Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing 🤣 But it’s likely she lives under a rock where she has no idea of the provenance of the song but saw it on someone’s TikTok and thought ‘that’ll do nicely’

And then FF put her in charge of their social media 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There won’t be any flavours developed. Skipping the traditional bit’s this year but cake was always made around the October bank holiday when my mum made it.

Reactions: 5
There won’t be any flavours developed. Skipping the traditional bit’s this year but cake was always made around the October bank holiday when my mum made it.
I made mine 2nd week of October along with the puddings. Definitely too close to the day

Reactions: 5
I suppose if her audience has a certain kind of palate they won’t notice the difference 🤣🤣

The baking for all his family and garnering praise is very Stepford Wives vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
1st year home economics a Christmas cake. Well done sandra 👏 if colms parents want to see all grandchildren Christmas day it could be very awkward.

Reactions: 3
I still think she wants it in a few weeks when they are away. The sunshine and sandy beach cliché. Never mind the wedding they will be attending it’s going to be all about her.

Reactions: 4
Well if there is a ring well be treated to Cork’s very own high…I mean low…society wedding of the year.

Merry Christmas my 1% friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Before I'd go on holiday to the Philippines with my man....I'd say they stop you on the street out there and ask if you want the sucky sucky five dollar..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As much as I don’t have any issues with Colm from my interactions with him I wouldn’t trust him in terms that the relationship started by cheating what’s stopping him from doing it again. A child doesn’t need married parents just parents who love them and care for them.

Reactions: 2
She’s very quiet today!
I suppose it’s to illustrate what a magical time she is having with her new miracle life that she couldn’t have even dreamed of before now 🤓

She’ll be back on saying the break from social media was important so she could focus on her FaMiLy and their first Christmas because time is so precious yada yada….followed by an ad for leggings or Botox or jelly sweets in the next slide 🤣

Reactions: 7
Reel up about the baby so I’m guessing she didn’t get a ring and has nothing else to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.