Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Sarah for someone who’s suppose to be a social media guru you don’t even know what a troll is.

just accept people don’t like you. Maybe coz you conned loads of people. Or because you’re a self absorbed dick. That doesn’t make them a troll.

a troll is someone who purposely says something to provoke a reaction, like playing devils advocate for example.

Reactions: 12
Seriously Sarah for someone who’s suppose to be a social media guru you don’t even know what a troll is.

just accept people don’t like you. Maybe coz you conned loads of people. Or because you’re a self absorbed dick. That doesn’t make them a troll.

a troll is someone who purposely says something to provoke a reaction, like playing devils advocate for example.
She has played and bullied everyone who commented on this drama she has created. Not to mention how family has enabled her. And lets not get into his the LLD suitation blew! While people may not agree the medium used and the comments on here. Let's not forget the women that created this have gone through courts and the judge has spoken and awarded them refunds- they didn't duck the judge to get their own way- Sarah and her echo chamber always forget this important point! Since Sarah is so innocent and has great business acumen she has never fought back with libel or hired pr to support her - no guilt at all from Sarah from a No Bull business woman 🙃🧐.
At basic level Sarah never understood the assignment or her privilege which she could have used to turn around the drama. Many predict she would end up here. LD not only highlighted her lack of basic business acumen which the women paid her was really lacking but just how unhappy she is in her relationship. To let someone come into a business which she runs with her husband support. To run the scam via her business so easily! I'm sure it must be burning her badly!
But won't even take the time and her children out of the spotlight. To ladies who started this kudos to you for showing people not take tit in this crazy covid times as this is only the beginning and as women will affected. Everyone will have a different opinion on this but the women here have certainly provided some valuable lessons about how to conduct your business and the consequences. Most important providing the information to prevent others falling into the same trap🧐
My Sunday service is over

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarah Sarah Sarah … talk about twisting a narrative to suit yourself .

a) Refund people and stop acting the victim.

b) Accept you aren’t and have never been a business expert . Having social media clout ( that you no longer have as a result of your own actions ) doesn’t equal business expertise .

c) Absolutely no one is harassing or trolling you , they are writing on a site that is a platform that allows people to comment because you deleted and blocked any dissenting voice . For a so called social media expert you don’t seem to know much .

d) Unless you apologise and stop seeking validation from followers online you are financially bust.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has totally and utterly lost the plot and everyone can see it.

I am appalled that she persistently attempts to twist the narrative into her being a poor defenceless victim who is being trolled.

SARAH you are making it worse and worse for yourself.

You are showing yourself to be a dreadful person who will stoop increasingly low to get what you want- it used to be cash, now it is being let off the hook for rinsing people to get the cash.

Trolling is not being held accountable, love. You are being held accountable. It will continue until you make amends.

Reactions: 11
Sarah is breaching amazon T&Cs by begging for positive reviews on her stories, so you can up vote all the negative reviews and report the blatantly fake 5* ones!!!!
[/URL]

Why is no one in her family letting her know that her life looks like a car crash???
I think she has brainwashed them all too.

She likes to throw labels out there as it makes her seem more of a victim. Remember when Lewy gaslit, coerced and controlled her with his misogynistic behaviour. It wasn’t ever her fault, it was that awful controlling man, and she had no way of getting out of the situation. Now, it’s those awful “ trolls “ who make her life a daily misery. Never her fault is it.

She has played and bullied everyone who commented on this drama she has created. Not to mention how family has enabled her. And lets not get into his the LLD suitation blew! While people may not agree the medium used and the comments on here. Let's not forget the women that created this have gone through courts and the judge has spoken and awarded them refunds- they didn't duck the judge to get their own way- Sarah and her echo chamber always forget this important point! Since Sarah is so innocent and has great business acumen she has never fought back with libel or hired pr to support her - no guilt at all from Sarah from a No Bull business woman 🙃🧐.
At basic level Sarah never understood the assignment or her privilege which she could have used to turn around the drama. Many predict she would end up here. LD not only highlighted her lack of basic business acumen which the women paid her was really lacking but just how unhappy she is in her relationship. To let someone come into a business which she runs with her husband support. To run the scam via her business so easily! I'm sure it must be burning her badly!
But won't even take the time and her children out of the spotlight. To ladies who started this kudos to you for showing people not take tit in this crazy covid times as this is only the beginning and as women will affected. Everyone will have a different opinion on this but the women here have certainly provided some valuable lessons about how to conduct your business and the consequences. Most important providing the information to prevent others falling into the same trap🧐
My Sunday service is over
Amen 🙌

