Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harveydean

VIP Member
Oh here we go again with the witches being burned narrative.

Sarah love, that was genocide of INNOCENT women, please don’t try and compare the two. Just don’t.

It’s just so boring now. Tagging Mother Pukka to try and stay relevant. Ugh predictable as ever!!!

ETA I don’t think Llewy has got off Scott free at all!! He doesn’t seem to have one single client left and has an entire thread dedicated to him and his brother. Once again Sarah has to play the victim…

ETA again that a while ago Sarah was gloating at Llewys downfall (much linked to his thread I should think.) So it’s ok for her to do that but her victims aren’t allowed to speak up?! Double standards much

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sounds like you had quite a ride with her, hope you’re ok?
I'm fine. I just feel sorry for all the women she scammed under the guise of feminism. She is no feminist. I kind of knew when she started this bull school years ago this would happen. All will be in the press very shortly with concrete evidence.

• Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Here’s the recap lovelies....
with all links, to all the evidence....

• Heart
Lot’s of reflection and ( some ) sensible words, but what is the point when she still refuses to acknowledge the refunds she owes?
That post is laden with hypocrisy. Who someone is being when they are not writing soul seeking Instagram posts speaks volumes. The fact that she has still taken XERO accountability even in the form of an apology to those emotionally, mentally and financially impacted by her Actions and behaviour draws a big phat X through anything she talks, vocalises and expresses. Pure peacocking

• Heart

frozenwasteland

Where to even start Sarah - you should have refunded the money one year ago. Apologise. You’ll still be successful now, if not even more successful. You could have written another book about it. You chose to block and silence your paying customers instead (and now call them trolls). That’s what you should be apologising for.
I can’t with this.
Sarah, you’re not being harrassed. You’re being held accountable for the scamming you pulled. And honestly, if people were looking at you, knowing what you’ve done (and also knowing that you still haven’t refunded or apologized) then good.
Tattle isn’t trolling. Tattle is literally the only place people can express their feelings and find support because YOU BLOCKED, DELETED, GASLIT AND FUCKING ABUSED THEM ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA!

• Heart

therealme

Don’t ever feel sorry for her. That woman never ceases to amaze how low she can stoop. She has even got her daughter to send aggressive verbal messages to her “ haters “ on IG Stories on her behalf. How awful is that to drag your young daughter into the 💩show which is of your making!

I am also from the Interiors industry and can totally agree with what you are saying.
When I started out I contacted some of the people mentioned, including SA, and got absolutely no help or advice from these people in how to start up in this difficult industry. Now that I am successful, by working my butt off to get there without any connections, advice or help ( financial or otherwise ) I ALWAYS respond to emails from people now asking me for advice in how to break into the interiors industry.
I don’t have these types of connections within the industry because of the arrogance, bitchiness and absolutely no desire to help others when they start out.
SA was the right fit for those people mentioned, but as far as I can see, most have cut her off now as don’t want her name to drag them down.

I’m one of the good guys in Interiors. Worked hard to get where I am, and help people on all incomes. Plus I’m a nice person 😉
Most definitely wasn't a catch all when referring to the industry and I know there are some great people I've previously worked with who are bucking the trend and making it more accessible and less exclusive :)
It's people like the ones I named who just add stigma to the industry in the way they act and treat others. Such a fucking cliche! And that seems to be why Sarah chose it as her profession of choice for all of about 5 minutes.
I once worked on a campaign with a big brand which Sarah was also working on. I made some suggestions to said brand about how I was planning to approach the work and in turn they set that as the standard for all. She then contacted me on social media and in her usual passive aggressive manner said thanks as that meant she now had more work to do. Fucking cheek from the lazy cow!
I take great pride in what I do and always give 110%. Sarah on the other hand wants minimum input and maximum return. She just doesn't want to put the effort in that's required in spite of all her #bossbabe bullshit. At the heart of it she's fundamentally lazy and always looking for the next way to make a quick buck. Hence why she never lasts that long at anything before she moves on. Her life is one long reinvention. I mean I'm all for the portfolio career but she takes it to another level! And leaves a trail of shit wherever she goes.

• Wow
  • Angry

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Those two ( SA & LD ) must have felt like Bonnie and Clyde when they were in the midst of their affair and onto getting a milli. I bet they felt on a real high and completely invincible. Sex and money ooooooohhhhhh
Can you imagine how big their joint egos were, amazing they could even fit through a door!
But look at them both now, like cornered rats. Not such a glamorous life after all is it?

