Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of hers but tagging her place of work is a bit much...shes in a marketing role for an Airport Hotel they're hardly going to sack her for having an affair are they?

Look at the video of Leo that was leaked ..it was more or less glossed over..

Reactions: 8
Not a fan of hers but tagging her place of work is a bit much...shes in a marketing role for an Airport Hotel they're hardly going to sack her for having an affair are they?

Of course it was glossed over. And that’s what Sandra wants…for her messy affair to be glossed over. The only difference is Leo occasionally owns his tit, whilst Sandra never does and blames others.

This is the last thing you want going on days before Xmas but she was happy to do interviews etc and with that (because of the situation they both created) comes backlash….

They can’t sack her while on ML plus they need their CBO…chief balloon officer 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoever has those texts needs to print them in A3 & plaster them all over the FF constituency office. Keep doing it. If Sandra wants to rub salt in the wounds of his existing family she deserves all she gets & don’t even start me on what he deserves.

Reactions: 9

Sure everyone in there must know already. Cork is a tinyyyy place. Her home wrecking reputation would be well known.

Reactions: 5
Whoever has those texts needs to print them in A3 & plaster them all over the FF constituency office. Keep doing it. If Sandra wants to rub salt in the wounds of his existing family she deserves all she gets & don’t even start me on what he deserves.
Definitely rubbing salt into the wounds and then some, no sympathy I’d be ashamed of any family member that carried on the way she has. And then to do an article and be holier than thou about it, I wonder does she trust him I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Definitely rubbing salt into the wounds and then some, no sympathy I’d be ashamed of any family member that carried on the way she has. And then to do an article and be holier than thou about it, I wonder does she trust him I doubt it.
There’s no way she can trust him. They don’t even look like they are in a relationship, there‘s no affection between them. It’s a ticking time bomb

Reactions: 10
Are those texts between him and his ex partner? She’d want to be carful he doesn’t go back, I’d say he would too if the ex said he could come back.

Reactions: 5
Are those texts between him and his ex partner? She’d want to be carful he doesn’t go back, I’d say he would too if the ex said he could come back.
According to posters here months ago he was waddling around the ff convention with media expert partner. It looks like to me their affair was acceptable....one of their TDs had an affair with a married man with kids too, so nothing out of the ordinary for them

Reactions: 3
Guys don’t forget people in politics in this country and in particular FF and FG who have lead us to the dire broke and homeless situation that we are in - are all master liars. Cervical check ? Government lies for a HSE scandal. Let’s not even mention covid and the likes- but most people in FF are dirty liars so they think something like a marriage break up or an affair is small stuff compared to you know, taking pensions worth tens of thousands and claiming travel expenses for all of covid when they didn’t even travel to the Dàil. The last people to be upset over a scandal is FF themselves. Now it’s the local people who care about that stuff and when it comes to votes there will be issues but the parties themselves- well look at Leo happy out shifting some young fella - no he’s no answerable to anyone except his partner but they don’t sweat this stuff

Reactions: 10
Guys don’t forget people in politics in this country and in particular FF and FG who have lead us to the dire broke and homeless situation that we are in - are all master liars. Cervical check ? Government lies for a HSE scandal. Let’s not even mention covid and the likes- but most people in FF are dirty liars so they think something like a marriage break up or an affair is small stuff compared to you know, taking pensions worth tens of thousands and claiming travel expenses for all of covid when they didn’t even travel to the Dàil. The last people to be upset over a scandal is FF themselves. Now it’s the local people who care about that stuff and when it comes to votes there will be issues but the parties themselves- well look at Leo happy out shifting some young fella - no he’s no answerable to anyone except his partner but they don’t sweat this stuff
Despicable the lot.

Reactions: 1
ridiculous 🙄 people can actually remove emojis from pictures apparently. You either post the child or don’t.Gone a bit Irish now 🤣🤣🤣
Was just going to say that whats the bloody point of posting it looks ridiculous... don't bother we can't see the baby.... nobody wants to see the other numptys in the picture....

Reactions: 4
The music she picked wasn’t exactly appropriate 🤣
I thought the same thing 🤣 But it’s likely she lives under a rock where she has no idea of the provenance of the song but saw it on someone’s TikTok and thought ‘that’ll do nicely’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.