Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen one unfavorable comment here about one of her children and personally I do not agree that it's OK to comment on her children or their perceived behaviour.

However, when it comes to parenting - it's not something I have commented on or cared to mention before - but when she's airing her dirty laundry all over the Internet, exposing her weed stash, laughing at suggestive hand guestures by one of her children, asking her child to address the backlash she's facing etc the list goes on - she is inevitably going to incite a reaction!

Didn't Jason post about their child changing school? 🤔

I wonder if anyone is directly messaging her or if all this supposed trolling is purely her spending every minute on tattle?
If someone is trolling get the relevant authorities involved
she can if she wanted to but she can't either she can't take the fact people in authority would look at the overall suitation and point out where she is wrong. More likely she comes on here and maybe more than usual now that court papers have landed and income must very low. Both parents seem to think using the kids would help show them as a happy family on social media with the affair, media articles and court cases. She had child school uniform exposed for everyone to know which school she went too. As soon as it was mentioned here that stop! It was suggested if the change school was due other parents coming on the tattle as it was unusual time to change school. Sarah pushed her life on social media especially the family side. School parents whatsapp during the most recent lockdown may have been busy. But the evidence is out their for everyone to have an opinion. This time last year she was very arrogant and gaslighting the women on here. Without knowing the real figures from this time last we all know impact of this drama is in full effect and Sarah now realises the real impact on her income and lifestyle and she's worried. The six weeks holidays must be very expensive this year. Oh well no thought of the impact of how Christmas was for the women children she scammed. No idea if some of the made the the money loss back in time of Christmas and the answer is most probably not!

She can't go one much longer and she focus healing and moving on. However we will be saying the same thing in thread #13🙃

Reactions: 6
Maybe she was one of the Tattle infiltrators we thought was Sarah in disguise 😂
Ha! More than likely! But she didnt get 'banned' for that, did she? One, because only admin can do that and two, no rules were broken. Running away with your tail between your legs when you realise you don't have a leg to stand on? That's the truth alright there!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is literally using her kids to gain sympathy with her twisted version of the truth. Let’s hope the minions trot on over here and see the facts. As above there was one particular comment that went to far, and that was called out.

Reactions: 4
If someone is trolling get the relevant authorities involved
she can if she wanted to but she can't either she can't take the fact people in authority would look at the overall suitation and point out where she is wrong. More likely she comes on here and maybe more than usual now that court papers have landed and income must very low. Both parents seem to think using the kids would help show them as a happy family on social media with the affair, media articles and court cases. She had child school uniform exposed for everyone to know which school she went too. As soon as it was mentioned here that stop! It was suggested if the change school was due other parents coming on the tattle as it was unusual time to change school. Sarah pushed her life on social media especially the family side. School parents whatsapp during the most recent lockdown may have been busy. But the evidence is out their for everyone to have an opinion. This time last year she was very arrogant and gaslighting the women on here. Without knowing the real figures from this time last we all know impact of this drama is in full effect and Sarah now realises the real impact on her income and lifestyle and she's worried. The six weeks holidays must be very expensive this year. Oh well no thought of the impact of how Christmas was for the women children she scammed. No idea if some of the made the the money loss back in time of Christmas and the answer is most probably not!

She can't go one much longer and she focus healing and moving on. However we will be saying the same thing in thread #13🙃
I agree, if the trolling of her kids had been true, she could have reported it and any action taken. But she knows this is an absolute lie to gain more sympathy.

Ha! More than likely! But she didnt get 'banned' for that, did she? One, because only admin can do that and two, no rules were broken. Running away with your tail between your legs when you realise you don't have a leg to stand on? That's the truth alright there!
Not quite sure what she meant by being banned? Unless she said something very inflammatory or broke the rules badly?

Finally
You can’t lump all Tattlers in togther.
I have been on some threads on Tattle ( not anything to do with SA ones ) and clearly they are pretty disgusting as to the way they can talk about certain people.
However, the SA threads have always been about getting justice for women who paid for a service they never got, and when they complained, got cancelled, bullied, gaslit and ignored.
There is only one bully on this thread, and that is Sarah Akwiscombe herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her saying people have “identified” her address and her daughters school - Thats because she posts up every detail of your house and your daughter in school uniform!! Jason on his PUBLIC PROFILE put up a post dedicated to his daughter changing school. They’re using their children for CONTENT and yet no one can comment?! Like the poster on IG said, there are proper weirdos in the world. Why would you do that to your kids? What are you achieving?

So she was so worried about putting up the restaurant she was in the other night, but is happy to post pictures of her daughters bedroom and layouts of her home?!

I have never seen anyone say anything against her children, only concern as to how this must be effecting them.

I wonder if admin could shine a light in her mum being banned @Yel

Reactions: 11
Her saying people have “identified” her address and her daughters school - Thats because she posts up every detail of your house and your daughter in school uniform!! Jason on his PUBLIC PROFILE put up a post dedicated to his daughter changing school. They’re using their children for CONTENT and yet no one can comment?! Like the poster on IG said, there are proper weirdos in the world. Why would you do that to your kids? What are you achieving?

So she was so worried about putting up the restaurant she was in the other night, but is happy to post pictures of her daughters bedroom and layouts of her home?!

I have never seen anyone say anything against her children, only concern as to how this must be effecting them.

I wonder if admin could shine a light in her mum being banned @Yel
And her car number plate! She did that all herself

• Wow
For those coming onto this thread you can read what posters wrote about the school situation - it starts here. Trolling? Really 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe it's just the universe and planets all aligning that have caused this outburst from her or maybe just the thread here calming down and the twin's thread moving up a gear? 'Attention on me! Negative or positive! I want it all!'

• Haha
She's not friends with Patricia Bright 🤦🏻. Total Bull tit. OMG I feel sorry for her. This is so sad to watch. She needs help

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Time for a new thread title?

I have all the documents that and paper work to prove she’s full of tit.
And the stunts she pulled behind the scenes.
I actually feel sorry for her.

I have documents and emails to prove that Sarah Akwisombe is a fraud. And much worse.
Shame you can’t share more ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sounds like an excellent thread title @porterhouseblue
” I have documents to prove that SA is a fraud and much worse! “
It certainly grabs the right attention.

Top business expert gets her mum to white knight her on social media … Jesus what a brass can .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.