Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't think we can however I was told they were ex partners last week until this latest bit of the story came out. I think I've just realised what others were posting about. Heard it from someone on a flight to Spain and didn't believe it but just thought this is how massive rumors start and it was such a tragedy. Again sorry to everyone on here who is like what the hell is murphys rocks etc
Even if they were exes & the story is true he is fucked. They did something horrible.
Lads sorry for derailing as well. I won’t say anymore. Back to burp

Reactions: 7
Burps weekend is complete, a hospital stay. That's better to her than a night in a hotel, her week has been made!
Absolutely. Bingo week - night in a crap hotel and then home to a hospital stay.
I’m from a big family and I swear to god years go by before there are any of us in hospital.
It is mind blowing how often the four of them are in hospital. Keet is only out and Bella is in.
It’s a revolving door.
Utterly bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even if they were exes & the story is true he is fucked. They did something horrible.
Lads sorry for derailing as well. I won’t say anymore. Back to burp
So so horrible. My aunt was like ,is he ok in the head to take that call and sort it out? She said its all on CCTV before and after but not the actual crash.but cars are

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Absolutely. Bingo week - night in a crap hotel and then home to a hospital stay.
I’m from a big family and I swear to god years go by before there are any of us in hospital.
It is mind blowing how often the four of them are in hospital. Keet is only out and Bella is in.
It’s a revolving door.
Utterly bizarre.
“The boys are minding each other while the girls mind each other in here” 🤮 can see her beady eyes gleaming into the phone licking her baby teeth typing this. Good excuse not to weigh in now on Sunday the heffalump

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah fair enough lads didn’t realise it was to do with someone who I’ve realised now has died 💔 not from the area so didn’t hear anything but maybe better off , doesn’t sound pleasant.

can someone test the baby and Luke for unnecessary medication though seriously it’s too weird at this stage

Reactions: 10
Of course Belly has an infection. Her only outings last week were up to see daddy dearest in the CUH. Plus his infected mouth kissing the poor child all the time 🤮 Burps is delided though. She has an excuse now for no weight loss again this week.
Can we stop with the Murphy’s Rock chat please. I don’t see why it was even mentioned on here. It’s nothing to do with Burps and I’ve no idea what ye are talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All these Murphy rock comments are giving there’s a lot going on in the background vibes 🙈 now fair enough if it’s about someone who died or assaulted or something but otherwise spill 🙈
Yes there is a death of a beautiful young woman involved, a death that has now orphaned 2 precious little children.
i have no idea what the ins and outs of what happened there are, and legs are always added to stories, I’m sure I’ve only heard the same stories as everyone else , but if there is justice to be gotten I hope they do get it

• Sad
In relation to burps, poor little belly and the little drip I swear there better be something actually wrong with that child that she needs a drip because if not she should be taken off them it’s ridiculous. Belly is so young and has already had more hospital admissions then I have had in my 28 years
---
Unrelated to burps and I could get ate for derailing booooooat does tattle do a good formula 1 gossip thread? Where would I find one?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In relation to burps, poor little belly and the little drip I swear there better be something actually wrong with that child that she needs a drip because if not she should be taken off them it’s ridiculous. Belly is so young and has already had more hospital admissions then I have had in my 28 years
---
Unrelated to burps and I could get ate for derailing booooooat does tattle do a good formula 1 gossip thread? Where would I find one?
My sister would love you 🤣 she's obsessed with f1 ,im like wtf is that, oh she is off on a tour of it 🤣
On another note, sarah has munching by proxy. And yes i didnt spell it right but ye know what i mean 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My sister would love you 🤣 she's obsessed with f1 ,im like wtf is that, oh she is off on a tour of it 🤣
On another note, sarah has munching by proxy. And yes i didnt spell it right but ye know what i mean 🤣
You may not have spelt it right but Sarah does a lot of munching by proxy anyway 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“The boys are minding each other while the girls mind each other in here” 🤮 can see her beady eyes gleaming into the phone licking her baby teeth typing this. Good excuse not to weigh in now on Sunday the heffalump
Takeaways all weekend for the fat mess

So last week Burps took a turn because she had to mind her own chuldten, then Teet was hospitalised but managed to check out for a road trip to Meath, Co Dublin and a wander around Liffey Valley with Burps Buckley O Connor to be in her summer rigout.... and as soon as they get back a pretend reunion picture is uploaded and Belly is thrown down and hospitalised 'for a few days'......

Surely the CUH loyalty card is fully stamped this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I only put it up because theres a lot of norries here and i heard local chatter today so im shocked and was wondering was it the same as what i heard. But what i heard was actually so so bad and something like from a crime show, and now I dont think we should actually be talking about it incase it get brought forward to something. And i dont want to delete this incase i derail the thread x
It's tragic for the deceased ladies family . Rumours can be exaggerated no end and can cause a lot of stress. Probably best if it's put to one side now.
---
It's tragic for the deceased ladies family . Rumours can be exaggerated no end and can cause a lot of stress. Probably best if it's put to one side now.
Back to burps. I'm just home from the children's ward in cuh. Is it there she is. I told my husband keep an eye out for her I didn't see her I was there all day. Is there a chance she's in the Mercy Hospital ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why would Luke need dressy clothes? He isn’t taken anywhere
and all he ever wears is football kits apparently
---
Ah lads, where is the lovely Sarah today? No written statement about how Belly slept last night? No photo of Belly in whatever God awful personalised tat she has on her today? No funny story that's not funny in the slightest??

On another note I see loads of the huns have discount codes up for the debloating vitamins that Sarah peddles the last few days but nothing from Burps. She's hardly been dropped already 🤔
may have been said already, just catching up, but there was an ad By her on fb early this morning with discount code and link to order

• Haha
Reactions: 1
and all he ever wears is football kits apparently
---

may have been said already, just catching up, but there was an ad By her on fb early this morning with discount code and link to order
Don’t forget white t shirts. He loves them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.