Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @brandambassador for the title. 👍

It’s Randy and Colm’s 1st anniversary weekend. This time last year Randy got knocked up at the Jazz and now she has Baby Chaz. No more to say 🤣

Away ye go tattlers …

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
On another note washt it rosie that announced the gender of the digital citizen on here before Randy announced it herself?

Reactions: 6
On another note washt it rosie that announced the gender of the digital citizen on here before Randy announced it herself?
Yes I think you’re right. Apparently Fat Shortt let it slip in the lads WhatApp groups. I think Randy was Rosie.

Reactions: 3
Yes I think you’re right. Apparently Fat Shortt let it slip in the lads WhatApp groups. I think Randy was Rosie.
Yep so whoever rosie was did have inside info to know that . Poor fat shortt on the echo parked to the side with micheal Martin and thr Lord mayor up front . How the mighty have fallen .

Reactions: 5
It wasn't Randy but I'd say someone close to colms ex etc .
Colm is a politician he's probably got lots of people out to get him. However the insider knowledge was too good and too personal which does suggest someone close to him or his ex

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've only discovered tattle 3 days ago. Please tell me what digital citizen is. Isn't she the girl in the class that licks everyone's arse so she can be prefect. She's bleeping comical with her pronounced words. She has her work cut out with that gigolo for sure.

Reactions: 5
I've only discovered tattle 3 days ago. Please tell me what digital citizen is. Isn't she the girl in the class that licks everyone's arse so she can be prefect. She's bleeping comical with her pronounced words. She has her work cut out with that gigolo for sure.
Haha she said she won't be showing the childs face via social media because she is a digital citizen haha . But she has no problem showing the child hanging off her boob several times a day though. BTW nobody on this earth gives 2 shots what the child looks like whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
I agree we all have kids. Who the duck wants to look at hers. Does she mind the other kids when he has access? She reminds me of the type that wishes they never existed and play Happy families with that brute shes with.

I agree we all have kids. Who the duck wants to look at hers. Does she mind the other kids when he has access? She reminds me of the type that wishes they never existed and play Happy families with that brute shes with.
Exactly and i think she posted a picture of his daughter at some concert a few months ago . Randy is such a snob and thinks so highly of herself that she thinks everyone wants to see the child's face. I only want to see my own and I have zero interest in seeing others, that might sound harsh but it's the truth .

Reactions: 9
She goes to her mammys house when he has access cos the eldest child doesn’t like her. That’s what Rosie said 👍

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.