Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you know the Sargent as your dad taught him 😂 sorry sandy if I need to I can get half of Ballincollig against you by talking to three people, it’s all about who you know in the town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hes never with her only on Sundays for grub. Hes single in between 2 women. He obviously sees his 1st daughter and sandy when he's not in the pub. A relationship is being together every morning. She got a cup of coffee weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hes never with her only on Sundays for grub. Hes single in between 2 women. He obviously sees his 1st daughter and sandy when he's not in the pub. A relationship is being together every morning. She got a cup of coffee weeks ago.
This is so true. It’s seems like they are never together. And when he’s in photo it looks more like he photobombed it 🤣
The trip to the Philippines is likely to be the most time they have spent together, ever.

Reactions: 4
This is so true. It’s seems like they are never together. And when he’s in photo it looks more like he photobombed it 🤣
The trip to the Philippines is likely to be the most time they have spent together, ever.
Day 1 Phillipines. I'm out for 5 mins Sandra. 5 hours later Colm comes back.....

Reactions: 5
There’s a day or two in Singapore first, after that flight I would be avoiding her for a bit to get some peace.

• Haha
Flight to Singapore with Randy. I’d rather eat dog tit. Is Chazza going? Like who’s going to breast feed the child or does that end now because it suits Randy’s narrative

Flight to Singapore with Randy. I’d rather eat dog tit. Is Chazza going? Like who’s going to breast feed the child or does that end now because it suits Randy’s narrative
I believe she's leaving her behind because she went on and on a while back about getting her to take a bottle. I couldn't imagine leaving my 6 month old to go that far away, but each to their own I suppose 🤷‍♀️ She lives with her Mammy who has no doubt been helping with the baby a lot and she'll be fine.

Reactions: 7
It’s an old friend of his, I have said it before the grooms family are great people and I am sure they will help Colm drown away the nagging moments.

• Haha
There’s a day or two in Singapore first, after that flight I would be avoiding her for a bit to get some peace.
They better bring the deep pockets as Singapore is unreal expensive as a friend of mine lived there a while back.

• Haha
Is that tea spill page after disappearing? Soon after it was mentioned here ???
Tea Spill is gone a while. Went quite around the time Chaz was born.
Separately Randy’s saggy white tits is not a mental image I needed to know about 👍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.