Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealme

Interesting to see the interiors thing start to crop up with Sarah as that's how I came across her many years ago in her previous life as a "designer". She latched herself onto anyone who could give her a hand up and in all honesty, the interior huns on instagram are so cliquey that she knew the only way to get a foothold and bullshit her way into the industry was by feeding off them.
It may be an unpopular opinion with some readers but as somebody who knows most of the people being mentioned in the interiors world I can confirm that at times it's completely and utterly fucking toxic. It's mainly dominated by women (or gay men ....stereotype much?) and they are some of the bitchiest, nastiest people I've ever come across. In a room together they kiss each others arses and show 'support' in the spirit of women supporting women. They look down on newcomers and often snub them. But behind the scenes they bitch and insult their so called 'friends'.
Most are so far up their own arses its painful to watch. They all believe they're the best at what they do and walk around like they're curing fucking cancer or something!
That whole world has become rife with people who are seeking one thing, and one thing only....Fame and Fortune. And instagram has created that for many. They don't care who they trample on or how they achieve it. Very few people touting themselves as designers have actually got the credentials to back it up. Most are self taught and winging in the spirit of 'fake it till you make it'. It's a load of bollocky-wank-shite and it infuriates me!
The industry is now saturated with 'wannabes'. If you haven't written and interiors book, done tonnes of brand collaborations and have your own podcast then who even are you in interior design?
Sarah Akwisombe had a perfect fit in the industry but as others have pointed out, she burnt her bridges with those that are perceived to be important.
I know she's still friends with 2LG but seriously, don't be fooled by their 'making living lovely' bollocks. I've stood with them and listened to them slagging so many people off in the industry before behind their backs. At the core of these two is a deep rooted desire to be famous come hell or high water and they've trampled on and used many others to get there. Thats why Sarah's still friends with them. We'll see what their Changing Rooms debut brings...
Mad About The House appears to know what she's talking about - successful newspaper column, several books, podcast blah blah fucking blah. She's as stuck up as they come and in reality I think she's been winging it for a long time and it's her following that basically keeps her afloat. She disects the interiors industry to make it easier for people to understand but is most definitely not an interior designer and has no training or accreditation to back up what she knows. It's just regurgitated shit you can find anywhere and lots of her oh so important opinions on everything. Stick a cork in it for once!
Pink House Living has a reputation for snubbing people at events and only speaking to those in her clique. Her instagram reveals as much. I once witnessed her followers wade in on somebody who highlighted the fact that she seemed to have a lot of #gifted content in her sons room she'd recently decorated. Sarah Akwisombe actually commented telling the women to "go calm down and have a cup of tea dear as it's got nothing to do with you"..... Who the fuck actually only decorates exclusively in pink? Her house looks ridiculous and her I feel for her long suffering husband for putting up with her.
Collectively they're a bunch of passive aggressive cunts who, much like their interiors, put on a pretty facade but in reality they're just basic bitches with very little actual talent.
Rant Over.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

therealme

Had the EXACT same thought re: this comment. It was hard not to reply to!
I seriously wanted to call Sharmadean Reid out for this fucking bullshit! She is anything but stupid and she knows full well who that entire post of Buro155's is about! I wouldn't say that Sharmadean and Sarah Akwisombe are 'friends' in the truest sense of the word but they're certainly associates and have had dealings with one another in the past. And her comment "It's so hard to find the right coach".......how about not finding any coach at all and staying the fuck away from what IMHO is fast becoming one of the most toxic unregulated modern day industries that exists! Why oh why are people so dependant on having a 'coach'??? If you really want to invest some money in your own personal development then get yourself a therapist and use that to support your mindset and wellbeing as a long term resource. Mental health and business support are not one and the same and shouldn't be mixed into some kind of co-dependant form of support! As Buro's post proves, passing of this kind of coaching as some kind of life support to boost your mindset, your business and your income can create far more problems than it answers and is deeply deeply damaging on so many levels. And yet in spite of this people are still pushing this same crappy narrative. There are so many people on instagram who I once held in high regard and had great respect for the work they did and how they came across but unfortunately they've become mixed up in the coaching cesspool and sold their soul to the devil in return for a quick buck - Jen Stanbrook I'm looking at you!! Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
I have it on good authority that people are getting their SCC refunds and Sarah Akwiscombe’s 1-2-1’s are also now hitting her for refunds for an undelivered service...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

InstaCasualty

Feel compelled to pop in here to clarify a few things.

