Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the make a joint appearance on St Patrick’s Day? Unified front and all that jazz?’
Will she be alongside him on the viewing platform for the parade, or maybe sitting on the back of an open top car - I wasn't planning on going but this could draw me in :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he back from his expensive junket? He must be exhausted from that 15 second dance and holding the flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will she be alongside him on the viewing platform for the parade, or maybe sitting on the back of an open top car - I wasn't planning on going but this could draw me in :)
@Aisleseat note to self ‘make Randy Sandy banner for parade” 👍☘

Can someone explain to me why Randy Sandy posts for pictures on the doorstep? Like why?

Last edited:
@Aisleseat note to self ‘make Randy Sandy banner for parade” 👍☘

Can someone explain to me why Randy Sandy posts for pictures on the doorstep? Like why?
Ya it’s not very creative..always the front door or end of the stairs..we might get some different pictures when she moves out to Crookstown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His credentials of course!!!!! About 10 years ago she met an Irish/american guy online...he was living in the Hamptons but was here for a while. He was some kind of celebrity chef in the States - she only knew him 5 mins when she threw a big birthday party for him in a marquee down at the Rising Tide...she was so taken by the fact he was a celebrity chef etc...that's all she could see, she was 'bawling' then when he went back to the States, she followed him back to the States shortly after and next thing it was all over.... apparently he said he could see through her motives and found her very pushy....remember when she fancied John Healy - from The Restaurant Programme....she never realised he was gay...she had that poor man stalked.
That guy is from Cork but does still work in the Hampton as a chef.

Reactions: 2
Lots of hinting about spending the long weekend with people she loves. I’d imagine the Lord Mayor will be fairly busy doing damage control over the stuff on here about his brothers and their marriage’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Sandy’s public Instagram page is now private? Is that’s what happening?
No not Sandy's - Colm's sister in law's insta

Lots of hinting about spending the long weekend with people she loves. I’d imagine the Lord Mayor will be fairly busy doing damage control over the stuff on here about his brothers and their marriage’s!
That's just tactics...she's always posting stuff like that to mislead and give the illusion everything is rosy....

Reactions: 4
Surely he would want to be with his kids after being away in New York…
I’d say he is dreading coming back to this tit show…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely he would want to be with his kids after being away in New York…
Well, her Insta will be very interesting over the weekend....she'll be livid if he's all over Cork for Patrick's day festivities, living it up and she's not a part of it...maybe she'll come down with a sudden bug over the weekend you know to explain her absence from the parade floats....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.