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Hmm… waiting around for this gal to change is getting boring now. Her latest IG videos were the final straw for me. Normal, innocent people don’t end up with loads of articles and thousands of posts about them being a scammer on the internet. But she’ll never recognise what she’s done and will never change. Therefore, I’m out. How someone can be so scandalous yet equally as boring and lame (to the point of me checking out on this) is beyond me. Even if you lot don’t get your money back, then she’ll quickly become irrelevant anyway. I simply don’t wanna watch this car crash anymore… it’s not in-tune with the positive life I wanna lead so goodbye toxicity.
Totally agree with you, it is getting monotonous. I have lasted on these threads purely out of morbid fascination with her, as I want to see her get the karma she deserves.
Clearly she is getting that bad karma, but in her own narcissistic and arrogant way is fighting back rather than retreating into nothingness once more. She is so desperate to be a somebody, she doesn’t care who she cons, hurts, gaslights, destroys along the way.
It’s a classic case of throwing enough shit at something, until it sticks. She is desperate to find something/ ANYTHING that gives her the fame and fortune she thinks she deserves.
I don’t think she will disappear, sadly, as is so addicted to being a somebody. So it is now up to people who interact ( watch ) on these threads and more to continue or not.
People like her will never change, we just need to keep our distance from the toxicity of such people for our own wellbeing.

Last edited:

Betterthedevil

First of all, POWAA is cringe. Hip and down with the yout' dem...fuck off Sarah. Secondly, her post about 'time for a clear out so just leave if you aren't into me' is blatantly a way to look like she has control of her falling numbers....'well, I told them to leave so I call the shots.' Rather than the reality which is rats are leaving that sinking suburban ship

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Guys, this is about seeking refunds for missold and undelivered services, not about what school a child goes to. Not sure it's appropriate to comment, regardless of your thoughts on where the money is coming from for said school - this is a child you're talking about, leave it out.
When you have got your money from dishonest means and you constantly post your family all over social media, you are placing them in a situation where people will comment. IF she is sending her daughter to a fee paying school, it IS of interest to the people she owes money to.
I also agree with other posts, that people have always had empathy for her daughters and have never said anything bad about them, just about their parents actions.

• Heart
The thing is if it wasn’t Llewy it would have been someone or something else. Fundamentally at her core her ethics and morals are deeply flawed and it was really only a matter of time before people sussed out the character she really is.

• Heart

therealme

I had exactly the same experience with her. It's part of her work smart not hard mantra. I see her point. But what she has done is interpret that phrase as do is manipulate as much as I can so I do as little as possible. OMG she is so passive Agressive and nasty. This is what she thinks is business and how to negotiate. She is now teaching this toxic masculine trait to their women. That industry needs regulating
I agree, she's got the 'wolf of Wall Street' mentality and somehow I think she believes this gives her an edge.
I understand that working smart is useful and helps to streamline things but IMO that kind of work ethic is better suited to some industries more than than others. There are certain industries which rely on sheer bloody hard work, struggle and determination to break through and become a success. Businesses that rely on real human connection and building proper meaningful relationships which take time to cultivate.
It can't all be about creating processes, churning shit out and reaping the benefits. Look where that school of thought has led her now? I looked on her No Bull insta earlier and she hasn't posted a single thing since February. Imagine creating a brand like that and building a business to then just see if drop off the edge of a cliff because of your own short sightedness and arrogance? It's dead in the water and that must really hurt more than any of the comments and threads she reads on here. She's her own worst enemy and it doesn't matter how many other 'creative' outlets she has or businesses she creates, unless she addresses her own issues, she'll continue to sabotage and fuck up just like she did with her marriage when she got into bed with prick Llewellyn Davies.

Agree. She never wants to put the work into building a business and wants a quick buck. That’s why she does a clusterfuck approach to new business ideas and quickly leaves when it’s not making her the money. The only time she ever made real money was when it was scamming other people.
No big brands will ever touch her now, and anyone not doing their due diligence on her will almost certainly be given the heads up from someone who has, so that just leaves the idiotic minions who don’t care and are happy to support her in whatever nonesense she comes up with. The SA Business idea of the week. At some stage one or both of them will need to get a job through, as their income must be almost non existant, and they can’t live off their immoral earnings for ever.
She'll send Jason out to start earning again mark my words. They probably won't tell people in order to maintain the appearance that they're still running her little empire but he'll be looking for work soon I think. Plus his name isn't as entangled in the shit storm she created so he stands a better chance of being employed without the scandal coming back to bite him on the bum.
Meanwhile she'll stay at home and continue being a #bossbabe business woman who can have it all, looking after the kids and churning out ten a penny business ideas that might just cover the costs of the Tesla and a new handbag now and then. But she'll always have the last 18 months as a reminder of what a twat she was and how she lost it all.

