Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here Sarah, these are the new rules for advertising your brand! Off I go to report you for yet again breaching the law, you’re old enough to be able to understand when and what to put #ad on but you choose not to!
IMG_9277.jpeg
IMG_9276.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The other 2 pics were not taken that long ago 🤔🤔🤔
---
Here Sarah, these are the new rules for advertising your brand! Off I go to report you for yet again breaching the law, you’re old enough to be able to understand when and what to put #ad on but you choose not to!View attachment 2820203View attachment 2820204
where can you report is there a link 🥰

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Imagine photoshopping yourself to look like this. 😅 not only has she altered the after picture but she has also altered the before pic to make herself look skinnier 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She is definitely not that size from the side does she forget the videos she put on making food and the vavavoom ad? She is only lying to herself that she looks like that

Reactions: 13
Wouldn't be because you are holding your breath and sucking in every bit you can there now big back 🤪 hell of a difference too in the before shot and the sausage suit shot
she’s holding all the flabby bits up under the top . She’s only fooling herself the dose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she’s holding all the flabby bits up under the top . She’s only fooling herself the dose
The second pair of paps 😂 I wonder is there an app that can tell if a photo has been altered I’d love to run that new photo through it 😃🎉

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Keet must of stayed out last night she’s looking for a bit of praise this morning
he’s put those stupid hearts under the post .. Christ if that gets his little chopper going he is worse off than I thought

also “READ THE CAPTION” is that another threat like the time she said she wouldn’t be posting anymore of her dogs dinners unless people engaged and said “oh dey are beeuudiful Sayrah”

PS - I can’t wait to see Belly dressed up in her Travellers Paddy’s day outfit - my guess is green tutu a green bow and a green top with “ my first Patrick’s day” on it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Every single post she puts up about weight loss is contradicting herself. Your either restricting your self in the calorie deficit or your not which is it. Trying to come on and say its not consuming her, we all know how diets go. She's obsessed with food and unless she educates herself on intuitive eating she will be yoyoing for the rest of her life. Not one of her posts make any sense!

Reactions: 19
remember when she said she wasn’t calorie counting or doing slimming world but now days she’s calorie counting

• Haha
"I need a bit of heat on the bones "

Well go to a sauna ye prick 🙄
She could take herself off down to Garryvoe for a dip & a sauna after https://coastalcabin.ie/
---
Wouldn't you hate to live with her taking over your house. Jesus, I'd be snapping if I was Tina!
Hope Tina & Kieran throw out half her sh!t if she does go on holidays. She has the kitchen counter taken over with all her crap. It must do their head in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.