Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading back on this is hilarious, whoever thought this kind dirt would come out about Randy Sandy ? I would be after leaving the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Faaaaaaaaaack 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Just looked at todays stories. She is BULLIN’. Her blood pressure is high reading the truth here on tattle.

But she must catch up on printing hotel menus work 🤣🤣
Oh for duck sake what work coujd she possibly have to do tonight… youd swear she was the General Manager of the hotel!!!!!! I’m dying to know if she’s really been reading what’s on here!!!!

Just realised myself and @Bedtime Reading will be able to give live commentary during the christening/ wedding 😂 the excitement…
Tell us more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is very distant on her stories tonight, she can't make eye contact with the camera and seems very nervous ,sign of a guilty conscience. If she didn't portray herself as little miss perfect and give a daily sermon about how we should all run our lives ,people wouldn't care that she was having relations with the Lord mayor while he was was playing with others .

Reactions: 7
She is very distant on her stories tonight, she can't make eye contact with the camera and seems very nervous ,sign of a guilty conscience. If she didn't portray herself as little miss perfect and give a daily sermon about how we should all run our lives ,people wouldn't care that she was having relations with the Lord mayor while he was was playing with others .
Exactly what I thought… no eye contact, very edgy and speaking with a new caution!!!!

Taking it easy - yea right, going to Kildare for Bed Linen, god I didn’t realise there was a shortage in Cork !!!

Agree very edgy tonight !!

Reactions: 4
Oh for duck sake what work coujd she possibly have to do tonight… youd swear she was the General Manager of the hotel!!!!!! I’m dying to know if she’s really been reading what’s on here!!!!

Tell us more 😂
She’s trying to look busy/ important..himself is probably with his kids or drowning his sorrows below in the pub.. @Fromthehorsesmouth we both know him from different social groups..or maybe the same group, who knows 🤣

Blood pressure is high cos she's flag out reading here! Hope she and baby are both ok though

She’s trying to look busy/ important..himself is probably with his kids or drowning his sorrows below in the pub.. @Fromthehorsesmouth we both know him from different social groups..or maybe the same group, who knows 🤣
@rosieshouse thats gas.. can you imagine if we all showed up in Cliffords pub.. the whole gang of us from here - we’d all be giving each other a nod!!!!😛

Blood pressure is high cos she's flag out reading here! Hope she and baby are both ok though
Ah yeah, we don’t wish harm on anyone - it’s just high time Sandy copped herself on.

• Haha
The cynical part of me would think she’s trying to manipulate people again..first it’s a miracle baby, a crazy ex, and now health scares to get some sympathy..trying to distract from everything? I thought she was really private after all? But obviously hopefully everything is ok..

Reactions: 6
It’s all gone so horribly wrong for Sandy…. At Age 41, wearing nana dresses, living with mammy, pregnant by someone she had an affair with, a guy who has S bad reputation, a dead end job in a hotel printing menus & ordering balloons.. what am I forgetting…

Reactions: 5
It’s all gone so horribly wrong for Sandy…. At Age 41, wearing nana dresses, living with mammy, pregnant by someone she had an affair with, a guy who has S bad reputation, a dead end job in a hotel printing menus & ordering balloons.. what am I forgetting…
Think you have summed it up nicely👍
And yes, she is 💯 reading here. And she’s spewing. But what can she do? Sandra created this whole tit show by herself. Thinking she was better than everyone else. Now look at her, the talk of Cork…for all the wrong reasons…🙈🙈

Think you have summed it up nicely👍
And yes, she is 💯 reading here. And she’s spewing. But what can she do? Sandra created this whole tit show by herself. Thinking she was better than everyone else. Now look at her, the talk of Cork…for all the wrong reasons…🙈🙈
So true…. Everyone sees thru her.. all this I’m so important tit & trying to let in she leads a 5star life when we all know is not true. The Gaul… I’ll always remember when the Irish Open Golf was held in Fota.. she was beside herself in case she wouldn’t get a chance to get her photo taken with the golfers… apparently she really pissed them off in Fota & they used run when they’d see her coming…

So true…. Everyone sees thru her.. all this I’m so important tit & trying to let in she leads a 5star life when we all know is not true. The Gaul… I’ll always remember when the Irish Open Golf was held in Fota.. she was beside herself in case she wouldn’t get a chance to get her photo taken with the golfers… apparently she really pissed them off in Fota & they used run when they’d see her coming…
(I mean the staff in Fota… they’d run when they’d see her.. heard it from my friend who is senior management there)

(I mean the staff in Fota… they’d run when they’d see her.. heard it from my friend who is senior management there)
😂 I was picturing golfers running across the green to get away from her and her camera 🤣 doubt those cankles allow her to run quickly 🙈

• Haha
I suffered high blood pressure in pregnancy. With her age & high BP she needs to be careful. If reading here etc is stressing her out, the best thing she could do is stop & walk away from insta. I'm absolutely sure she wants this baby and regardless of the father & situation, her priority should be her own health & that of the baby. She's high risk now. She needs to mind herself.

Reactions: 10
I suffered high blood pressure in pregnancy. With her age & high BP she needs to be careful. If reading here etc is stressing her out, the best thing she could do is stop & walk away from insta. I'm absolutely sure she wants this baby and regardless of the father & situation, her priority should be her own health & that of the baby. She's high risk now. She needs to mind herself.
This probably sounds awful but I’m sorry… I just don’t buy it…she can’t be that bad if she’s driving up and down to Kildare for bed clothes and is well enough to sit on the viewing stand with her Prince Charming for the parade…she’s dolled up to the nines every single day…this is handy Instagram content for her and gets her the sympathy vote… I don’t believe anything she says since the stunt with the sister in law…sorry

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.