Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually only got about 309, the rest were overflow from the other FF local candidates once they were elected/re-elected!

Reactions: 5
And they still made her a local area rep😬 she must be riding someone higher up in the chain of command as well as colm 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FYI according to her latest post on Insta:
She is:
AT PEACE WITH HER PAST, IN LOVE WITH HER PRESENT AND EXCITED ABOUT HER FUTURE......watch that space everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FYI according to her latest post on Insta:
She is:
AT PEACE WITH HER PAST, IN LOVE WITH HER PRESENT AND EXCITED ABOUT HER FUTURE......watch that space everyone
Is that her way of saying she hasn’t done anything wrong? The damage control has started 👀 how could you he in love with someone who has treated you so badly..the denial is a bit sad 😔 it’s so ironic that she tries to come across as a lady and now everyone knows what she’s capable of…

Someone on Instagram should ask her when their anniversary is…answer would be hilarious when she’s already 5 months preggers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Any sympathy I had for her before is gone now..that’s basically confirmation she knew about the partner and kids..she’s in for a rude awakening when he doesn’t magically change for her.. hopefully she will raise her little girl to have more respect for herself 🙄

Reactions: 1
Any sympathy I had for her before is gone now..that’s basically confirmation she knew about the partner and kids..she’s in for a rude awakening when he doesn’t magically change for her.. hopefully she will raise her little girl to have more respect for herself 🙄
Has she said she's having a girl?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What has she said. I’m blocked so have to wait until it’s on WAI 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’d say he’s a complete embarrassment in general going by what’s coming out on this thread..he’s a sound enough guy, would be the first to buy you a drink in the pub but the true colours are showing now 😬
Does he have money/a tie in the pub or is just his local?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.