Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting a spray tan and not getting your boobs done I just wouldn’t bother, I’d say she looks a sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tea Spill is gone a while. Went quite around the time Chaz was born.
Separately Randy’s saggy white tits is not a mental image I needed to know about 👍
Agree, she has to mention them, in case we forget she is breastfeeding

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine telling your friends that you got a tan and skipped that area, let alone strangers on the internet 😂😂
She tries to come across as if she is from the manor born but she comes across so tacky and gives far too much info on her personal life. Her big costume jeweller, the orange tan that she sports and her heavy make up are hardly what I would call classy. Like look at her makeup in this pic. Has she ever heard the phrase less is more! I also think it ages her a lot.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She tries to come across as if she is from the manor born but she comes across so tacky and gives far too much info on her personal life. Her big costume jeweller, the orange tan that she sports and her heavy make up are hardly what I would call classy. Like look at her makeup in this pic. Has she ever heard the phrase less is more! I also think it ages her a lot.
The shoes!! Last pic for 2022🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Randy is as auld as the hills. My next door neighbor wouldn’t ride her and he’s in his late 80’s and in a wheelchair ♿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s getting to the age where that heavy makeup look is very ageing, I’m sure she considers her style elegant but it’s just dating her further..

That looks is really clown-esque... she's not hang bad without all the slap on. I don't get why she bothers with it, it ages her and she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 3
If I was Sandra I'd be expecting a ring on the finger and a wedding date. He strung along the ex for the best part of a decade. She shouldn't wait she's 42 now, an older mom who thought she'd be stuck on shelf 18 months ago.

Reactions: 7
A present Charlotte will have "forever as we love reading every day". Does she know how this sounds!

Everything comes back to her and how she is trying to prove her life is perfect and she is this amazing mother.
I can count on my hands how many times I've actually managed to sit and read to my 6 month old 🙈 the toddler gets a book every night and part of her bedtime routine but it only became regular when she was about 9 or 10 months 😂 terrible parenting really, but life is so busy and it's literally impossible to squeeze in all the 'supoosed to's between feeding, naps and everything else you need to get done. She really could make people in a vulnerable place feel awful because the image of motherhood she puts out there is not the truth. I guarantee you she does not read to the child everyday, no matter what she says.

She tries to make herself look superior to all other mothers. She acts like she's the only person who ever breastfed, plays Holly housewife to an adulterer and just gets on my tits in general 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can count on my hands how many times I've actually managed to sit and read to my 6 month old 🙈 the toddler gets a book every night and part of her bedtime routine but it only became regular when she was about 9 or 10 months 😂 terrible parenting really, but life is so busy and it's literally impossible to squeeze in all the 'supoosed to's between feeding, naps and everything else you need to get done. She really could make people in a vulnerable place feel awful because the image of motherhood she puts out there is not the truth. I guarantee you she does not read to the child everyday, no matter what she says.

She tries to make herself look superior to all other mothers. She acts like she's the only person who ever breastfed, plays Holly housewife to an adulterer and just gets on my tits in general 😂
Leave her at it. She could be setting herself up for a massive fall. Watch this space as they say!

Reactions: 2
Leave her at it. She could be setting herself up for a massive fall. Watch this space as they say!
Ufollowed her ages ago cause she was driving me dolallt with her 'everything is wonderful' nonsense when I was struggling PP with a newborn and toddler.

I check here to keep up for when the fall happens 😂

• Haha
Amazing how she only seems to post gifts from ‘public figures’ as opposed to ‘Tracy from two doors down’ 🤣 A cynic might say this is because she has no genuine friends and is surrounded by only professional contacts and other z-list wannabes…

She’ll be flat out at her mum’s kitchen table with the crayolas and the head plan journal this evening girls, manifesting another year of total perfection and unemployed bliss! The sort of life we can only dream of from our secure hospital wards girls 🤣

The happiest of new years to you tattle pals🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eh sorry now, her saying they had "an incredible 2022" - as if they didn't have an accidental pregnancy after riding up a boreen, tearing apart a family and leaving two young children with a broken family. Sure Sandra, that sounds incredible. Sometimes silence is the more appropriate option.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.