Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is happened this week to rattle her. Talking about losing her business and needing validation. Something must’ve landed on the doorstep.

I wasn’t impacted by her business, I’m a watcher in all of this but she is correct in that one mistake shouldn’t overshadow her life. We all make mistakes and in that I agree with her. (Regardless of how big or small those mistakes are we have all made them). None of you reading this has gone through life without mistakes. I know I’ve not.

she is also correct in that feedback for her and Llewelyn Davies was good. It was, in the beginning. I remember watching it. People were raving about it including Jen Stanbrook and makeitmorgeous. Then things began to change after. But yes, it was positive in the beginning.

what I still can’t bear is those videos where she said she didn’t care about servicing those people, how it was all about numbers, how it was just getting the money and how she acknowledged she didn’t deliver. (Then reneged on that statement as well). These videos are out there for all to see, so address those. Acknowledge they exist and address the disparities between those and your rants this week.

please address them, acknowledge them and apologise.

I don’t want Sarah to fail, I want her to be humble, apologise, do the right thing and move on, and rebuild.

and I’ll say it here for clarity as I’ve been accused of it twice here. I am not Sarah. I have met her but I am not her. Just in case anyone says it again as i happen to have supported one or two of her comments 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How many people will publicly come out to support her after her begging stories? Except the wannabe coaches huns who still hang around her? She did have a successful reputable business but she fucked it all up when she decided she was going to make a million no matter what. As she said herself, it was all about the numbers and she didn’t care how she was going to service her customers.

Reactions: 5
Just a recap of how it all got to this point…

Reactions: 4
For new readers, the “naive mistake” was the misrepresentation of her financial success to attract paying customers (some of whom vulnerable women) and charging astronomical figures for an unqualified “coach” (£30,000 a year!) then failing to deliver as promised, then refusing refunds. According to what has been said here, women who sought refunds through the legal route have been successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s too late Sarah. You had plenty of chances, plenty of time to redeem yourself, and now you’re ruined!!
You’ve done this all to yourself and you caused many people mental anguish and stress.
And everyone told you this is how it would be!
You stupid stupid woman. You had it all going on.
And this, Sarah Akwisombe, is what happens when you try to bury your sins. This is what happens when you’re laughing the people you hurt right in the face. This is what happens when you act like a bully behind the scenes to keep the money you stole. This is what happens when you send your husband and goons after women who spoke up. You had to know this was coming. Your mistake wasn’t one. Maybe it was naive - at first - but you openly admitted to not caring about how you were going to service your customers. You never even bothered remembering their business or what they did. You overpromised and underdelivered on so many aspects, and that probably made people re-think the quality and content of the other courses, which lead to the conclusion of them being shallow surface-Google-material.

You got away with it for a while, until you got caught. And instead of saying «Yep, you know what, you’re right. It wasn’t good enough. I will refund you, and I will go back and do better. I’m sorry», and actually trying to make amends and improve, you chose to shut people down, gaslight and bully them into more mental and physical pain.

I’ll repeat what so many others have said already: had you refunded and apologized when this happened a year ago, you wouldn’t be begging for sympathy and support. Until you put all your cards on the table, admit what you did and apologize to those you hurt - with refunds, this is what it is. Karma is a mirror. You brought this on yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nobody would have been blocked on here for defending Sarah unless they broke community rules. I call BS.
She’s so open to hearing praise and validation, why not open the floor to those she BLOCKED who were unhappy paying customers, if she really wants to learn. You know the ones shut down in groups when they dared to question it all.
Something financially is happening, that’s the only time she cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she is also correct in that feedback for her and Llewelyn Davies was good. It was, in the beginning. I remember watching it. People were raving about it including Jen Stanbrook and makeitmorgeous. Then things began to change after. But yes, it was positive in the beginning.
Any feedback she received at the beginning when people were riding a wave of hype, hoping to be seen more and promoted is, in my eyes, worthless.

Tell me what has Jen Stanbrook or makeitmorgeous achieved in the last year since having attended the courses. Nada. Stanbrook has reduced her footprint as a Pinterest expert just as Pinterest is about to explode and instead moved into irrelevance trying to play coach herself for menopausal women entrepreneurs. So basically she’s starting a new career from zero? And makeitmorgeous… I can’t see how Sarah’s coaching has helped her business model which is split 50-50 between working as a handy woman and renovating her own home with a side of running a lunch club. Neither making any serious $$$. And you can tell that both are putting in HOURS upon HOURS of work.
And let’s not forget that Sarah never had business related qualifications prior to running her courses, so none of her current pleas wash with me. Zero content, zero morals. Many who made mistakes just went off social to rebuild their brands, MOD comes to mind who was much bigger than Sarah and is still WAU.

