Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By now Marley’s personality will be already formed.
It’s hard work having a mum for a narcissist.
Took me 49 years to detach myself from
Mine.
I really feel for her :( 😔

Mine.
40 years

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mine.

40 years
Yes, poor girls.
Will be a bumpy road ahead for them. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ive seen it all now 😂🤯

Is this from when she was a profesh music artist?

A Sarah Akwisombe beach tote - it’s soooo Love of Huns!!!!!

Or a satin pillow 😂
Another reason why posting tit on the internet isn’t always the best idea as never goes away!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive seen it all now 😂🤯

Is this from when she was a profesh music artist?

A Sarah Akwisombe beach tote - it’s soooo Love of Huns!!!!!

Or a satin pillow 😂
A satin pillow would be fine, you can treat it like a stress ball and take your frustrations out on it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hmm… waiting around for this gal to change is getting boring now. Her latest IG videos were the final straw for me. Normal, innocent people don’t end up with loads of articles and thousands of posts about them being a scammer on the internet. But she’ll never recognise what she’s done and will never change. Therefore, I’m out. How someone can be so scandalous yet equally as boring and lame (to the point of me checking out on this) is beyond me. Even if you lot don’t get your money back, then she’ll quickly become irrelevant anyway. I simply don’t wanna watch this car crash anymore… it’s not in-tune with the positive life I wanna lead so goodbye toxicity.

Reactions: 17
Body lan
it’s unreal! And she tagged Patricia Bright in her verbal diarrhoea, I thought they fell out coz she scammed Patricia back when she was an “interior designer”?
anyway it became very boring yet embarrassing to watch
Body language still a textbook liar example though
Body language does not lie...

Reactions: 5
Hmm… waiting around for this gal to change is getting boring now. Her latest IG videos were the final straw for me. Normal, innocent people don’t end up with loads of articles and thousands of posts about them being a scammer on the internet. But she’ll never recognise what she’s done and will never change. Therefore, I’m out. How someone can be so scandalous yet equally as boring and lame (to the point of me checking out on this) is beyond me. Even if you lot don’t get your money back, then she’ll quickly become irrelevant anyway. I simply don’t wanna watch this car crash anymore… it’s not in-tune with the positive life I wanna lead so goodbye toxicity.
Totally agree with you, it is getting monotonous. I have lasted on these threads purely out of morbid fascination with her, as I want to see her get the karma she deserves.
Clearly she is getting that bad karma, but in her own narcissistic and arrogant way is fighting back rather than retreating into nothingness once more. She is so desperate to be a somebody, she doesn’t care who she cons, hurts, gaslights, destroys along the way.
It’s a classic case of throwing enough tit at something, until it sticks. She is desperate to find something/ ANYTHING that gives her the fame and fortune she thinks she deserves.
I don’t think she will disappear, sadly, as is so addicted to being a somebody. So it is now up to people who interact ( watch ) on these threads and more to continue or not.
People like her will never change, we just need to keep our distance from the toxicity of such people for our own wellbeing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sarah Awkisombe:
"Ask me anything, I am an open book"

Also Sarah Akwisombe:
"I'm not prepared to set the record straight"

Both said within a minute in her trying-to-ride-on-patricia-bright's-coatails monologue.

Trying to shift it all on Llewy too. Hilarious.

Sarah, just pay people back the money you scammed them out of.

For the record, you can talk about your learning curve all you want. Although, I doubt anybody cares to watch, much your like lunges, squats and hoodie.

So to summarise her monologue, she's basically, passive aggressively saying that she mistakenly stole from her clients, made some personal mistakes, does not want to be judged any longer (I mean its been like a whole year now guys!) can we all just move on? Look guys, even Patricia is saying its all wrong...

When you spent years building a brand to promote yourself as trustworthy and credible, then sneakily rug pulled your paying customers that bought into the narrative that your sold them. Then you continue to gaslight them.
You really can't expect the flames to fizzle out so easily.
Unless of course you make amends and refund the entire summer of scam.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ffs. How can she say nothing negative has come of Llewy?! He has pretty much lost his business partially due to tenacity of people on this forum. She loves to try and set the narrative to suit her.

Clearly expected her ONE stalker-ish person 🤯 to show the commitment she does, hoping it would fizzle out.
People wanted an apology and accountability, not a ‘I only fucked up for 6 weeks’ BS. Forgetting the aftermath and how paying customers were treated.

Keep going with toss tragic….

• Heart
She clearly does give a duck otherwise she wouldn’t have had such a rant.

It’s so boring now….

Reactions: 5
Ohhh my god, had to come back on here after today's stories! Bloody hell Sarah, there are thousands of women entrepreneur coaches out there (we all know this broad-spectrum 'business coaching' is bullshit, but that's another story) but you are the only one who has actually scammed people out of money and not paid when people have asked for refunds. I can't think of any other women coaches who have done that, so don't pretend you are being attached because you are a woman. You're being attacked because you're a fraud.

You're tired of people talking negatively about you? There's an easy solution. Just apologise to the people you've hurt. The ones who want refunds will probably forgive you and let it go if you apologise.

• Heart
No one expects her or anyone to be perfect. But we expect them to do the right thing. It’s like she pushes the narrative that she was manipulated (which fine ok) but it’s the actions she took during this and the ones she didn’t take after. If she admits she was manipulated why can’t she see that she took everyone on smashing it with her?! And APOLOGISE and realise she took us all along for the crappy ride. She could have easily cleared this up a year ago and it would have been forgotten about.

• Heart
I find it hilarious that she seems to think that SHE is the victim 🤷🏻‍♀️
Playing this narrative that she's been attacked because she is a woman, is she actually for real? A quick flick through this thread (and all of Sarahs threads) shows that the real victims are supported by other women.
If she had apologised a year ago, and refunded the money she stole she wouldn't be in this mess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.