As @harveydean stated above, Llewelyn Davies and his brother categorically did not walk away scot free AT ALL. In fact, their scammy coaching is so fucked the website no longer works. Both have been left by their clients, partners, some those luxury cars had to go back and those remaining are untaxed with Llewelyn Davies being kicked out of his rented manor. The jig is well and truly up and thank fuck it is because the amount of carnage those two unleashed in the last few years was insane: domestic violence, abuse, fraud, people losing thousands of pounds and going into debt because of those jokers.

One of the main reasons why the conning twins have their revenue streams cut off was the fact that their prospective clients and ex clients and in some cases families of people being scammed have finally found a place where they would not be blocked, shamed or set upon and either learn the truth or tell the about Llewelyn and Rhys Davies. That place was on good old Tattle - three threads on twins so far and counting and top of Google search. It is those Tattle threads that were and still are, in huge part, responsible for Rhys and Llewelyn Davies’s scam running out of steam.

In fact, Sarah Akwisombe was understandably happy about their downfall and was liking posts by ex clients on social media calling out the twins. She can thank tattle for that.

And no Sarah. It couldn’t just happen to anyone. To go into business with someone without doing basic business diligence is just bad business practice. I completely understand it if a complete novice to any sort of business would have been taken in by Llewelyn Davies. But not someone who was claiming to be a No Bull Businsss woman. That’s why your business school is dead. Because nobody in the right mind would take any advice you gave after going into business with a conman seriously. And another reminder. It was Tattle who did the research on Llewelyn Davies. Basic searches on companies house, few runs on socialblade, checking property ownership and hire purchase agreements. That’s all it took. That’s basic business diligence, nothing fancy. Your accountant could have done it for you before you went into partnership and repeated their lies and promoted bullshit figures like 1.7m profit in Llewelyn Davies’s business (lol) as a bait for reeling people in. As a result you misrepresented both the person and services on offer and were so inexperienced that you put it through your shop front and shouted about the profits from it on every social media platform known to man while deciding to sell without remotely thinking about how to deliver.

Nobody wants you not to exist. Your customers just want you to refund the money for misold service. Small Claims Court agrees. Evidence is evidence - that’s it.

Ps. In fact you yourself could have taken Llewelyn Davies to court for misrepresentation that landed you in this shit before he spaffed all that scammed cash on steroids and rent of that silly manor and holiday in Dubai. Maybe you have. We know PTM pursued it at least because that is the right thing to do. It is not your customers that are at fault here I’m afraid and the quicker you realise that the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Minxmonx

VIP Member
If someone is trolling get the relevant authorities involved
she can if she wanted to but she can't either she can't take the fact people in authority would look at the overall suitation and point out where she is wrong. More likely she comes on here and maybe more than usual now that court papers have landed and income must very low. Both parents seem to think using the kids would help show them as a happy family on social media with the affair, media articles and court cases. She had child school uniform exposed for everyone to know which school she went too. As soon as it was mentioned here that stop! It was suggested if the change school was due other parents coming on the tattle as it was unusual time to change school. Sarah pushed her life on social media especially the family side. School parents whatsapp during the most recent lockdown may have been busy. But the evidence is out their for everyone to have an opinion. This time last year she was very arrogant and gaslighting the women on here. Without knowing the real figures from this time last we all know impact of this drama is in full effect and Sarah now realises the real impact on her income and lifestyle and she's worried. The six weeks holidays must be very expensive this year. Oh well no thought of the impact of how Christmas was for the women children she scammed. No idea if some of the made the the money loss back in time of Christmas and the answer is most probably not!

She can't go one much longer and she focus healing and moving on. However we will be saying the same thing in thread #13🙃
I agree, if the trolling of her kids had been true, she could have reported it and any action taken. But she knows this is an absolute lie to gain more sympathy.

Ha! More than likely! But she didnt get 'banned' for that, did she? One, because only admin can do that and two, no rules were broken. Running away with your tail between your legs when you realise you don't have a leg to stand on? That's the truth alright there!
Not quite sure what she meant by being banned? Unless she said something very inflammatory or broke the rules badly?

Finally
You can’t lump all Tattlers in togther.
I have been on some threads on Tattle ( not anything to do with SA ones ) and clearly they are pretty disgusting as to the way they can talk about certain people.
However, the SA threads have always been about getting justice for women who paid for a service they never got, and when they complained, got cancelled, bullied, gaslit and ignored.
There is only one bully on this thread, and that is Sarah Akwiscombe herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was one of her first clients. I know everything. She is a very dangerous narcissist. I have all the documents that and paper work to prove she’s full of shit.
And the stunts she pulled behind the scenes.
I actually feel sorry for her.

