Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ...fill us in....
I really don’t think there will be any consequences for her..or him. She’s well in there with Mary Rose, MM’s parliamentary assistant and she will cling on to the area rep gig for dear life…hence the new accounts popping up here to smear his ex etc. She will manipulate the whole situation to make herself look like a good person…the ‘miracle’ baby narrative and crazy ex is just the beginning I’d say

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think there will be any consequences for her..or him. She’s well in there with Mary Rose, MM’s parliamentary assistant and she will cling on to the area rep gig for dear life…hence the new accounts popping up here to smear his ex etc. She will manipulate the whole situation to make herself look like a good person…the ‘miracle’ baby narrative and crazy ex is just the beginning I’d say
my uncle knows lot of ppl in the southside cumainn. hes not rly a big ff fan but is friend with john dennahy and canvissed for him yrs ago.

said ppl in the northside cumainn are ragin at her antics. she had a poor show last time out and cost em transfers. she was parachute in and no histiry dere. not popolar b4 dis and now dere is a lot of anger at dem both

my uncle knows lot of ppl in the southside cumainn. hes not rly a big ff fan but is friend with john dennahy and canvissed for him yrs ago.

said ppl in the northside cumainn are ragin at her antics. she had a poor show last time out and cost em transfers. she was parachute in and no histiry dere. not popolar b4 dis and now dere is a lot of anger at dem both
Couldn’t agree more… she’s the only local area representative who has never done any volunteer work or anything for her community. Check out the Biography’s of the others… shame on you Sandra…

Reactions: 8

Not surprised people are angry. Especially when he allegedly boasted about expensing the hotel rooms.
Wonder what her employer thinks of recent happenings and the filth that has unfolded…

Reactions: 5
Not surprised people are angry. Especially when he allegedly boasted about expensing the hotel rooms.
Wonder what her employer thinks of recent happenings and the filth that has unfolded…
This all needs to be highlighted & if he expensed the hotel rooms at the cost of the tax payer it should be made known publicly. Disgraceful….

newsflash!!!! Ronan Glynn must have been onto Sandy… the latest Covid figures are up on her Insta… like we’d never have found this out ourselves!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
What an idiot to be bragging in the pub about it..😳

Reactions: 4
What an idiot to be bragging in the pub about it..😳
Zero class.

Here’s a little Sunday afternoon story…

An overweight car tyre man sales man (with notions) and a girl in nana dresses that prints menus in a hotel (also with notions) were carrying on in hotel rooms thinking they were fooling everyone. Now, they are the fools. THE END!

…Soon to be a major motion picture 👍

• Haha

She never even went to a clinic with any of the current councillors, never to a cumman meeting, dail ceantar etc until she popped up as a candidate. As you said, a buddy of Mary Rose but that friendship has been brewing a long time, and sights were set higher as the dogs in the street knew Michael would be FF leader, so she positioned herself well. This was always her goal, but went about it arseways, as did the nomination committee. Truth be told, MM is fairly sneaky, has been since he started politics, and as you probably know, working with Dennehy, MM would stand on anyone. Once he thought she looked the part, female representation was needed on the Northside, he didnt give a hoot. She has a brass neck. She's only sorry that the Model Farm road and Ballincollug are in the north central constituency. She is more suited to southsiders in Rochestown. The Northside people only want their own, much more clever than she thought they'd be.

Reactions: 10
Likewise, she went straight to riding the Lord Mayor who had a family…no dates…all behind closed doors. All in hotels because the partner and kids were at home. She skipped all the normal steps leading up to having a baby with someone..just like attempting to be a TD straight away with no work or effort…inserting herself into other peoples lives to get what she wants

Reactions: 12
She never even went to a clinic with any of the current councillors, never to a cumman meeting, dail ceantar etc until she popped up as a candidate. As you said, a buddy of Mary Rose but that friendship has been brewing a long time, and sights were set higher as the dogs in the street knew Michael would be FF leader, so she positioned herself well. This was always her goal, but went about it arseways, as did the nomination committee. Truth be told, MM is fairly sneaky, has been since he started politics, and as you probably know, working with Dennehy, MM would stand on anyone. Once he thought she looked the part, female representation was needed on the Northside, he didnt give a hoot. She has a brass neck. She's only sorry that the Model Farm road and Ballincollug are in the north central constituency. She is more suited to southsiders in Rochestown. The Northside people only want their own, much more clever than she thought they'd be.
dis is all exactly rite

i know some1 is puttin in an FOI about d expensis

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tooooo
Zero class.

