Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posting on Colm’s two latest grid posts with vomit emojis and asking where the pictures of his kids are…. Sandy will be back to talk about the 1% of witches before long!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Have They both got rings on their wedding fingers?
I’ve never seen so many fat fingers in a single photograph. That’s some belly Randy has on her and the state of the boots…

Someone posting on Colm’s two latest grid posts with vomit emojis and asking where the pictures of his kids are…. Sandy will be back to talk about the 1% of witches before long!
Is that his ex

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus she’s no shame I’d be keeping my head down and certainly wouldn’t be posting a gushing photo of the pair of them. Wait till he does her dirty we know it’s coming.

Reactions: 10
And her name is Rachel !! Is this his ex?

Reactions: 4
I dare someone to comment “Happy new year to you, Charlotte, Colm and Colm’s other family that you helped destroy”

Rachel, if you’re reading this then you might like to do the honours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus she’s no shame I’d be keeping my head down and certainly wouldn’t be posting a gushing photo of the pair of them. Wait till he does her dirty we know it’s coming.
Randy’s modus operandi seems to be to consistently gas light Colm’s ex. And then when she gets called out on her behavior (here) she pulls the victim card and everyone else is sick and mentally ill.

There’s only one sick person in this whole situation and that’s Randy herself…

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Randy’s modus operandi seems to be to consistently gas light Colm’s ex. And then when she gets called out on her behavior (here) she pulls the victim card and everyone else is sick and mentally ill.

There’s only one sick person in this whole situation and that’s Randy herself…
It’ll come back to bite her in the ass you can’t carry on like that shoving it into his ex’s face like that and making out your miss perfect. Wait till someone his own age catches his eye and his head is turned no amount of being the stepford wife will keep him.

Reactions: 6
It’ll come back to bite her in the ass you can’t carry on like that shoving it into his ex’s face like that and making out your miss perfect. Wait till someone his own age catches his eye and his head is turned no amount of being the stepford wife will keep him.
I honestly cannot wait for this to happen. I cannot stand how smug she is and how she acts like she’s the leading character in a love story. She deserves every bit of misery coming her way when Colm inevitably cheats on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For someone who thinks she’s Irelands best mother I’m surprised she left Chazza on her first new year. I was so giddy I woke my first up to give them a toast. Also she’s heading off leaving her soon not really kosher.
also the 2 fingers to the ex is Chav behaviour. None of this needs to be on insta. Especially from someone who likes to keep their private life private.

Reactions: 14
For someone who thinks she’s Irelands best mother I’m surprised she left Chazza on her first new year. I was so giddy I woke my first up to give them a toast. Also she’s heading off leaving her soon not really kosher.
also the 2 fingers to the ex is Chav behaviour. None of this needs to be on insta. Especially from someone who likes to keep their private life private.
Her smug butt us gonna get one hell of thump when she falls back to earth, that's all I'm gonna say.

Both mine were in the living room with us at midnight last night, couldn't bear the thought of leaving either one on their first anything 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.