Reactions: 9
And at least we know why she’s been posting the girls more recently, all leading up to this.
Priming at its finest. «See, here’s my family. And they’ll suffer if you keep holding me accountable for the scamming and stealing I did, but refuse to apologize for. Please let me off scot-free so I can go back to selling half-assed tit because I don’t really have any skills, or skills good enough to offer anything of real value».

What kind of a legacy is that? Or business practice? Making money off of gold-painted tit? I mean, it’s probably good enough if all you care about is money. But shouldn’t the lesson be learned by now? If all you care about is money, it will come back to bite you in the ass. Hard, fast & brutal.

Reactions: 6
You simply cannot make such a bad mistake in business and expect to have everyone forgive you without being incredibly empathetic, honest and direct. She’s spoken at length about how the experience affected her, but hasn’t shown any genuine concern for those that were affected by the experience also. It’s all been about her healing, her mental health and her journey.

She runs a damn business FGS. You can’t expect your clients and followers to care in the same way that your family or friends would. You HAVE to put the business needs and client needs first. If you do all of that right, then yeah… feel free to blab on about your mental health and experience if you so wish… but she never did that.

• Heart
You simply cannot make such a bad mistake in business and expect to have everyone forgive you without being incredibly empathetic, honest and direct. She’s spoken at length about how the experience affected her, but hasn’t shown any genuine concern for those that were affected by the experience also. It’s all been about her healing, her mental health and her journey.

She runs a damn business FGS. You can’t expect your clients and followers to care in the same way that your family or friends would. You HAVE to put the business needs and client needs first. If you do all of that right, then yeah… feel free to blab on about your mental health and experience if you so wish… but she never did that.
The fact that people are still supporting her is astounding. And they are actually calling this fight for justice "abuse". It is not abuse, it is accountability. Had she issued the refunds and a formal apology, none of this would've happened.

Since you clearly read on here, Sarah, I'll give you some business advice - free of charge.

1) Issue the refunds and a formal public apology

2) Take a year off social media to work on your skills so you can come back and actually be able to deliver what you promise

That's it. Two steps to a better future. If a year sounds like a long time, imagine instead how long years of this sounds like. All because you refuse to show remorse and admit to what you've done. We know you can't, and we know why: because that would call for admitting to being a criminal who stole money. And we know why you can't go after those who are coming after you: because that would call for admitting to being a criminal who stole money.

Just admit it, do the time for the crime, come back stronger and serve (really serve) your customers ethically, morally and correctly. No more bullying, lying, gaslighting, deleting, blocking or arrogance.

Do. The. Right. Thing. We all know that's what you should've done to begin with. You do too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s too late Sarah. You had plenty of chances, plenty of time to redeem yourself, and now you’re ruined!!
You’ve done this all to yourself and you caused many people mental anguish and stress.
And everyone told you this is how it would be!
You stupid stupid woman. You had it all going on.
She makes me sick, all this waffle and still no action, apology or accountability. She’s still putting it all on Llewy.

It may be one mistake but it was a bloody massive one that caused a ripple of mental and financial anguish through your audience Sarah. And you ran it through your business with no due diligence so you are responsible and you failed to acknowledge it so no, no one is “sticking up” for you and nor will they.

Why would anyone want to encourage business advice from someone who made such basic and colossal errors?! It’s beyond comprehension how you think anyone would based on how you’ve acted this past year

It affected way more than you! And the only reason you are suffering al this anguish now is because you have failed to take responsibility for your actions and make amends. And the longer you do it the angrier people are

If you truly were no bullshit then you would have done this straight away. But you chose to drag it out for everyone so you are reaping what you sowed.

Suck it up, there’s little sympathy from your past customers that you showed such disdain for over the last 18 months. Why should anyone help you?

Reactions: 9
I suspect she knew Llewy was a fraud but she was cashing in so didn’t care. There is no way she failed to recognise it was all smoke and mirrors. And if she didn’t see it, how can she be qualified to give business advice to anyone? It’s basic due diligence

She was happily following Llewy’s method of misrepresentation: “I’ve made a million pounds” (no you didn’t), “I’ve bought a Tesla” (on lease), “NBBS made a million pound turnover” (no it didn’t). But yeah it was a naive mistake

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There is no way she failed to recognise it was all smoke and mirrors.
Well… you say that… but… Remember that time she was applauding the roof scammers until it was pointed on Tattle that she fell for the oldest and most basic of tricks? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Why now?

Because Mother Pukka has a book out this week all about online abuse. Riding the coat tails…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.