Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so nasty gloating in that post, definitely a dig at the ex and fair play to her for commenting. Hopefully she can move on from this..she’s the absolute opposite of Sandy, natural beauty whereas Sandy’s makeup has somehow gotten worse after the birth of Chazza. She is so plastered and painted she looks like she’s wearing one of those Celtic tiger heist masks. Robbing men instead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liz Reaney just started following her 😂 Always has to insert herself into the drama she's shameless like
Same as when liz got involved with mermaid jade's fella. Liz was saying he was the father to the baby Laura was her name. Liz having loads to say and when he got dna he wasn't the daddy. She has to be in the middle of everything. Can't sort her own life out the witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Same as when liz got involved with mermaid jade's fella. Liz was saying he was the father to the baby Laura was her name. Liz having loads to say and when he got dna he wasn't the daddy. She has to be in the middle of everything. Can't sort her own life out the witch.
I had forgotten that 😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
They must be broken up about a year now,you can tell by the comments she is leaving on social media she is still raw/hurting.
I really hope this is the year she heals and has her "comeback".
When men see a woman that is genuinely happy and moved on that is when they want her back,FACT.
Men love to keep women in the broken phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It is amazing so many think he is horrible for doing this to her. Disgusting couple are the first words about murphy and kelleher

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the ex is very hurt by all of this but in the long term she’s better off without him. I hope she realizes this and makes 2023 her year. She’s also lucky to be rid of this wan…⬇
Aileen is a very sick person. There is something so woeful when 2 women over 40 are at this tit. Both mothers. They think gossip is mentally ill but that is ok. I don’t think so

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aileen seems to be the biggest tit stirrer ever. Colms father had 2 children through an extra marital affair so it seems to run in that family. Did aileen ever welcome them into the family on social media. I hope her husband doesn't carry on like colm and her father in law . Rachel is well rid of that shower of cheaters and that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aileen is a very sick person. There is something so woeful when 2 women over 40 are at this tit. Both mothers. They think gossip is mentally ill but that is ok. I don’t think so

Yes why put up these posts if only to kick at the ex. If you're not part of the firm you are persona non grata to them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes why put up these posts if only to kick at the ex. If you're not part of the firm you are persona non grata to them
It will bite them on the ass. This stuff never goes away. The ex is well rid, his relationship with his children will be in serious jeopardy when they are old enough to understand

Reactions: 8
Aileen seems to be the biggest tit stirrer ever. Colms father had 2 children through an extra marital affair so it seems to run in that family. Did aileen ever welcome them into the family on social media. I hope her husband doesn't carry on like colm and her father in law . Rachel is well rid of that shower of cheaters and that's for sure.
the Apple didn’t fall far from the tree

Reactions: 5
Yes, according to Rosie he allegedly lost his mind one time when one of his mates asked him about his real dad.

Reactions: 1
Yes, according to Rosie he allegedly lost his mind one time when one of his mates asked him about his real dad.
A woman called Ann had a boy and a girl by jim colms dad. She called the boy James after him I think the girl is Michelle. Stephanie brushed those 2 kids under the carpet to save her marriage. A bleeping doormat and she full of heirs and graces.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A woman called Ann had a boy and a girl by jim colms dad. She called the boy James after him I think the girl is Michelle. Stephanie brushed those 2 kids under the carpet to save her marriage. A bleeping doormat and she full of heirs and graces.
Like an Eastenders storyline 🙈

• Haha
Oh Randy, what have you done? If you were not so condescending and patronising and kept your private life private your "partners" personal life would not be all over the web. Your air of superiority will be your downfall.

Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! Sandra’s family must be disgusted with who she ended up with. Now I know she’s obviously no better herself because she ruined another family, but I don’t think the rest of her family is like that.

Reactions: 6
Oh Randy, what have you done? If you were not so condescending and patronising and kept your private life private your "partners" personal life would not be all over the web. Your air of superiority will be your downfall.
It’s like a beautiful love story…and they all lived happily ever after…the end!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I really hope Colms ex is reading here and having a good laugh.
And I hope she looks back even on her shittest day and realises she had a lucky escape. It says alot about Randy and her "partner"😂 the way they behaved. Utter trash and nothing to be proud of.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.