She clearly is reading a lot of Tattle posts. But from what I recall, Tattlers have only ever had concern for the impact of all this on her daughters. There has never been any kind of ” trolling “ going on . In addition, if you don’t want your daughters mentioned, STOP using them as content on your posts!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she has brainwashed them all too.

She likes to throw labels out there as it makes her seem more of a victim. Remember when Lewy gaslit, coerced and controlled her with his misogynistic behaviour. It wasn’t ever her fault, it was that awful controlling man, and she had no way of getting out of the situation. Now, it’s those awful “ trolls “ who make her life a daily misery. Never her fault is it.

Amen 🙌

She clearly is reading a lot of Tattle posts. But from what I recall, Tattlers have only ever had concern for the impact of all this on her daughters. There has never been any kind of ” trolling “ going on . In addition, if you don’t want your daughters mentioned, STOP using them as content on your posts!!!!
This has actually bothered me the most, take your kids off social media. You are one horrible woman Sarah USING YOUR DAUGHTER

You are not the victim Sarah, stop dragging your children into the drama you created. You can stop ALL of this by paying back the money, apologise to those you have wronged and thirdly step away from social media until you have your tit together and you don't use your children for content 🤷🏻‍♀️

Prove us wrong, our opinion of you is pretty low, prove us wrong by finally owning up to what you did

Id like to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she also tried to silence those in the MM group and called anyone who spoke out witch hunters 🤷‍♀️
As did Jason if you recall, it was sickening to watch

Anyone who tried to ask about alignment between Sarah’s behaviour last year and all the crap she spouts in money and manifesting got shut down and then the thread was deleted

Bullying at its finest. It was an honest and valid question as her behaviour was the complete opposite of the content of the course, it made no sense

It will take one hell of a lot more than backup from her minions ( the brainwashed who hang on to her every word ) to kick start her career again.
She had the luxury of turning this around for her back in the day, but greed and arrogance told her to sit tight and everyone would just disappear and she could keep the money she conned. Well, here we now are, still trolling, still abusing her ( according to Sarah ) and not going away anytime soon.
She is finished, and she is desperately trying to claw on to anything to try and save her sorry arse now. I said it before, and will say it again loud and clear KARMA IS A witch!
Begging for validation is a new sordid low for sarah Akwisombe

Now she’s out with another set of stories saying that this stuff is actually so minor in her life, that “it’s not that deep”. The duck? First you talk about trauma now you’re saying it’s not really a big deal?! I genuinely think she lost it
It’s ok she has the mini validation high she needed to get her few a through hours. She’ll be back with a new narrative shortly 😂

What a 🎢 god only knows what it’s like to live with chaos like that!

Reactions: 5
Is that her had her ego massage for the day then , the narcisstic supply this person needs is unreal .

Reactions: 4
A little detour but did anyone see the fall out of cloud nine glamping in the last week?
lots of disgruntled customers and a few terrible articles in the press. Service was not as advertised and people had paid big money.

sound familiar?

what did they do? (Immediately I might add)

apologise.

then say: how can we get this right? We’re listening. They contacted every customer for feedback. Offered refunds and discounts where necessary then publicly declared where They went wrong and how they intend to improve.
They will have lost lots of customers and their reputation will be damaged BUT if you want to survive as a business with integrity - you have to do it.

