Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
And sadly Sandy is lowering herself to their low standards.
To be fair to her, she never took second best, never sank to childish tit for tat crap on Instagram or Facebook.
And now she's not even taking second best, she's scraping the end of the slurry pit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

rosieshouse

VIP Member
….and a mother who uses her as a meal ticket. I can’t help but think she’ll capitalise on this ‘happy accident’ like her life depends on it to become the latest mommy blogger on the block 🙄
Ya I think she could turn out to be quite a stage mom? There will be a lot of pressure on the little girl to be perfect..I guess Sandra never anticipated people would find out the circumstances of how all this happened..and the irony being if her boyfriend wasn’t mouthing off in the pub and crying to friends it probably would have stayed quiet…far from perfect 🥴 how embarrassing he has been talking about their sex life…I would dump someone for that alone like

Last edited:

square_spoon

VIP Member
Hotel also screams fling that you don’t want to bring back to your mum’s place, not necessarily affair. Your options are kinda limited for booty calls when you’re 41 and living with your mother 🤣

• Haha

maybebaby2020

I see Brenda's Bits is now working for the Showbiz section of the Daily Mail...she commented under her pic I will have to do a headline in the daily mail for you.....Sandy will love having a connection in the British media...
Wonder will Brenda do well at it...
I cannot stand that Brenda one - she is just a total sickner

keepingitg

VIP Member
Beneath all the put on accent , she is as common as muck ,you only have to see the crowd she keeps Julie, Brenda bits etc .

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
This probably sounds awful but I’m sorry… I just don’t buy it…she can’t be that bad if she’s driving up and down to Kildare for bed clothes and is well enough to sit on the viewing stand with her Prince Charming for the parade…she’s dolled up to the nines every single day…this is handy Instagram content for her and gets her the sympathy vote… I don’t believe anything she says since the stunt with the sister in law…sorry
I agree.. imagine having a headache as bad as she describes & deciding to drive to Kildare Village for f***ing bed linen… anyone who believes that is an idiot… Sandy will spin any shit for sympathy

Bedtime Reading

It's all a bit messy really. She's up on her high horse but the way this pregnancy has happened, she must be mort. He's over in the US not too shits given... on the lash with all the big shots.

I'd say he won't be mentioned at all on her stories even when this baby is born. He's a waste of space and a total liar

rosieshouse

VIP Member
It’s quite amusing actually if you google image her..pictures of her hanging off every single Lord Mayor over the last few years 🥴

• Haha
  • Angry

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Will the make a joint appearance on St Patrick’s Day? Unified front and all that jazz?’
Will she be alongside him on the viewing platform for the parade, or maybe sitting on the back of an open top car - I wasn't planning on going but this could draw me in :)

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
2 lumps of mutton dressed as lamb.
They can get dickied up all they want but it doesn't hide the fact they carried on appallingly over the last few months.
She's mixed up in a blended family and doesn't seem to care about young children's feelings at all, ruthless in fact. Him, well he's just a lump who has been reported to have been pissed off with the situation rather publicly.
Their conduct won't be forgotten by the public when it comes to the ballot box. Could turn out very messy.
I wouldn't trust him for one second

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I think having a baby will help her career in politics, it will make her more relatable. I remember when she was canvassing, she was talking about childcare costs, I was rolling my eyes, thinking she hadn’t a clue!
She will have Mammy as her live in childminder

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Just looking at her stories.
So, she had a headache for nearly a week, yet attended the parade, posed for pictures, had time for social media content, a visit to her brothers house and a trip to Kildare village for bed linen. 🤔 🤔 🤔

• Haha