Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a fine old mess for the whole lot of them and there are no winners in the situation.
I think if Sandy didn’t try to constantly use her “mom status” to advance her Insta following and her own career, she might find life easier right now. There’s a lot to be said for a quiet life! Instead she is courting public commentary by doing all these baby/Mommy interviews and photoshoots and “endometriosis disclosures” etc.

Ireland is small, and obviously people got very hurt in the process of Colm and Sandy having their miracle baby…

Reactions: 10
It's a reply to the echo's tweet do you've to click 'tweets and replies' to see them on their profile.
I understand now 😂 but of a twitter novice. Can see the article went down a storm too with all of two likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand now 😂 but of a twitter novice. Can see the article went down a storm too with all of two likes.
Yep, went viral like 😂 I reckon tattlers and whatserface that's obsessed with her are the only people who read it .....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has to be the ex that took those screenshots. It must be killing her how Sandy goes on about her miracle baby.

Are we in the 1960's that he felt he had to stay with her or is it just because he has notions of the Dail.....

Reactions: 7
Left the mother of his other children so that the wannabe politician influencer keeps a good image. Nothing there shows him in a good way.

Reactions: 7
Has to be the ex that took those screenshots. It must be killing her how Sandy goes on about her miracle baby.

Are we in the 1960's that he felt he had to stay with her or is it just because he has notions of the Dail.....
I think it’s rare enough that a fella is playing away, gets the side chick pregnant and then says ‘great, I’ll leave the missus now, can’t wait to start my new life’ 🤣 Most of them creep and crawl and scheme….and play two versions of the story to the women involved. Begging the missus for a second chance while telling the side piece it’s complicated and he can’t just leave because of the kids/mortgage whatever. So, in that regard, he’s (allegedly!) doing exactly what they all do 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think it’s rare enough that a fella is playing away, gets the side chick pregnant and then says ‘great, I’ll leave the missus now, can’t wait to start my new life’ 🤣 Most of them creep and crawl and scheme….and play two versions of the story to the women involved. Begging the missus for a second chance while telling the side piece it’s complicated and he can’t just leave because of the kids/mortgage whatever. So, in that regard, he’s (allegedly!) doing exactly what they all do 🙄
Difference here than other situations is the 'love child' (hate that phrase 🤣) isn't usually referred to as a miracle baby in online and newspaper articles.

Im surprised that he hasn't asked her to dull down the media exposure or maybe they think it's a good thing to try and clean up the narrative.

She thinks she is squeaky clean but it takes a particular type of person to be sleeping with a man in a relationship.

Reactions: 11
Wow, this is very messy. But, when she consistently seeks publicity and portrays herself as holier than thou, it’s going to blow up in their faces.

Someone needs to take the phone off Sabdra.

Reactions: 14
If it’s bad now , imagine what’s it going to be like around the next election . Questions will be asked about Colm and Sandys private life as integrity, honesty etc will be involved .

Reactions: 6
Omg 😱 Sandra must be about to explode 🤯!! What a d**khead he is! Play with fire 🔥 and you get burned 😉

Reactions: 5
Difference here than other situations is the 'love child' (hate that phrase 🤣) isn't usually referred to as a miracle baby in online and newspaper articles.

Im surprised that he hasn't asked her to dull down the media exposure or maybe they think it's a good thing to try and clean up the narrative.

She thinks she is squeaky clean but it takes a particular type of person to be sleeping with a man in a relationship.
It seems the only person referring to baba as a ‘miracle’ is her ma. I don’t think I’ve seen him talk about Chazza in those terms anywhere.

For two people with political aspirations they are handling this really inconsiderately. Of course Chazza is loved by her parents and hopefully she’ll be happy and thrive regardless of how her parents came to have her. But seeking out press articles to scream about your miracle baby and how amazing it all is, when you know the truth of the other people involved, is mind-blowingly selfish and self-serving. There’s no need to hide away with the baby but no need to be splashed across the headlines either - there’s a happy medium where most people live that involves enjoying your baby and your family and going about your business as a regular person. I know decorum seems to be unheard of for these two but FF would want to think about the kind of people they’re pushing on us.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s no doubt the Twitter posts from the hotel manager account are a direct response to the article in the echo. And for that, there is only one person that can be held responsible…Sandra.

And they tagged her employer as well. Not the type of publicity they are looking for I’m sure.

• Wow
To be honest it’s probably some of her contacts on the dark web! I mean she does like to visit it. I wonder did she order some Xmas presents on it? 😂😂

#whatadickhead

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.