Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee he will do the whole respectable family man thing with the kids for the parade and then just meet her in some hotel after…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sister in law page is public again! She must hand been advised, no such thing as bad publicity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sandy is now comparing herself to Einstein....take a look at her post from early this morning. I reckon she knows about our discussions here....

Reactions: 4
I would love her confidence in life..balls of steel to just act like none of this is happening 🙄

Reactions: 2
I would love her confidence in life..balls of steel to just act like none of this is happening 🙄
Balls of steel on the outside but on the inside she’s dying.

Sandy is now comparing herself to Einstein....take a look at her post from early this morning. I reckon she knows about our discussions here....
Beside her Irish Examiner newspaper 📰 is Tattle Life…she absolutely read here. All the Huns do. Occasionally they address the comments in some passive aggressive way!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if they will get many votes next time round 🤔
You would hope not. He is embarrassing as a politician. Anytime he does anything he's straight on social media posting about it with a photo of himself photoshopped on to it. Its all about being someone rather than helping someone

Reactions: 3
I’d say he’s a complete embarrassment in general going by what’s coming out on this thread..he’s a sound enough guy, would be the first to buy you a drink in the pub but the true colours are showing now 😬

Reactions: 1
You would hope not. He is embarrassing as a politician. Anytime he does anything he's straight on social media posting about it with a photo of himself photoshopped on to it. Its all about being someone rather than helping someone
I saw a video where he was saying he was going to solve Ballincollig soccer club ground issues for grants but equally said it was a "quagmire".

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I saw a video where he was saying he was going to solve Ballincollig soccer club ground issues for grants but equally said it was a "quagmire".
Oh yes, he jumped right on that bandwagon as soon as the virgin media news got wind of there being an issue with their ground ownership and interviewed the club then colm was front and centre championing them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.