Anyone journalist who is covering this story please send me a DM. I have documents and emails to prove that Sarah Akwisombe is a fraud. And much worse.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She isn't very intelligent is she? People didn't turn on you for speaking on your finances Sarah, people turned on you for not delivering what you were charging people for.

Plain and simple, I don't get what isn't clicking?
You charged some of us thousands of pounds for one to one business coaching and had no useful advice to give!

Telling people to wake up and work out and post to the gram? You didn't have the knowhow to provide coaching to anyone which some of us unfortunately found out after parting with lots of cash.

THAT is why people turned on you Sarah.
Why isn't this sinking in lol?

The complaining about being human and making mistakes, Sarah, we made expensive, costly mistakes by trusting you to provide a coaching service.

Huge wads of cash that we'll never get back and have nothing to show for except early morning workouts and posting on the gram.
Your privilege afforded you many things including the ability to fool everyone into thknking we could trust you and spend our money with you.
That's five thousand some of us will never ever see again.

Furthermore, how can you say Llewy is the only perpetrator in this situation? Was he a part of the crap one to one sessions you gave to us?

Was he the one who told you to say "I don't care how I'm gonna service these people, I just want to get to this number, that number?" Was that him?

You are not going to grow as a person until you learn to take on what you've done and actually see the wrong you've done.

To finish off, no we don't want you to not exist or any thing else you said, we just want refunds.

We want refunds.

Read that again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

frozenwasteland

Just watched the entire Akwisombe-rant, and basically she’s saying «Yeah, like I made some mistakes. I wasn’t really going to say anything because I hoped my bullying, blocking, deleting and gaslighting would get people off my back so I could continue scamming people. Sadly that didn’t go as planned, I’m making zero money at the moment, and I need to twist the narrative in my favor so people will still see me as the victim and not a perp. I’ll never apologize, I’ll never explain why I couldn’t (or wouldn’t) refund, and I don’t think anyone deserves it either. So I’m just going to label anyone who dares speak up against me still as an anti-feminist who hates other women. I’m losing followers at top speed, so this is damage control to hopefully stop an inevitable bankruptcy. Please pity me. I’ll never improve, or actually learn the lessons I claim to have learned. But, like, um, please pity me because a bitch needs to keep up a certain lifestyle. K, thx».

The amount of bullshit that woman is capable of spewing out of her lying mouth is astounding. The audacity of this woman, I tell you. If anyone is an anti-feminist it’s fuckin’ her. Support the women then, Sarah, and pay back the fucking money you stole. Apologize. Be the goddamn no-bull-businesswoman you claim to be.
Of course people are going pick your bullshit apart, because that’s exactly what it is: bull-fucking-shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Soya_b

Seriously Sarah for someone who’s suppose to be a social media guru you don’t even know what a troll is.

just accept people don’t like you. Maybe coz you conned loads of people. Or because you’re a self absorbed dick. That doesn’t make them a troll.

a troll is someone who purposely says something to provoke a reaction, like playing devils advocate for example.
She has played and bullied everyone who commented on this drama she has created. Not to mention how family has enabled her. And lets not get into his the LLD suitation blew! While people may not agree the medium used and the comments on here. Let's not forget the women that created this have gone through courts and the judge has spoken and awarded them refunds- they didn't fuck the judge to get their own way- Sarah and her echo chamber always forget this important point! Since Sarah is so innocent and has great business acumen she has never fought back with libel or hired pr to support her - no guilt at all from Sarah from a No Bull business woman 🙃🧐.
At basic level Sarah never understood the assignment or her privilege which she could have used to turn around the drama. Many predict she would end up here. LD not only highlighted her lack of basic business acumen which the women paid her was really lacking but just how unhappy she is in her relationship. To let someone come into a business which she runs with her husband support. To run the scam via her business so easily! I'm sure it must be burning her badly!
But won't even take the time and her children out of the spotlight. To ladies who started this kudos to you for showing people not take shit in this crazy covid times as this is only the beginning and as women will affected. Everyone will have a different opinion on this but the women here have certainly provided some valuable lessons about how to conduct your business and the consequences. Most important providing the information to prevent others falling into the same trap🧐
My Sunday service is over

• Heart
Reactions: 18

frozenwasteland

Look, yes Sarah is free to pay for ads and run them. All part of marketing and attracting customers and all that nice jazz. And it’s part of business etc, nobody denied that.
The issues people are having is that she’s still trying to attract customers, and they’ll be diving head-first into shoddy work, poor advice and being overcharged for «advice» they can find on Google for free. And, lastly but perhaps most importantly: Sarah stole a lot of money from a lot of people, and she doesn’t give a flying fuck who she’s hurt. She’s spent months on a passive-aggressive-woe-is-me-ride, trying to change the narrative by gaslighting, bullying, deleting and denying comments, people and facts that question her and prove her criminal actions.
So no, running ads is, in general not a problem. Running ads when you’re a scammer, liar, thief and someone who seems to enjoy hurting others for personal gain is.

