Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a dope, the reason she's not losing weight is because she's consuming so much protein and it's upping her calories. She seems to be trying to take in 120-130g protein a day but doesn't do any workouts whatsoever. Now I know she went for a walk there the other day and jogged for a good 5 seconds but I still don't think she needs all that protein for that 😂😂 Her old mate Droolie Julie is down 8lbs in a couple of weeks and she's not carrying a fraction of the weight Sarah is but then Drools isn't inhaling protein in every form for every meal either 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Saw Majella today in Killarney. I was thinking to myself how weird it is that I know who she is, yet I’ve never met her in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Julie smashing her weight loss must really piss her off, scummy and all Julie is id rather her any day over burps.

Reactions: 11
She's a dope, the reason she's not losing weight is because she's consuming so much protein and it's upping her calories. She seems to be trying to take in 120-130g protein a day but doesn't do any workouts whatsoever. Now I know she went for a walk there the other day and jogged for a good 5 seconds but I still don't think she needs all that protein for that 😂😂 Her old mate Droolie Julie is down 8lbs in a couple of weeks and she's not carrying a fraction of the weight Sarah is but then Drools isn't inhaling protein in every form for every meal either 🙄
She would be better off following the slimming world plan again. I know many have said it's a cult but it seems to have been the only thing that worked for her

Reactions: 12
Excuse my ignorance but how is it not an ad? Like did she not get sent this tit for free to advertise.? And now she’s showin them on her page cause ‘ so many people asked’ but it’s an item she didn’t pay for. ? Am I missing something?

ps the 2 bows in belly’s hair look ridiculous!!🤣
IMG_7636.jpeg
IMG_7637.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Excuse my ignorance but how is it not an ad? Like did she not get sent this tit for free to advertise.? And now she’s showin them on her page cause ‘ so many people asked’ but it’s an item she didn’t pay for. ? Am I missing something?

View attachment 2821468
She did this with that shoe tit too !!
It’s like Ronald McDonald coming on TV eating a Big Mac and saying hi lads this isn’t an ad people just keeping asking me what burger I’m eating. It’s like sneaky advertising!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the fact she thinks her body can even digest and use almost 60g of protein in one sitting shows how utterly stupid she is when it comes to nutrition.
💯 clueless
The pillock is probably causing herself the headaches with all the protein....headaches Burps, not migraines!

Reactions: 7

ps the 2 bows in belly’s hair look ridiculous!!🤣
View attachment 2821468View attachment 2821469
You can report it, where it says product put in Dylan Oaks and in the influencer put Sarah Burke it’s up to them to pull her on it because it’s them that’ll get into the shite over her
---
Don’t forget the screenshot

Reactions: 7
Very annoying it is like boughten..instead of bought..... She borrowed me her car. Instead of she gave me a loan of her car. ...... Any taking her out of school didn't do her any harm. Go back to school you illiterate Moran.
---

Maybe Brian is taking Luke. That's why she's so desperate to go on a holiday
---

Exactly that.
Or I done instead of I did

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can I just say I’ve never before seen a mother so blatant in her favouritism/preference for one child over another. I just keep thinking bout when poor Luke was crying that she would love the new baby more than him and she was on with a pit bull head on her blaming Brian and she’s done far worse to the poor child. Fat, narcissistic, child neglecting, ugly bleep. She be on blubbering over Jack and yet she has another boy in front of her that she can’t stand, it sickens me. I think cos he looks so much like Brian it’s a daily reminder to her of everything she gave up to be living in her mothers spare room with teeter grouch, 5 stone heavier, broke and miserable so she resents Luke as he represents the happy life she could have had

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.