Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Why did you delete your last post @Browneanddown? You linked an article about someone being murdered…you seem to have it in for his ex…are you ok hun? Hopefully the ex isn’t reading all of this..I’d say she has enough to be dealing with..and hopefully the 13 year old doesn’t get shown this in school….

Reactions: 11

loveitloveit

Someone said she’s intelligent? Was that her mam posting?
The parents place was a gold mine and she destroyed it, she’s pure thick. She was on the apprentice and got thrown off for making stupid decisions.
Her job is booking a room in a hotel for parties and weddings. Not brain surgery.
She told people she got covid from a sliced pan.
If she became a solicitor no one would use her, can you imagine the shite she would come out with.
She would really want to be stupid getting pregnant by a fella who couldn’t keep it zipped while he had two kids at home in the public eye and in the same party as her.
also her accent has to be the most put on voice ever. She’s like hyacinth bucket.

Lovelula

VIP Member
That’s why it’s so shocking if it is true - an upper class ‘lady’ such as Duchess Sandra and a rotund, loud mouth, motor trader with an ex and a couple of kids. I’d say he must be a great conversationalist but I know he isn’t 🤣
Ah in fairness if hes running his own business and the lord mayor,I'd say he could be doing better financially than her and def has better connections...hes the one that can open doors for her not the other way round,she knew well what she was doing when she saw him coming with his horn and his BA Boraccas chain 😂😂😂

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
The Ford mustang, 221-C-1 with suited driver went to Model Farm Rd/Ballincollig earlier.....so being used for the two of them no doubt. Cheek of them using taxpayers money for social events and we are limiting our journies with the price of fuel.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

rosieshouse

VIP Member
They’re not even together long enough to have mutual friends I’d say.. this will prob lose them a lot of respect within Fianna Fáil I’d imagine. It’s just really tacky whatever way you look at it…and I don’t understand the whole ‘private life’ thing when she shares every detail about her health problems and medical stuff…

PatButchersThong

Remember awhile back a poster called pegrocks was saying the ex parks outside the father of her sons house..calling her a stalker/crazy etc..just having a look at the sister in laws Instagram and guess what her dogs name is….PEG!
jesica fletcher here la! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Well even if his ex is crazy…would you blame her. It’s a convenient narrative to perpetuate. I hope she moves on to a very happy relationship where she is respected.

@keepingitg Sandy and Sabby are insta friends. Very little depth to the friendship I would imagine.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Bet she never thought she’d be waiting for this years budget to hear about childrens allowance! More money for Moët 🤣

• Haha

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
I suffered high blood pressure in pregnancy. With her age & high BP she needs to be careful. If reading here etc is stressing her out, the best thing she could do is stop & walk away from insta. I'm absolutely sure she wants this baby and regardless of the father & situation, her priority should be her own health & that of the baby. She's high risk now. She needs to mind herself.

square_spoon

VIP Member
If you read what @Fromthehorsesmouth knows about her as they were friends, she typically goes for married men….sounds like a fetish or something 🤢
Maybe she does, maybe she doesn’t. She wouldn’t be the first either way. My point is that people are always quick to point the finger at the outsider (male or female) rather than look closer to home about who was in a trust relationship and did the dirty to their partner.

Regarding her Masters it focuses on family law and the legal rights of children within that subset. For a more ‘warm and fuzzy’ approach to children and their rights you’d be looking at social work. I can’t imagine her hashing out access or property in a courtroom, much more likely to be pontificating from her mother’s couch on special occasions.

Thread no 2 and the newest expectant mother in cork :)

Thanks to @MollyMalone for the thread title suggestion (had to amend to fit)

Original Title was : Saint Sandra is a virgin no more, she finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

As ye were

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
my uncle knows lot of ppl in the southside cumainn. hes not rly a big ff fan but is friend with john dennahy and canvissed for him yrs ago.

said ppl in the northside cumainn are ragin at her antics. she had a poor show last time out and cost em transfers. she was parachute in and no histiry dere. not popolar b4 dis and now dere is a lot of anger at dem both
She never even went to a clinic with any of the current councillors, never to a cumman meeting, dail ceantar etc until she popped up as a candidate. As you said, a buddy of Mary Rose but that friendship has been brewing a long time, and sights were set higher as the dogs in the street knew Michael would be FF leader, so she positioned herself well. This was always her goal, but went about it arseways, as did the nomination committee. Truth be told, MM is fairly sneaky, has been since he started politics, and as you probably know, working with Dennehy, MM would stand on anyone. Once he thought she looked the part, female representation was needed on the Northside, he didnt give a hoot. She has a brass neck. She's only sorry that the Model Farm road and Ballincollug are in the north central constituency. She is more suited to southsiders in Rochestown. The Northside people only want their own, much more clever than she thought they'd be.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I have to say it but I would wet myself laughing if the Lord Mayor wasn’t the baby daddy at all and she went public with someone else after all the pages on this it has taken up 🤣

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Jesus it’s gas how Sandra thinks all her followers see her at this intelligent business woman/political respondent! My parents who are in their 70s had been told about the Lord Mayor and his shenanigans by the woman who does their cleaning & we are 10-15 mins out of ballincollig!!

• Haha
  • Wow