Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glam šŸ¤” I suppose itā€™s easy to spend time on makeup when you donā€™t have to do any household chores because you donā€™t have a household or go to work because you donā€™t have a job šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I wouldnā€™t look at her and think glam though, her whole look from her hair to the make up/dresses is extremely old fashioned looking to me.

Reactions: 4
How does a woman who advertises sweets on socials actually think the nation is ready to listen to her on a bank holiday?

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m skirting at the questions about Aer Lingus and Dunnes after we were talking about that a few days ago. She is 100% sending those questions to herself after reading Tattle, which she claims she doesnā€™t do šŸ™„

Does anyone know when he told the family? From this it sounds like they ruined Christmas last year as she would have only been about two months pregnant I think?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Very evasive answering the Christmas question, last Christmas Eve was very different indeed because the man was kicked out by the mother of his kids due to an affair he had with you. It should have been a magical day with his kids, I wouldnā€™t be bragging how lovely and quiet it was

Also once again giving the impression that this baby is his first child and that last Christmas was some childless affair when it wasnā€™t

Reactions: 13
Very evasive answering the Christmas question, last Christmas Eve was very different indeed because the man was kicked out by the mother of his kids due to an affair he had with you. It should have been a magical day with his kids, I wouldnā€™t be bragging how lovely and quiet it was

Also once again giving the impression that this baby is his first child and that last Christmas was some childless affair when it wasnā€™t
The sensitivity towards his ex and older kids beams through her insta post

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The sensitivity towards his ex and older kids beams through her insta post
Not defending her but I suppose itā€™s possible thereā€™s some arrangement with the ex that she doesnā€™t mention his kids - lord knows if some woman knowingly rode my fella when he had me and the kids at home Iā€™d stitch her mouth shut myself so my kidsā€™ names never came out of it šŸ¤£ Will Smith/Chris Rock vibes šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not defending her but I suppose itā€™s possible thereā€™s some arrangement with the ex that she doesnā€™t mention his kids - lord knows if some woman knowingly rode my fella when he had me and the kids at home Iā€™d stitch her mouth shut myself so my kidsā€™ names never came out of it šŸ¤£ Will Smith/Chris Rock vibes šŸ˜‚
Yes, that's understandable, but the fact she mentions Colm last Christmas smacks of insensitivity. She's myopic and self-obsessed

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s definitely trying to make out like there are no other kids and no dark cloud over the beginning of their ā€˜relationshipā€™. I get she is trying to save face for herself because really want woman wants to face up to being a homewrecking tart? She should at the least be mindful of the future because if Charlotte is to have a relationship with her siblings there will have to be some contact and respect. The way she is behaving is so trashy & she will regret it.

I suppose at best she slept with a fella she knew was attached which isnā€™t a very nice thing to do, and at worst she slept with a fella who lied about being attached and she is now tethered to him for the rest of time. Lose lose scenario really with a silver lining of a healthy bouncy baby.

Lovely to see sheā€™s having regaling us with her great success with her hair supplements sheā€™s been taking for five minutes when it takes a minimum of 3-4 months (and usually much longer) to see results with dietary supplements. How anyone picks her to advertise anything will always escape me.

Having an affair with a man who is in a long term relationship and then talking about your miracle baby who is a product of this affair is also not "an acceptable way to conduct yourself as an adult", Sandra.

I think 99% of people wouldn't have an affair Sandra so you are in the 1% there.

For the most part people here are calling Sandra out on her lies and the pretense she has created.

I'm in Colm's electoral area as are a lot of people commenting here so I think I am more than entitled to comment on what image of their life she is portraying. I want to be an informed voter and I do not want a lying, cheater representing me. If they put their lives on show of course people are going to comment.

Attachments

• Heart
Having an affair with a man who is in a long term relationship and then talking about your miracle baby who is a product of this affair is also not "an acceptable way to conduct yourself as an adult", Sandra.

I think 99% of people wouldn't have an affair Sandra so you are in the 1% there.

For the most part people here are calling Sandra out on her lies and the pretense she has created.

I'm in Colm's electoral area as are a lot of people commenting here so I think I am more than entitled to comment on what image of their life she is portraying. I want to be an informed voter and I do not want a lying, cheater representing me. If they put their lives on show of course people are going to comment.
Both are possible candidates for the next locals šŸ˜Ø

• Wow
Reactions: 1

I wonā€™t have a woman who knowingly slept with a married man give me a lesson on behaviour. Own up to it and move on, people talking about the affair isnā€™t some compulsive act of the mentally ill, I think sheā€™d get some land if she realised how many in her own life have thought similar if not the same to whatā€™s said here. Easier to go after a few people gossiping online then to acknowledge the endless friends, family, neighbours and colleagues whoā€™ve no doubt all had a gossip about her

Hi all, only catching up here as I've been away with work and basically just too busy...
Sandy did NOT wake up Christmas morning 2021 with Colm...she is trying very hard to make us all believe that she did. She needs to get a grip and STOP all this bullshit, she knows and a lot of people know this is simply NOT true. Someone I know very well was in the States with Colm in March of this year when all the baby news was breaking and he was NOT happy about it and in fact many people were very worried about him how he was reacting to it. Sandra, if you are reading here which I have no doubt you are, cop on to yourself - and a little bit of advice, keep your private life private like you claim you do and perhaps there will be less for people to talk about.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The fact she waited until he was in another country is disgusting. She knew how it impacted his relationship, I know he chose to cheat and it takes two to tango.

Both are manipulative liars, but she is literally rewriting his life to fit in with her agenda. Astonishing arrogance

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.