Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never ever seen one family to have so many hospital admissions! Wtf you nearly have to be on deaths door with your leg hanging off to be admitted to hospital where I am 🤣 I hope the child is ok but Sarah Burke absolutely gets a buzz whenever one of her own is admitted to hospital. Weird bleep
It's.......medical card
---
Is the murphys rock you’re referencing in relation to a car accident by any chance ?
It is x

Reactions: 1
Omg she must be creaming herself with a hospital stay! Mother of god it’s like Christmas and birthday all rolled into one 😂 all the attention she will get 😂 obvs I hope nothing is wrong with the baby but the glee coming off that message is something else.

Reactions: 12
To be fair there is a few really bad doses going round my baby was admitted start of Jan dehydrated high temp heart rate was too high they had mentioned lumbar puncture but I refused until they had given fluids and antibiotics a chance to work thankfully it did. In Mon evening and back out at 2am Tues night/wed morning after she had her last antibiotics. They said we where welcome to stay the night if we wanted I couldn't wait to get out the door.
Unlike Sarah I gave my daughter the privacy she deserved and didn't take pics to post
I didn't set my phone up to record us
I also didn't make any ads in the toilets
Thick bastard will be creaming her knickers at the thought of a few nights in hospital.

Surprised Betty didn't come threw to give her the heads up to get home quick and get the bags packed with them sprays and hair masks prime content creation aesthetics.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t the face for that hairstyle she has a very hard face even harder looking since the awful Botox, the amount of the Cork huns who have awful Botox, Sandra and Julie are the same.

Reactions: 4
Is the murphys rock you’re referencing in relation to a car accident by any chance ?
If it is about the car accident. Those stories the last few days have been awful. I've heard 10 different versions but the people involved aren't anything to do with murphys rock...Well not anymore anyway. Sorry I'm not trying to add more to the story but it just goes to show how stories grow massive legs

Reactions: 5
From what I have heard he is in big trouble but I also don’t know if that is just gossip or not
Heard that too. Stupid thing to get caught up in. Not too sure how much we can talk on this tbf. Crazy crazy story
---
If it is about the car accident. Those stories the last few days have been awful. I've heard 10 different versions but the people involved aren't anything to do with murphys rock...Well not anymore anyway. Sorry I'm not trying to add more to the story but it just goes to show how stories grow massive legs
Is the man in attendance not to be affiliated with the bar? Heard he was lifted from the bar recently?

I’m following since 2022 so missed Lewk being a “raw baby”, but some comments on here, were along the lines of she loved running to Caredoc, hospitals etc, with him.
Now the attention seeking posts about IR? Saying “she’s so good for everyone coming to see her” If your baby has an infection, it should only be doctors and nurses “coming in to see her”
Not the Burptrashian crew! The poor little mite has had a lumbar puncture, now this? She’s not even six months old
I genuinely hope it’s not for attention 😔

Reactions: 11
Heard that too. Stupid thing to get caught up in. Not too sure how much we can talk on this tbf. Crazy crazy story
---

Is the man in attendance not to be affiliated with the bar? Heard he was lifted from the bar recently?
God I'm actually lost now but I heard people initially saying that people involved in the crash last week were involved with the owner but they aren't anymore but there was all sorts going about that different cars were being driven by different people. Again don't want to derail as its an awful situation and sorry if I'm totally wrong here as it could be in relation to something else that was being referenced

Reactions: 3
All these Murphy rock comments are giving there’s a lot going on in the background vibes 🙈 now fair enough if it’s about someone who died or assaulted or something but otherwise spill 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m following since 2022 so missed Lewk being a “raw baby”, but some comments on here, were along the lines of she loved running to Caredoc, hospitals etc, with him.
Now the attention seeking posts about IR? Saying “she’s so good for everyone coming to see her” If your baby has an infection, it should only be doctors and nurses “coming in to see her”
Not the Burptrashian crew! The poor little mite has had a lumbar puncture, now this? She’s not even six months old
I genuinely hope it’s not for attention 😔
Jellybb called this, this kid is the next gypsy rose Blanchard. Not even 6 months and lumbars her mother has gotten her, at least 2 hospital stays now too, bringing her in to the hospital during the week no doubt she picked something up there. DeeDee Burps Burke

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God I'm actually lost now but I heard people initially saying that people involved in the crash last week were involved with the owner but they aren't anymore but there was all sorts going about that different cars were being driven by different people. Again don't want to derail as its an awful situation and sorry if I'm totally wrong here as it could be in relation to something else that was being referenced
Other person in the car was seemingly a partner of the owner. Lots of versions going around at the minute. The poor children, the oldest girl is only 24 and is now an orphan 😢 what a cruel world.

I only put it up because theres a lot of norries here and i heard local chatter today so im shocked and was wondering was it the same as what i heard. But what i heard was actually so so bad and something like from a crime show, and now I dont think we should actually be talking about it incase it get brought forward to something. And i dont want to delete this incase i derail the thread x

Reactions: 8
I only put it up because theres a lot of norries here and i heard local chatter today so im shocked and was wondering was it the same as what i heard. But what i heard was actually so so bad and something like from a crime show, and now I dont think we should actually be talking about it incase it get brought forward to something. And i dont want to delete this incase i derail the thread x
I think I heard the same as you, and I'm a norrie. If it's true, they're in deep tit.

Reactions: 10
I’m beginning to think CUH are advertising rooms on booking.com she seems to get them so easily.

The Murphys Rock story is everywhere. He is in deep tit & so is his partner. They deserve to be. Some friends they are. Someone died so I’m not sure if we can talk about it here or not.

Reactions: 16
I’m beginning to think CUH are advertising rooms on booking.com she seems to get them so easily.

The Murphys Rock story is everywhere. He is in deep tit & so is his partner. They deserve to be. Some friends they are. Someone died so I’m not sure if we can talk about it here or not.
Yeah I don't think we can however I was told they were ex partners last week until this latest bit of the story came out. I think I've just realised what others were posting about. Heard it from someone on a flight to Spain and didn't believe it but just thought this is how massive rumors start and it was such a tragedy. Again sorry to everyone on here who is like what the hell is murphys rocks etc
---
I am lost. I’ve no idea who we are talking about or what a norrie is
Its a local story. An awful tragedy involving a poor mother losing her life but the story has grown massive legs since it happened.

On a lighter note, a norrie is slang for someone from the northside of Cork City 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.