Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus it’s gas how Sandra thinks all her followers see her at this intelligent business woman/political respondent! My parents who are in their 70s had been told about the Lord Mayor and his shenanigans by the woman who does their cleaning & we are 10-15 mins out of ballincollig!!
Hilarious 😂

Reactions: 3
Her husband(the good looking but simple one) is known for the womanising aswell so you would think she’d have a bit more empathy for the kids mom..
She was the one who got herself knocked up while they were going out. And he has the decency to rare the child as his own.

Reactions: 2
Like I said previously... she only had 24k followers in early Jan and she's up to 28/29k followers now, cause everyone is laughing at her situation 😂

Ya.... defo.... he forgave her and carried on like it was his own
But he now cheats on her ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They literally all cheat on their wives from the stories iv heard over the years..even the dad..it’s actually a bit sad when all these kids are involved

• Wow
I’d say she is loving all this attention..Instagram numbers going up..people taking about her. No publicity is bad publicity and all that…

Reactions: 3
I’d say she is loving all this attention..Instagram numbers going up..people taking about her. No publicity is bad publicity and all that…
Well now, this isn’t great publicity. People speculating and laughing at her situation. My wow 😮 emoji is in meltdown.

But she’s the one that put herself on public platforms so this is part of the package the huns have accept, like it or not 👍

Reactions: 5
I would not be showing my face on Instagram selling Kate Middleton dresses if my life was a complete mess behind the scenes…she’s brazening it out in fairness to her 😂

I do feel sorry for his ex and their children. I feel sorry to some extent also for his parents and siblings, they are also being discussed. This has to be causing disharmony.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.