Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think he'd have the cop on to not text on his work phone which has a verifiable phone number. If it was his personal phone no one could verify it. He is such an eejit

Reactions: 7
He’s a dirty rotten bastard isn’t he? Sandra is a low low woman to be giving interviews about a miracle baby when he was in a relationship at the time. They are well matched
We saw what he was like with the issue he had with the tennants and that made the paper .

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Assuming they’re genuine (hi Sandy 👋🏻) they don’t paint him in a great light at all now do they? As for a baba not being what he foresaw when playing away with a FF groupie you’d wonder what he did foresee then? I feel like a pregnancy is a reasonable outcome if you’re not being careful…even in those of advancing years in fertility terms.

You’d feel sorry for little Chazza though being at the centre of it ♥ Still, they look happy on their trip to Santa so maybe they’ll prove all us mental patients wrong!

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh those texts morto for randy sandy she will raging!!!! If you looked up notions in the dictionary you'd see this one's mug staring back at you with her lumpy lips

I don't know how she can show her face in public 😬😬 she has balls of steel. As for him......no comment

Also......her bio.....did she ever work in law?!

Reactions: 8
Ohhhh those texts morto for randy sandy she will raging!!!! If you looked up notions in the dictionary you'd see this one's mug staring back at you with her lumpy lips

I don't know how she can show her face in public 😬😬 she has balls of steel. As for him......no comment

Also......her bio.....did she ever work in law?!
No she’s never worked in the field or even adjacent to it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Randy Sandy offered it on a plate the former Mayor was game ball and going by Randys alleged unable to conceive theory he thought he could ride away without any consequences. And then shock horror, the shi!t hits the fan and the sordid details come out. Randy isn't the lady she likes people to think she is. Morto for her!

Reactions: 8
Assuming they’re genuine (hi Sandy 👋🏻) they don’t paint him in a great You’d feel sorry for little Chazza though being at the centre of it ♥ Still, they look happy on their trip to Santa so maybe they’ll prove all us mental patients wrong!
To paraphrase his own text “he has no choice in the matter”. Not the kind of relationship you want to be in. It won’t last.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hard to believe in a relationship that originated behind the back of his previous partner.

Reactions: 6
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hes really aged by being with her...I always say a person wears their relationship on their face and you know if they're happy or not😂😂

1st pic is August 2021
chazzas face is not blocked out in the Echo side profile. All privacy for the digital citizen, until Mammy is getting an interview 🤣I didn't recognize her without an emoji 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She out drinking so I’d say some drunken posts/rants are loading (for tomorrow)
She’ll be apoplectic when she sees those texts 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice of the 2 of them to bring their grandchild to see Santa, oh, no wait 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.