I didn’t personally buy into any of Sarah’s services and I don’t always agree with the comments here but bloody hell, her stories pissed me off. How can she still not see that it’s not solely about her? So many people effected and she just won’t apologise
her understanding of brand is so basic that she doesn’t understand that her business brand and her own self are separate. She took business success as being about her, to inflate her already over sized ego so equally she takes the business failure as an attack on her personally. When they should be separated, they are separate entities. as a “professional” you can have a personal brand and not be the brand at the same time. There needs to be boundaries.

She made incredibly poor decisions last but it’s the business reputation that she should have worked to protect not her own. That’s where the camping biz got it right and she got it so wrong. She enmeshed the two by living out her whole life online

Is that her had her ego massage for the day then , the narcisstic supply this person needs is unreal .
Looks that way! She got the validation she needed then hopped off as “it’s not that deep guys!”

She has terrible friends if no one is stepping in to intervene on this mess still after all this time. The lengths she has gone to are shocking

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've seen one unfavorable comment here about one of her children and personally I do not agree that it's OK to comment on her children or their perceived behaviour.

However, when it comes to parenting - it's not something I have commented on or cared to mention before - but when she's airing her dirty laundry all over the Internet, exposing her weed stash, laughing at suggestive hand guestures by one of her children, asking her child to address the backlash she's facing etc the list goes on - she is inevitably going to incite a reaction!

Didn't Jason post about their child changing school? 🤔

I wonder if anyone is directly messaging her or if all this supposed trolling is purely her spending every minute on tattle?

Last edited:
To have such toxic traits yet be so horribly unaware of them is just tragic. Everyone has toxic traits… man, I have MANY, but thankfully I’m aware of a lot of them and I’m actively working on them in therapy.

This is just an absolute car crash… I’ve never seen anything quite like it on the internet before. How anyone can think that her continued behaviour is acceptable and actually back her up is astounding.

To have such toxic traits yet be so horribly unaware of them is just tragic. Everyone has toxic traits… man, I have MANY, but thankfully I’m aware of a lot of them and I’m actively working on them in therapy.

This is just an absolute car crash… I’ve never seen anything quite like it on the internet before. How anyone can think that her continued behaviour is acceptable and actually back her up is astounding.
She is acting like a cornered rat right now. It’s all coming down around her so she is throwing every thing out there to try and save ( or build up enough sympathy to save ) her sorry arse. LIKE ME! GIVE ME GOOD REVIEWS! TELL PEOPLE HOW BADLEY I HAVE AND MY CHILDREN HAVE BEEN TROLLED! TELL THEM I AM THE VICTIM! TELL EVERYONE HOW MY BUSINESS ADVICE HAS ENRICHED YOUR LIVES! PLEASE! PLEASE! ( HELP! ) 😱😱😱

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is acting like a cornered rat right now. It’s all coming down around her so she is throwing every thing out there to try and save ( or build up enough sympathy to save ) her sorry arse. LIKE ME! GIVE ME GOOD REVIEWS! TELL PEOPLE HOW BADLEY I HAVE BEEN TROLLED AND MY CHILDREN HAVE BEEN DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD! TELL THEM I AM THE VICTIM! TELL EVERYONE HOW MY BUSINESS ADVICE HS ENRICHED YOUR LIVES! PLEASE! PLEASE! ( HELP! ) 😱😱😱
next up a NBBS special course launch 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

It seems like the people closest to her enable them all…

Reactions: 3
Seems it’s friends who weren’t financially affected or inner circle people who were refunded without court action speaking up for her, cultmothertarot admits she was refunded, so she must of thought she needed to be to of accepted it….😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So, this is why her family don’t get involved. As they believe the 💩 she tells them!
For anyone who isn’t aware…this is her Mum. “ Totally made up stuff? “ Wow.

At least one voice of reason she didn’t delete though…..
I would love to know what troll site she was banned from. It's almost as if it's just not true... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, this is why her family don’t get involved. As they believe the 💩 she tells them!
For anyone who isn’t aware…this is her Mum. “ Totally made up stuff? “ Wow.

At least one voice of reason she didn’t delete though…..
So her mum is also an enabler…

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.