• Heart

harveydean

VIP Member
In relation to her claiming that men and women are judged differently online….excuse me but has she not read the Llewy and Rhys thread?! They are pulled apart daily by members of the body building community and mocked about posing naked in their Primark pants (and quite rightly so - I’m not defending them here!!!) Their lives have literally been pulled apart - their wives and partners have left them, as @InstaCasualty mentioned, their cars have gone, their watches sold, their ex clients coming forward and speaking out (which Sarah relished in and started following and liking posts by Matt Hall, one of Llewys “elite” inner circle as soon as he left!!) I’m 99% sure one of their ex partners (and it’s not Georgia so go figure) was a prevalent poster on there, and not in any kind of defence of her ex….

I am not defending them in any shape or form, but how is this ANY different?

All anyone wanted was their money back Sarah!! And that’s what people are getting. Not one person has lost their case and more and more are sure to come forward so I don’t think it will be going away any time soon.

And those who were in Smashing It etc didn’t take Llewy to court, because the payment went though SARAH and later through a limited company called NO Exit which they started together. So why would people go for Llewy when you were the gatekeeper?!

If she’s that no bull as she claims, why not carry on taking about money and feminism and see how your audience likes it? It’s not because you’re being silenced or judged, it’s because you’ve lost your streams of income, you’re irrelevant and no one gives a shit what you have to say any more. Instagram is a fickle place and plenty more will jump in Sarah’s place.

• Heart

tesla_tits

I only stole from a load of people in the past and YET they have the sheer audacity to keep looking at my social media and commenting on my activity. Why can’t they just unfollow me/leave me alone?!?!?! It’s so unfair. I just don’t understand why people won’t just support me and love me for stealing and doing illegal stuff. I am still with my husband, so they should be happy for me and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

tesla_tits

Hmm… waiting around for this gal to change is getting boring now. Her latest IG videos were the final straw for me. Normal, innocent people don’t end up with loads of articles and thousands of posts about them being a scammer on the internet. But she’ll never recognise what she’s done and will never change. Therefore, I’m out. How someone can be so scandalous yet equally as boring and lame (to the point of me checking out on this) is beyond me. Even if you lot don’t get your money back, then she’ll quickly become irrelevant anyway. I simply don’t wanna watch this car crash anymore… it’s not in-tune with the positive life I wanna lead so goodbye toxicity.

Reactions: 17

harveydean

VIP Member
Just a little reminder to anyone who’s worried about claiming their money back, please just go for it! Contact this lady on Twitter who will help you. She’s successfully helped loads of customers claim their money back (no one hasn’t been successful!!!) It’s very straight forward as Sarah hasn’t got a leg to stand on because there’s too much evidence (which is all gathered and ready for you.) More and more are coming forward and claiming so please don’t feel scared or worried!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

frozenwasteland

It’s too late Sarah. You had plenty of chances, plenty of time to redeem yourself, and now you’re ruined!!
You’ve done this all to yourself and you caused many people mental anguish and stress.
And everyone told you this is how it would be!
You stupid stupid woman. You had it all going on.
And this, Sarah Akwisombe, is what happens when you try to bury your sins. This is what happens when you’re laughing the people you hurt right in the face. This is what happens when you act like a bully behind the scenes to keep the money you stole. This is what happens when you send your husband and goons after women who spoke up. You had to know this was coming. Your mistake wasn’t one. Maybe it was naive - at first - but you openly admitted to not caring about how you were going to service your customers. You never even bothered remembering their business or what they did. You overpromised and underdelivered on so many aspects, and that probably made people re-think the quality and content of the other courses, which lead to the conclusion of them being shallow surface-Google-material.

You got away with it for a while, until you got caught. And instead of saying «Yep, you know what, you’re right. It wasn’t good enough. I will refund you, and I will go back and do better. I’m sorry», and actually trying to make amends and improve, you chose to shut people down, gaslight and bully them into more mental and physical pain.

I’ll repeat what so many others have said already: had you refunded and apologized when this happened a year ago, you wouldn’t be begging for sympathy and support. Until you put all your cards on the table, admit what you did and apologize to those you hurt - with refunds, this is what it is. Karma is a mirror. You brought this on yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16