Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are right Sarah will do a collab with the spiritual medium one.

Let's be real if you could talk to the dead you'd be a bleeping billionaire living it up in the Hollywood Hills and not renting out rooms in grubby hotels in Ireland.

Full disclosure, I like a bit of horoscopes or psychic stuff but for the craic not to take seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This hunz think that adding “Mae” to the child’s name will make them grow into some sort of super successful stun hun it’s so cringe… Karlie Maeee and Isabella Rossseeee 2 bikey kids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This hunz think that adding “Mae” to the child’s name will make them grow into some sort of super successful stun hun it’s so cringe… Karlie Maeee and Isabella Rossseeee 2 bikey kids
I hate Mae as a middle name with a passion especially the million and one Molly maes

Reactions: 12
Something must be up she hasn't been on all day, either her and keet had a falling out and she's licking her wounds or the photos on tattle have gotten to her, something is definitely not right with her anyway. I'm not following her that long but have never seen her as silent as she is today!

Reactions: 15
Where’s the family reunion pic of Keet and the kids gone?!
Did Brian tell her to take it down and stop telling porkies as Lewk was in his gaff yesterday?!
---
Here’s Burps wondering what she has on her that could be used as a blindfold for Keet 🤣

IMG_5664.jpeg
IMG_5665.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Something must be up she hasn't been on all day, either her and keet had a falling out and she's licking her wounds or the photos on tattle have gotten to her, something is definitely not right with her anyway. I'm not following her that long but have never seen her as silent as she is today!
This is normally when she has something to say and comes in between 7 and 8 for peak engagement with a “statement” or a bleeping chavvy boo hoo I’m rising above you quote she googled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She often disappeared for days I wouldn't pass any heed she will reapper telling us there's loads going on in the bathroom
---
She often disappeared for days I wouldn't pass any heed she will reapper telling us there's loads going on in the bathroom
Ffs background 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah She will be on the usual Bs something happening in the back ground , maybe all the spirits have latched on to her from going to see the medium the other night 🤪👻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mommy probably took a turn and she had to take to the bed 🛏 sure god love her she had solo parent her children last weekend

Reactions: 8
Where’s the family reunion pic of Keet and the kids gone?!
Did Brian tell her to take it down and stop telling porkies as Lewk was in his gaff yesterday?!
---
Here’s Burps wondering what she has on her that could be used as a blindfold for Keet 🤣

View attachment 2775891View attachment 2775892
Yea I noticed earlier today when I rewatched her stories that her reunion photo was gone, maybe that's what's up her hole today, she probably got caught out telling lies 🙄
---
Did Keet ditch her at the show or is she just blocking him, she's some head on her 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah lads! I haven’t been here long but this was beaudiful 😂 this one is a holy show. The hack of her at the thing in Meath, co Dublin 🙄 and the hair not even brushed the following day. Scruffbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No sign of Keet, he probably spend most of the night out 🚬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.