Last edited:

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
I would say with a declared £265k profit last financial year & money funnelled into Boss Tragic bankruptcy wont beckon for awhile. Even paying out refunds they are not screaming poor anytime soon.
Completely agree, this brink of doom chat isn’t helpful or accurate.

No one wants to see a broken woman, just acknowledgement of what she did wrong and our money back would be nice so we can all move on

I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s her. There’s nothing really wrong with the products themselves, and they generally seem to appeal to a lot of people. It’s just that people are smarter, they do more research and have the opportunity to take their money elsewhere (as we all should in my opinion) when the business owner has been exposed of doing some shady shit.
I agree. She doesn’t exactly ooze charisma on the videos and ads shes been putting out. It comes across as more like she’s taking the piss and has absolute disdain for what she’s doing or is bored

There are so many other genuine and engaging sellers people can buy similar things from. It’s not surprising at all that this is slow to get off the ground

harveydean

VIP Member
This is just the beginning. Once court cases are won, more and more ex clients will be stepping forward, and more claims will be filed.

I think it’s quiet because people are bored shitless by her passive aggressive posts, twisted narrative, and quite frankly crap YouTube videos! Cringe is off the scale

Just over 100 views and 1 comment on her latest video. Bossing it!!

• Haha

tesla_tits

Imagine being SO hideously fascinating that you become a psychology project for people. This could’ve been ended so long ago if she’d apologised, but instead she’s become this horrifically complex being that people are still trying to figure out.

A GENUINE APOLOGY AND EMPATHETIC EXPLANATION AS TO WHY SHE CAN’T REFUND. That’s all it takes. Two incredibly simple things.

Has she got an allergy to the word ‘sorry’ or something? Like, she clearly recognises that she’s wronged people from what she says in her rants, but she’s never once said sorry.

There is no ‘women’ problem here. 95% of the female population in the world wouldn’t act like her in this situation. It’s a HER problem.

I said I was done, but it’s so hard to be done when this kind of shit comes out of her mouth.

• Heart

frozenwasteland

You simply cannot make such a bad mistake in business and expect to have everyone forgive you without being incredibly empathetic, honest and direct. She’s spoken at length about how the experience affected her, but hasn’t shown any genuine concern for those that were affected by the experience also. It’s all been about her healing, her mental health and her journey.

She runs a damn business FGS. You can’t expect your clients and followers to care in the same way that your family or friends would. You HAVE to put the business needs and client needs first. If you do all of that right, then yeah… feel free to blab on about your mental health and experience if you so wish… but she never did that.
The fact that people are still supporting her is astounding. And they are actually calling this fight for justice "abuse". It is not abuse, it is accountability. Had she issued the refunds and a formal apology, none of this would've happened.

Since you clearly read on here, Sarah, I'll give you some business advice - free of charge.

1) Issue the refunds and a formal public apology

2) Take a year off social media to work on your skills so you can come back and actually be able to deliver what you promise

That's it. Two steps to a better future. If a year sounds like a long time, imagine instead how long years of this sounds like. All because you refuse to show remorse and admit to what you've done. We know you can't, and we know why: because that would call for admitting to being a criminal who stole money. And we know why you can't go after those who are coming after you: because that would call for admitting to being a criminal who stole money.

Just admit it, do the time for the crime, come back stronger and serve (really serve) your customers ethically, morally and correctly. No more bullying, lying, gaslighting, deleting, blocking or arrogance.

Do. The. Right. Thing. We all know that's what you should've done to begin with. You do too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
I love it when she has a rant
It’s usually when court cases are hitting and she’s having to refund people who have taken her to SCC.

Seeing as Sarah likes to remind everyone of the "one sided" articles, I guess it's time we make it easy for people looking for them 😂 xx

Links to key media and assets:

Undelete - all deleted social content

Refinery29

Women on Top part 1

Women on Top part 2 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-part-2

Women on Top part 3 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-podcast

Metro

The Independent

Vice

Medium

Polit RU

Video clip where Sarah Akwisombe says all that matters was getting money in, never mind about servicing the business

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
I was at an interiors thing a few years ago that she set up and she was pretty sniffy with most people including me. Not that it bothered me I met loads of nice people but her attitude was pretty crap. She ignored most except 2Lg and at that time, mad about the house and sophie Robinson (because she was off the telly I’d guess!)

she doesn’t really have the focus or concentration to stick at anything for long does she. The chess thing didn’t last long, the interiors, the coaching, the music, the woo woo. How her and Jason have been together so long is baffling frankly.
She seems to burn her bridges everywhere.
I did two small decorating jobs for her and she didn’t even shake my hand when she met me or call afterwards to thank me.
She’s just a user…

• Wow
  • Sad