Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the name of the ex for sure.
Was it an actual account or just a fake one?

Eh sorry now, her saying they had "an incredible 2022" - as if they didn't have an accidental pregnancy after riding up a boreen, tearing apart a family and leaving two young children with a broken family. Sure Sandra, that sounds incredible. Sometimes silence is the more appropriate option.
We all remember she had to wait until he was out of the country to do the pregnancy announcement 😂😂😂😂 she thinks we are fools!

Reactions: 7
For someone who thinks she’s Irelands best mother I’m surprised she left Chazza on her first new year. I was so giddy I woke my first up to give them a toast. Also she’s heading off leaving her soon not really kosher.
also the 2 fingers to the ex is Chav behaviour. None of this needs to be on insta. Especially from someone who likes to keep their private life private.
Tbh it’s like chazza is an accessory, I find her photos of her cold, not very natural or loving - v staged - Just shows he’s not around a lot as there’s no natural photo of her with chazza in the moment - you’d see someone cuddling their dog more!! Imo !!!

Reactions: 8
Randy’s modus operandi seems to be to consistently gas light Colm’s ex. And then when she gets called out on her behavior (here) she pulls the victim card and everyone else is sick and mentally ill.

There’s only one sick person in this whole situation and that’s Randy herself…
Off topic, but something like this is happening in my own life. And only for this post I would never have put it that way or being able to explain it. Thank you 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Off topic, but something like this is happening in my own life. And only for this post I would never have put it that way or being able to explain it. Thank you 🫶
Sorry to hear you are going through a tough time @Maryquitecontrary. Sometimes it’s hard to see things clearly when you are in the thick of it but your Tattler friends have your back 🤗

Bit lost, Which account? On Twitter ???
His instagram

Reactions: 3
I only saw a pic when he first became Lord Mayor & they were on the boat with the kids to Spike Islabd, she had sunglasses on though
The profile pic of the girl that posted on his account had two ladies in it. One with dark hair, shoulder length. The other with fair hair. Both ladies are waayyyy better looking than the tango’d trollop he’s shacked up with now.

Time for a new thread ladies! Suggestions please…

Reactions: 7
The account had about 10 posts and 50 followers so it may have been legit. It was private so I couldn’t see anything.
Liz Reaney just started following her 😂 Always has to insert herself into the drama she's shameless like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The profile pic of the girl that posted on his account had two ladies in it. One with dark hair, shoulder length. The other with fair hair. Both ladies are waayyyy better looking than the tango’d trollop he’s shacked up with now.

Time for a new thread ladies! Suggestions please…
Is the post gone now - would love a nose 😊😊

Reactions: 1
Sorry to hear that - thinking of you & hope you’ll have a better new year xx

Reactions: 2
Thought liz was deleting her page and here she is following Rachel. The rotten witch has to stick her nose in everywhere.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.