Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya the fan girling over someone you probably only met a few weeks ago is very strange.. she seems very vindictive and not all there? Can’t put my finger on it 🤔

Reactions: 9
You mean This? 😝
That’ll drive the ex more mad than she already is I’d say 🥲🤣 she was turfed out of crookstown over a year ago so her claim they were together is a bit more than Ross and Rachel if you know what I mean. Hasn’t changed much since school days 😂

Reactions: 1
That’ll drive the ex more mad than she already is I’d say 🥲🤣 she was turfed out of crookstown over a year ago so her claim they were together is a bit more than Ross and Rachel if you know what I mean. Hasn’t changed much since school days 😂
what's her surname again you mentioned her first name there 😃

I would wonder is she on here leaking private details about Colm and Sandra?
She was caught out reading here the other day..put her Instagram on private for 24 hours when people were commenting on it…put it back on public to take pictures of colm and Sandra at the parade..and then blocked loads of people from here looking at her stories 🤣 and now new accounts are cropping up attacking his ex..coincidence? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What about the other brothers? Do they have wives or girlfriends? How come we haven't heard anything about them

She was caught out reading here the other day..put her Instagram on private for 24 hours when people were commenting on it…put it back on public to take pictures of colm and Sandra at the parade..and then blocked loads of people from here looking at her stories 🤣 and now new accounts are cropping up attacking his ex..coincidence? 😂
Yes she seemed to block people who were viewing her stories but not following her. A lot of the Huns do that. Only thing is this yoke isn’t a hun so she should just keep her account private.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually getting second hand embarrassment for Sandra/ Aileen..if they waited for a few days after aileen got caught reading here the posts about the ex wouldn’t have been as obvious 🤣 maybe she is a complete psycho, who knows..but Aileen is losing her marbles…prob from reading about her husbands extra marital activities on here 🙈

Reactions: 12
I’m actually getting second hand embarrassment for Sandra/ Aileen..if they waited for a few days after aileen got caught reading here the posts about the ex wouldn’t have been as obvious 🤣 maybe she is a complete psycho, who knows..but Aileen is losing her marbles…prob from reading about her husbands extra marital activities on here 🙈
I imagine Aileen is at the least stressed at reading about her husband’s extra marital activities on here. Either way her actions don’t demonstrate much maturity.

Reactions: 6
Yes she seemed to block people who were viewing her stories but not following her. A lot of the Huns do that. Only thing is this yoke isn’t a hun so she should just keep her account private.
Think she only has over 300 followers but trying to act like an Insta hun - strange

They run a mile every time they hear the ex is involved I’d say from the chatter in ballincollig
Is the Ex from Ballincollig ?

Why did you delete your last post @Browneanddown? You linked an article about someone being murdered…you seem to have it in for his ex…are you ok hun? Hopefully the ex isn’t reading all of this..I’d say she has enough to be dealing with..and hopefully the 13 year old doesn’t get shown this in school….

Reactions: 11
I reported the post. There was a link to a murder and advising Sandy to be careful.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.