Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will be able to get much from him.. can’t see her wanting to deal with the blended family situation or his past..he is treating her terribly going by what some posters on here are saying..making a holy show of her and their situation in the local pub when he’s locked…crying to all his buddies…I almost feel sorry for her
Take a look at her relationship advice on her website http://sandramurphy.ie/category/relationships/
An expert as usual but not quite the expert if u get me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A part of me is hoping she doesn’t read here just because it’s not nice to be stressed/ upset when pregnant..but the other part of me thinks she’s a complete home-wrecker who deserves a dose of karma 🤔

Reactions: 7
A part of me is hoping she doesn’t read here just because it’s not nice to be stressed/ upset when pregnant..but the other part of me thinks she’s a complete home-wrecker who deserves a dose of karma 🤔
The only home-wrecker in this story is him. Whether she knew or she didn’t he’s the one with a partner and he’s also (allegedly) the one riding everything that moves while he has a partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only home-wrecker in this story is him. Whether she knew or she didn’t he’s the one with a partner and he’s also (allegedly) the one riding everything that moves while he has a partner.
LOL what?????? If you sleep with a man you know is married and has two kids you are equally as vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Randy Sandy was single and himself was attached, he was in the wrong, he was making himself available. Why should the single person get the blame ? The only home wrecker is the person thats already in a relationship, just my opinion !

• Angry
Reactions: 13
LOL what?????? If you sleep with a man you know is married and has two kids you are equally as vile.
It suits the narrative of scorned women to instantly blame the ‘other woman’ rather than focus on the truth that their partner was the one who had their trust and broke it. I’m not saying sleeping with a married guy makes you an angel, but it doesn’t make you the home wrecker either. By the sounds of things Sandra was one of many for this lump so if anyone is to blame for the hurt caused to his partner and kids it’s HIM.

This guy (if the stories are true) didn’t just wake up a few months ago and decide to be a disgusting bollocks, he’s been like that for a long long time.

Reactions: 12
It suits the narrative of scorned women to instantly blame the ‘other woman’ rather than focus on the truth that their partner was the one who had their trust and broke it. I’m not saying sleeping with a married guy makes you an angel, but it doesn’t make you the home wrecker either. By the sounds of things Sandra was one of many for this lump so if anyone is to blame for the hurt caused to his partner and kids it’s HIM.

This guy (if the stories are true) didn’t just wake up a few months ago and decide to be a disgusting bollocks, he’s been like that for a long long time.

Exactly, easier to blame someone else than admit your partner was out of line 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
I think she's a small bit on the vulnerable/slow/desperate side of needing a man. A sperm donor for want if a better word.
She has all her legal knowledge ( only in what she studied, nothing practical though) to guide her through the children's rights, isn't that what she did the masters in?
She's setting herself up for single parenting once the Lord mayor status is over in June.

I went and looked. Couldn’t see any thing…has she done a dirty delete?
No, it's still rhere🤮

Reactions: 3
I dont know about him but I wouldnt mind doing a horizontal dance with the brother on the right 👀👀
🤣🤣🤣 is that the lad that’s in jail?🤣🤣

I think she's a small bit on the vulnerable/slow/desperate side of needing a man. A sperm donor for want if a better word.
She has all her legal knowledge ( only in what she studied, nothing practical though) to guide her through the children's rights, isn't that what she did the masters in?
She's setting herself up for single parenting once the Lord mayor status is over in June.

No, it's still rhere🤮
On her Randy Sandy is in the crappy page??

Last edited:
This is all going horribly wrong on poor Randy Sandy who likes to give the squeaky clean image 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4

If you read what @Fromthehorsesmouth knows about her as they were friends, she typically goes for married men….sounds like a fetish or something 🤢

Reactions: 2
If you read what @Fromthehorsesmouth knows about her as they were friends, she typically goes for married men….sounds like a fetish or something 🤢
Maybe she does, maybe she doesn’t. She wouldn’t be the first either way. My point is that people are always quick to point the finger at the outsider (male or female) rather than look closer to home about who was in a trust relationship and did the dirty to their partner.

Regarding her Masters it focuses on family law and the legal rights of children within that subset. For a more ‘warm and fuzzy’ approach to children and their rights you’d be looking at social work. I can’t imagine her hashing out access or property in a courtroom, much more likely to be pontificating from her mother’s couch on special occasions.

Reactions: 10
I know what you mean @square_spoon, I just get the feeling everything is very calculated with her… but ya of course it’s completely on him what he chose to do at the end of the day.. and who knows how the ex even feels, she might be thrilled to be rid of him 😂

Reactions: 4
Round of applause for his ex partner who sent him packing. She deserves far better I’m sure. 👏👏👏

Sandra seems to go after men that are already (allegedly) committed. Sound like all Randy Sandy aspires to is sloppy seconds. She has zero self respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If she does have a taste for unavailable men then it says a lot about her avoiding proper, lasting relationships. To find herself pregnant by a guy she was having a fling with (even though contraception is a shared responsibility) points the same way.

Reactions: 5
A baby is really tough on the healthiest of relationships where both parents are 100% committed..she must be so disappointed in the way he is still carrying on.. nobody deserves that. I’d say it’s going to be a complete circus over the next few months…she will have him banned from the pub and from the friends 😅 but on Instagram it will be business as usual…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.