just owned up to it she probably wouldnโ€™t give us half the content for here and people can see through her lies Iโ€™m sure people who actually like her ( hard to believe they are out there) surely donโ€™t believe sheโ€™s a 16 or 14.

Reactions: 12
I am trying to lose weight at the moment and am tracking macros. My protein for the day is 60grams.

She is having nearly 60 grams in one meal. If anyone could track her protein intake for a day it would be interesting.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.