Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like second nature to the kelleher family to have a side chick. The fathers kids are in there 20s aileen never welcomed them to the family yet. Colm strayed on his ex. Why does Sandra think she's special?. And who the duck wants to see a baby kicking its legs its hardly content. I wouldn't even send that to my sisters and they love babies 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like second nature to the kelleher family to have a side chick. The fathers kids are in there 20s aileen never welcomed them to the family yet. Colm strayed on his ex. Why does Sandra think she's special?. And who the duck wants to see a baby kicking its legs its hardly content. I wouldn't even send that to my sisters and they love babies 🤧
I think it's too slow off her outfits.... But who wants to see those either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brand Sandy is very damaged by this relationship everyone thinks what she did was and is horrible

Reactions: 2
Can she not go one day without mentioning breastfeeding or have question asked about it, you’d swear she was the only woman in Ireland ever to breastfeed. I hope she ends up with boobs like ears of a cocker spaniel because of her pure smugness over it and I feel she’s doing it to get a dig in/one up on someone too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can she not go one day without mentioning breastfeeding or have question asked about it, you’d swear she was the only woman in Ireland ever to breastfeed. I hope she ends up with boobs like ears of a cocker spaniel because of her pure smugness over it and I feel she’s doing it to get a dig in/one up on someone too.
Colm’s ex probably didn’t breastfeed her children and it’s all digs at her.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just realised if the ex is commenting on his posts then he may not be seeing his children. Likely no coparenting anyway. Those pics she shared the other night when they were away also make it seem like they never get out together or he isn’t there much, she was going on like it was their first anniversary or first time away together, then again perhaps it was!

Reactions: 1
I've had an entertaining few days reading through these threads, better than an episode of Coronation Street!

I stumbled across this Sandra wan in my suggested posts on insta, thought she was harmless enough albeit dresses like a geriatric nun and speaks like a housewife from the 1980s. Can't believe all the shite around her pregnancy and how self serving and narcissistic she is! She 💯 trapped that gormless unfortunate looking mayor fella into this relationship through pregnancy (not like he sounds like any kind of catch himself) and I'd say she decided she was having a baby and that was it, let's find a fella any fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She used to always answer this question by saying Char was a miracle as she didn’t think she could have babies etc. The tone seems a bit different this time. I wonder if she’s pregnant again….
I hope not because she always seems to have a glass of Alcohol in her hand

Reactions: 2
I've had an entertaining few days reading through these threads, better than an episode of Coronation Street!

I stumbled across this Sandra wan in my suggested posts on insta, thought she was harmless enough albeit dresses like a geriatric nun and speaks like a housewife from the 1980s. Can't believe all the shite around her pregnancy and how self serving and narcissistic she is! She 💯 trapped that gormless unfortunate looking mayor fella into this relationship through pregnancy (not like he sounds like any kind of catch himself) and I'd say she decided she was having a baby and that was it, let's find a fella any fella.
Welcome 👋 I’m new enough to following Randy myself. I followed her after she announced her pregnancy as I was just about to have my second. I assumed she was in a relationship with our lovely Lord Mayor for a while the way she carried on but I felt like something wasn’t quite right. Thankfully I discovered Tattle a few months ago and learned the truth. She’s brazen the way she carries on. Like you said, any man would do and she didn’t care if he already had a family or was a notorious womaniser.

I thought that too! I thought it was a long-term relationship thing, then it felt a bit off and she seemed a bit up-herself for no apparent reason, lo and behold I found these threads and have had a right laugh at it all the last few days.

I've missed chunks of threads as there's so many, but saw a few posts from people that knew her / know her and its very telling that she's ditched all her old friends down through the years and positions herself close to people that she can gain something from in some way. Classic narc move that, utterly self serving and all about how it looks to others. She's utterly toxic and like all narcs, it's a matter of time before it all comes crashing down and Mr Mayor / potato head ditches her for the next bit of skirt that throws herself at him and she slinks back to her mother's house and I'm here for it 😂😂

• Haha
I thought that too! I thought it was a long-term relationship thing, then it felt a bit off and she seemed a bit up-herself for no apparent reason, lo and behold I found these threads and have had a right laugh at it all the last few days.

I've missed chunks of threads as there's so many, but saw a few posts from people that knew her / know her and its very telling that she's ditched all her old friends down through the years and positions herself close to people that she can gain something from in some way. Classic narc move that, utterly self serving and all about how it looks to others. She's utterly toxic and like all narcs, it's a matter of time before it all comes crashing down and Mr Mayor / potato head ditches her for the next bit of skirt that throws herself at him and she slinks back to her mother's house and I'm here for it 😂😂
That’s the thing - she’s just not a nice person. We all know that sometimes people have affairs or fall in love with someone else while in a relationship etc. I firmly believe that doing a bad thing does not make you a bad person, but the way she carries on bragging about everything and showing off is awful. She is such an unkind person and hopefully karma will bite her in the bum some day soon.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.