Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i were her and i saw those text messages I'd be showing him the door. She is showing herself to be a right door mat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The child is blinded by red and tartan. Imagine if he did produce a ring? I'd say never in a million years. He didn't to his ex. No sign at all of the stepford wife and she baking all week for the kelleher family. Id say she's at her mom's. Surely colm will want to spend time with the daughter that understands Xmas and not the baby that hadn't a clue. They obviously aren't a blended family yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reel up about the baby so I’m guessing she didn’t get a ring and has nothing else to post.
I'd say he's with his other kids and she didn't get her perfect 'baby's first Christmas' and is bloody fuming!

Reactions: 9
I'd say he's with his other kids and she didn't get her perfect 'baby's first Christmas' and is bloody fuming!
I hope he made an effort to see all of his children today, even if it upset his beloved Randy.

Reactions: 8
If she said let's split up, do you think he'd fight to keep her? 🤔
I think he would be relieved. Let’s be honest, if she hadn’t fallen pregnant he would not be with her.

As a side note, why did he think he had to leave his partner to stand by Sandy? How is leaving two children to become a father to one better? Of course I’m aware that his partner may not have wanted to be with him anymore once she found out about the oops baby but it seems like Colm felt he had to stick by Randy and I don’t really get why.

Reactions: 5
I think he would be relieved. Let’s be honest, if she hadn’t fallen pregnant he would not be with her.

As a side note, why did he think he had to leave his partner to stand by Sandy? How is leaving two children to become a father to one better? Of course I’m aware that his partner may not have wanted to be with him anymore once she found out about the oops baby but it seems like Colm felt he had to stick by Randy and I don’t really get why.
Politics. They can shag their way to the top!

Reactions: 2
Politics??? Wtf are any of them bringing to this city. Absolutely duck all. They're both finished. Rachel would get more support and the woman probably has no interest. No-one likes a home wrecker and a cheat.

Clearly with Mammy for the last two days as Colm has been with the ex and kids! I’d say she is seething 😤 hence the walk and pic taken by Mammy in Ballingcollig 😂😂

He can actually do what he wants. She will never leave him even if she was never fully with him. She would absolutely detest being the "lone parent" could you imagine her being labelled like that. Id say hes sick of the home wrecking cougar stepford wife wannabe already. If she had a typical loving happy family Xmas day with colm we would have seen him all over her socials. Not a sign of him.

Reactions: 3

Speculating but I’d imagine the ex gave him the shove quick style and he thought….sure what else am I going to do, might aswell give it a go for the baby’s sake. Neither of them come across as the sharpest tools in the box so faking happy families would be something they’d have a run at.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

His family seem to "like" her maybe that exerted pressure on him to hook up officially

If she said let's split up, do you think he'd fight to keep her? 🤔
No chance of her ever saying let’s split up…that wouldn’t be aligned to the image and narrative Randy wants to portray. But I’d say if he was given the opportunity, he’d be off and we’d have baby momma no. 3 in 9 months time. 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.