Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single post she puts up about weight loss is contradicting herself. Your either restricting your self in the calorie deficit or your not which is it. Trying to come on and say its not consuming her, we all know how diets go. She's obsessed with food and unless she educates herself on intuitive eating she will be yoyoing for the rest of her life. Not one of her posts make any sense!
Yea exactly, It clearly is consuming her cause it’s all she ever talks about 🤣

Reactions: 4
Her content is so boring. Food food and more food with the pics of belly thrown in. Luke is ignored. Her photo has been modified to give herself a bum. You can see the black granny pants have a distorted outline. Fooling no one Sarah 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m usually awful at spotting photoshop fails but look at the bleeping stairs 🤣🤣🤣🙄
IMG_8070.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Is it a game of spot the difference?
Pic 1 her hair is up, pic 2 her hair is down.
pic 1 she’s in black underwear, pic 2 she’s in a cream pigamas.
Pic 1 Black nails, pic 2 white nails.
Pic 1 no glasses, Pic 2 Dahmlers are on.
That’s about all I can spot 🎀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only thing I see different about her weight in both pics is the over sized baggy outfit covering everything in the first pic.

Reactions: 4
Because we haven’t see the council house application can we say suspected fraud the way you do with revenue so that’s for the One Family Parent payment? ❤
If you’re emailing I’d just say that this applicant has a huge amount of undeclared income from her brand partnerships and her “own brand” which if her figures are to be believed brings in €6k a month alone. There’s also a great screen shot above which proves Keith is living with them so his income needs to be taken into account. All in, they’re over the income limit and would be taken off the list. For 2 adults and 2 kids, the limit is €44k net per annum in Cork City.

Income is the main eligibility criteria for social housing basically and with all her smug boasting she’s almost certainly made sure she’ll be kicked off the list.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
he’s put those stupid hearts under the post .. Christ if that gets his little chopper going he is worse off than I thought

also “READ THE CAPTION” is that another threat like the time she said she wouldn’t be posting anymore of her dogs dinners unless people engaged and said “oh dey are beeuudiful Sayrah”

PS - I can’t wait to see Belly dressed up in her Travellers Paddy’s day outfit - my guess is green tutu a green bow and a green top with “ my first Patrick’s day” on it

You weren't too far off with your prediction for Belly's outfit 🤣
My guess for Sarah's Paddy's day outfit is the 3 sizes too small green blazer and her white chunky runners 😂
1000002101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Teet telling her she has her " nasty boots on"😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.