Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
If you haven’t already, check out the latest on the Rhys and Llewy Davies thread. So many parallels with Sarah Akwisombe- all the “I wasn’t happy when I was making a million so I’ve cut back on work” narrative is hilarious!! As someone else posted, you sure as hell didn’t look miserable rubbing the Tez and naff handbags in their audience faces 🙄

Both, too, posing in their pants.

They are cut from the same cloth 100%
Can you add a link to this, I need a laugh 🤣

frozenwasteland

Id like to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she also tried to silence those in the MM group and called anyone who spoke out witch hunters 🤷‍♀️
Same. She was just as bad, and maybe she still is. But it is weird that she hasn’t spoken up yet. She and Sarah were such good friends, according to both of them.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Out of curiosity, was anyone on here one of the customers Sarah would share screengrabs of Whatsapp exchanges with? (the ones where it would look like an exchange over how much business/profit had been made since working with SA)
Just reading over on the TTT thread that people who she'd done this with claimed it was an informal completely out-of-context exchange and no real proof of anything.

frozenwasteland

Are where’s Jen MacFarlanes support?
She'd run in the opposite direction, if she knows what's good for her. How much are we willing to bet that she's been quietly distancing herself from Sarah too, behind the scenes? That's what the rest of us would do, so why not her?