Here’s a little Sunday afternoon story…

An overweight car tyre man sales man (with notions) and a girl in nana dresses that prints menus in a hotel (also with notions) were carrying on in hotel rooms thinking they were fooling everyone. Now, they are the fools. THE END!

…Soon to be a major motion picture 👍
Toooooo fecking funny

Well said… completely true to the word. Though It really needs to be highlighted publicly before she tries to pull the wool over people again standing on their doorstep in her nana dresses promising the sun moon and stars just to get a vote.. I’ve known her almost 20 years and one thing that is certain she’ll do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to get ‘into politics’ and will stand on anyone that gets in her way…..it’s been on her Vision Board since she was about 22. It’s all she used talk about when I was friendly with her…”When I’m working for FF….” Bla bla bla

Likewise, she went straight to riding the Lord Mayor who had a family…no dates…all behind closed doors. All in hotels because the partner and kids were at home. She skipped all the normal steps leading up to having a baby with someone..just like attempting to be a TD straight away with no work or effort…inserting herself into other peoples lives to get what she wants
All summed up nicely… I hope she reads this.. shame on you Sandra with your pompous f***king accent & notions

Last edited:
He has definitely broken the code of conduct for councillors anyway...guarantee he brought her into the Lord mayor office for the odd ride, especially if he couldn’t bring her to his house.. probably driving around together in the paid for Lord Mayor car etc.. riding at events where they are both supposed to be working…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Brilliant summation @Frilly Milly

i know some1 is puttin in an FOI about d expensis
Absolutely, fantastic idea. Let’s get transparency

He has definitely broken the code of conduct for councillors anyway...guarantee he brought her into the Lord mayor office for the odd ride, especially if he couldn’t bring her to his house.. probably driving around together in the paid for Lord Mayor car etc.. riding at events where they are both supposed to be working…
But his ex is crazy , that’s all that matters !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If he was staying in the hotel and charging us for his discreet rides with sandy it would be a massive controversy but since saint Sandy works there and thinks she owns the hotel ,she just probably just took a room . Either way it's all seedy anyway . To be frank I never heard of him until news of sandra cane out and I'm a massive politics head . Has her a sabby grabby fallen out ?

Sister in law is gone v quiet here, do we not need our daily reminder that Colm’s ex is “crazy”?
I feel so sorry for the ex, being cheated on & now called crazy, I don’t know any of them but whether the woman has issues or not it’s horrible to think she’s been brought into this circus! She’s a mum & has a teenager - god love her putting up with that scumbag, he must think he’s gods gift to women!!!

• Heart
Well even if his ex is crazy…would you blame her. It’s a convenient narrative to perpetuate. I hope she moves on to a very happy relationship where she is respected.

@keepingitg Sandy and Sabby are insta friends. Very little depth to the friendship I would imagine.

Reactions: 10
Events manager in Cork airport hotel. Its a tiny hotel hall.
She organises events like weddings and fairs, orders balloons, prints off menus, nothing mind blowing.
No offence to anyone working in this area, it's a fine job, but herself makes it out to be like she's running something mahoosive!
Jesus, I thought looking at her bio and all the degrees or whatever she did something more important then that (not taking from what she does I just thought it’d be different)

It’s sad that Sandra is trying to damage his ex’s reputation to save her own..and using the sister in law as a pawn to do it…doubt that will make for a good blended family dynamic..what is the ex supposed to have done to make her a lunatic? You would think Sandra would have some guilt or shame for doing that to another woman and also young children but I guess attack is the best form of defence 😳

I wonder if this will cost her some of the female vote the next time round 🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.