Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads, where is the lovely Sarah today? No written statement about how Belly slept last night? No photo of Belly in whatever God awful personalised tat she has on her today? No funny story that's not funny in the slightest??

On another note I see loads of the huns have discount codes up for the debloating vitamins that Sarah peddles the last few days but nothing from Burps. She's hardly been dropped already 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The silence is deafening, @Stacey10 post sos if you need us to put you in tattle protection, we’ve lost too many good ones to wherever Jean the therapist, the “social media girl”, Brian 1 & 2, burps waistline have gone to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's off getting her 'little pickers wear big knickers' teeshirt printed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m finally caught up after being a full thread behind and this has to be one of the funniest threads we’ve had 😂

the merch range is comedy gold.. the fr ted one had me in tears

and I’ve been spontaneously breaking out in laughter at “rubber bellied bullock” for hours now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's probably in a heap at the bottom of Onslow gardens after trying to start her couch to 5k

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my heads gone into overdrive… I’m thinking big row last night and keets done a runner with the Saxa

• Haha
can we start a go fund me for a new set of lungs for poor me 🤣 In bed with the Covid the last 3 days I must have picked it up in aldi 🤣 boat merch has me trying to hold my lungs and pee at the same time 🎀 thread 100 is the best so far how are we going to top this when we get to 200 💫 thanks for cheering me tattlers ye are a great bunch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
can we start a go fund me for a new set of lungs for poor me 🤣 In bed with the Covid the last 3 days I must have picked it up in aldi 🤣 boat merch has me trying to hold my lungs and pee at the same time 🎀 thread 100 is the best so far how are we going to top this when we get to 200 💫 thanks for cheering me tattlers ye are a great bunch
Same here.have Covid again for the 4th time 😞this thread has me in stitches 😂

• Heart
Who is that rough one that Sarah just shared? 😬 same traditional Jewish upstyle and equally as rough as a bears hole

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who is that rough one that Sarah just shared? 😬 same traditional Jewish upstyle and equally as rough as a bears hole
She is literally another Sarah Burke, beat into a black dress, Jewish upstyle, tit jewellery and she's flogging bperfect 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Keet prob wanted to capitalise on the merchandise 😆 tight ass fucker
Waiting on Keith to be in touch looking for a Brand Ambassdor role 🤣 He'll want to clab for his Stag party t-shirts, baseball caps, hip flasks, blowup dolls and all other necessary stag accessories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hop you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.