Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we just remind ourselves of Jen McFarlane TELLING members of the Money and Manifesting group to not speak up!! She said to go to HER if anyone had a problem (not sure what she was going to do about anything.) Then publicly stated on Sarah’s IG post that this was a witch hunt again and we shouldn’t be doing this to women?!

And she’s surprised it’s taken people this long to find the courage?

Self aware much?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is a podcast called “Chameleon” about scammers/weird convoluted crime stories (currently on series 2) - this whole mess would be perfect for it.

Reactions: 3
I also wonder how her side of the story will go...

Looking back, it's clear that Sarah Akwisombe knew very well that she could not service any of us to the capacity reflective in her pricing. Way before she even launched any courses.

I clearly remember how she introduced herself as a "coach".
It went along the lines of, "So, loads of you guys have been asking me for coaching and I've never been ready to do it but then my mentor did some magic weird stuff and sorted it all out in my brain *funny hand motions around her head* and then it all clicked and that's all I needed. You'll love him too yada yada yada, swipe up to our (unlimited) waiting list".

Then of course she admitted to not caring about being able to service people. I'd love to see you address that admission Sarah.

Her version on events will be just shady as her summer of scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That tweet reply when the woman just posted the clip of her saying she wanted to rinse it after Sarah tried to scare her was glorious.

• Heart
Shall we just remind ourselves of Jen McFarlane TELLING members of the Money and Manifesting group to not speak up!! She said to go to HER if anyone had a problem (not sure what she was going to do about anything.) Then publicly stated on Sarah’s IG post that this was a witch hunt again and we shouldn’t be doing this to women?!

And she’s surprised it’s taken people this long to find the courage?

Self aware much?
Funny that. Are she and Jen still working together? Or has Jen finally distanced herself. What happened to the group that had weekly m&m sessions, I believe it was an ongoing group?

I see Sarah is posting beggy friendship posts lately. I wonder if 2lg and her wizard buddies reciprocate the online love.

Reactions: 5

Looking back, it's clear that Sarah Akwisombe knew very well that she could not service any of us to the capacity reflective in her pricing. Way before she even launched any courses.

It went along the lines of, "So, loads of you guys have been asking me for coaching and I've never been ready to do it but then my mentor did some magic weird stuff and sorted it all out in my brain *funny hand motions around her head* and then it all clicked and that's all I needed. You'll love him too yada yada yada, swipe up to our (unlimited) waiting list".

Then of course she admitted to not caring about being able to service people. I'd love to see you address that admission Sarah.

Thats in the milli live on undelete. It’s a truly weird video!!

Reactions: 3

Sarah Akwisombe Summer of scam next (inevitable) thread title?!

seeing as she seems intent on dragging this out as long as possible

Funny that. Are she and Jen still working together? Or has Jen finally distanced herself. What happened to the group that had weekly m&m sessions, I believe it was an ongoing group?

I see Sarah is posting beggy friendship posts lately. I wonder if 2lg and her wizard buddies reciprocate the online love.
They ran it with no new customers the last time, will be interesting to see what they do in September

There’s unlikely to be bell ringing sales announcements and screenshots of her stripe account

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s trying to prove to everyone that mama’s still got it with the review posts, friends, her and Jason in the Tez. As always it’s very predictable and actually sad to watch now. Especially when she’s STILL gaslighting customers who want refunds.

I think she’s posted it as a threat to anyone else thinking of taking her to court. As a warning. Don’t do it or I’ll post about it.
To be honest being complained about by Sarah akwisombe should be a badge of honor. Her morals are completely askew so if she is pissing and moaning about you, youre doing something right!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The audacity of Sarah Akwisombe the scammer.
Maybe learn about refund requests for services not delivered and timescales to try and make yourself look like less of an arse.

funny how she did it as a story post, as moderating the comments would have kept her way from gifting out her products that she said she ordered such a little amount of….

• Haha
With all these court letters dropping she’s very foolish posting something like that. Gaslighting and intimidation doesn’t look good in the eyes of a judge

Cannot beeeeeelieve rocknrollbride has promoted her on her stories!!!!!! Maybe she has no idea!? But how!?

Reactions: 4
I was one of her first clients. I know everything. She is a very dangerous narcissist. I have all the documents that and paper work to prove she’s full of tit.
And the stunts she pulled behind the scenes.
I actually feel sorry for her.

Anyone journalist who is covering this story please send me a DM. I have documents and emails to prove that Sarah Akwisombe is a fraud. And much worse.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I was one of her first clients. I know everything. She is a very dangerous narcissist. I have all the documents that and paper work to prove she’s full of tit.

Anyone journalist who is covering this story please send me a DM. I have documents and emails to prove that Sarah Akwisombe is a fraud. And much worse.
Sounds like you had quite a ride with her, hope you’re ok?

• Heart
Sounds like you had quite a ride with her, hope you’re ok?
I'm fine. I just feel sorry for all the women she scammed under the guise of feminism. She is no feminist. I kind of knew when she started this bull school years ago this would happen. All will be in the press very shortly with concrete evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

get in touch with Scbusiness3 on Twitter
She’s helped a lot of people and still is

Reactions: 7
get in touch with Scbusiness3 on Twitter
She’s helped a lot of people and still is
I didn't loose any money from Sarah. I didn't buy any of her courses. I worked with her. I knew what she was doing behind the scenes. When I share what I have. This is going to truly shock people. I didn't think she would take it this far. Although I'm not surprised. She was so damaged as a struggling musician at some point she decided to damage others that she knew she would trust her and she beloved less smart than her. So sad

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Well done 🙌 People like you help to keep the momentum up against her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.