Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god who had this clip.jesus she loves herself.the wine glass 😂
it's on the medium ones page, Sarah looks huge in it sitting there with the bad hairstyle, no sign of Keet either, must have been on a smoke break him and his dodgy heart 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Yea I noticed earlier today when I rewatched her stories that her reunion photo was gone, maybe that's what's up her hole today, she probably got caught out telling lies 🙄
---
Did Keet ditch her at the show or is she just blocking him, she's some head on her 😂
Christ what a photo 😳😂

Reactions: 6
it's on the medium ones page, Sarah looks huge in it sitting there with the bad hairstyle, no sign of Keet either, must have been on a smoke break him and his dodgy heart 🤦‍♀️
She definitely knows her angles and filters 🙈 she doesn’t look like she’s lost any weight over the last few weeks she looks very big to what she shows on her own stories

Reactions: 21
He’s beside her you can just about see the hoddie she’s just blocking him

wait no I’m wrong that’s actually all her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sing it to the tune of Fast Car 🚗😆

You got a dodgy heart

I gotta ticket to see a medium

Maybe we can make a deal

Get your act together and get out of there

Any place is better

Drinkin Coke Zero waiting for you to move

Baby we gonna see Betty

Oh wait you’re a gowl so she didn’t come through

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She is really trying her best to catch your ones eye, She is giving her eye contact and big fake smile hoping she picks her .. she wants attention all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She looks like one of the scissor sisters who's eaten the other scissor sister in those photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
omg the torture of trying to make yourself look slimmer
I don't get the point of it at all, she uses angles and filters on her photos and stories, and then the clinic puts up the photos of her in the sausage suit. Then she uses angles and filters on her photo of her in the jumpsuit on her night out. Then the medium puts up a video with Sarah in it with the big belly and big head all there to be seen. Anyone here who's seen her out and about always comments on how she looks bigger in person. Like who does she think she's fooling, if anything she looks worse because she's lying about and hiding her real weight. No one gives a tit if she's 10 stone or 20 stone, just stop lying about it!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.