Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Renew you must be going amazingly, 4 whole posts on the Facebook page today 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s a pity god love her.

Eyes like 2 piss holes in the snow.
Airs like satellite dishes swinging off her massive bonce.
A nose that just won’t quit
The see through baby teeth
All the chins
The double tits
The tractor tyre belly
The knock knees
A hole as flat as the greased hair to her head.

I could go on, honestly! Would she ever just give up to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All she does now is come on to sell sell sell…. She’s so predictable at this stage 🎀 she has probably been told to keep Lewk Buckley off SM hence deleting the picture of Lewk Buckley and Belly and Belly’s dad 💫 every chat turns into an add these days. Weekend predictions …..
1. She will pop on soon to say lots going
on in background and she’s eggasthed
2. Koro add pending 💫
3. Teeth ended up back in hosbidal and she eggasted 🎀
I’d like to add more but I’m eggasted from my aldi Rona 🤣 but we move 💫
---
Renew you must be going amazingly, 4 whole posts on the Facebook page today 🤭😂
Driving it on to scam more sheep for March 🎀💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a skip rat and no doubt they smell and eat better. I can't get over the price of them bracelets I'm not a jewellery person so i defo wouldn't spend the money but each to their own we all have our own vices. But when your living in your mother's have a wedding to pay for have your son kitted out in hand me downs and wouldn't take him as far as the front door surely to god there's better ways to spend it or heaven forbid bleeping save a few pound. I myself was an awful saver until I downloaded moneybox it rounds up all your card transactions to the pound you don't miss the money and in a year I'd a grand saved you can add payday amounts aswell I've mine set that from I request an amount of money it takes 45days for it to go in my bank account so it stops the stupid spending
Heya, could you post a pic of the moneybox app, as there seems to be a few in play store 😊

No sign of Keet, he probably spend most of the night out 🚬
The gut on her!!!! She's a head of someone that would bate all round her for the last chip!
---
1000017864.jpg

---
She looks like she's the head shaved it's that greased back. Doin a britney on it, all she needs is the umbrella 🌂
---
1000017865.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she has a clue what’s going on in that video, she looks so confused 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who called a hospital statement? Hope belly is alright but ffs why do they all need hospital admissions constantly, are they that unhealthy? Single handedly draining the HSE 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 44
there was always going to be a hospital visit, she’s at her happiest when there. weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And shur of course the longest most crabit baby in the world has now been declared unbelievable and the happiest baby worldwide by top Medical Professionals

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve never ever seen one family to have so many hospital admissions! Wtf you nearly have to be on deaths door with your leg hanging off to be admitted to hospital where I am 🤣 I hope the child is ok but Sarah Burke absolutely gets a buzz whenever one of her own is admitted to hospital. Weird bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What defines a good baby sarah?? Just because she smiles and sleeps? All babies are good some just have wee reflux/trouble sleeping problems. get over yourself happy wet dream tonight over your few days in hospital
Hope the child gets well soon but duck up with the we have such a good baby shite!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also, we do NOT need to see a picture of her 6 month old child on her hospital bed ffs. That poor bleeping child cannot consent 😡🤬

Reactions: 32
Burps weekend is complete, a hospital stay. That's better to her than a night in a hotel, her week has been made!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This thread gives me life. I'm dying ,,dying kelly, how funny the last 10 pages are. Stacey,take a bow, meticulously funny you are 🤣
Any local have goss on murphys rock?

Reactions: 10
This thread gives me life. I'm dying ,,dying kelly, how funny the last 10 pages are. Stacey,take a bow, meticulously funny you are 🤣
Any local have goss on murphys rock?
Is the murphys rock you’re referencing in relation to a car accident by any chance ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.