Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think last night was an official Lord Mayor event as he wasn’t wearing the chain. I bet it was something she invited him to… could even have been a wedding… normally she’s quick to say what event she’s at as she loves to brag… people with class don’t need to do that. All of the above comments are so accurate…. She’s pathetic, and he’s as bad.. she thinks he’s the meal ticket to her political career!!! She can’t turn around now and say she got there herself… anyway I doubt she’ll get many people voting for her after all this.. #homewrecker

Reactions: 6
dats d force smile off a man dat say in d papers yest dat d new male pill is 99% succesfull 🤣

2 late 4 colum

The male pill🤣 someone on here was saying she would collect him from town in such a drunken state before dropping him home to the family…that he prob couldn’t even think of contraception 🙈

Reactions: 3
He's a great man to buy pints in Hitler Healys in Ballincollig and one for the road later in Clifford's 🍺 🍻
Isn’t he the last person you’d expect to see preachy Saint Sandy with though …. She comes across so stuck up and serious! They’re the most unlikely couple and situation ever!!

Wonder will she still be attracted to him Once that chain is gone & he’s back to selling tyres, fair enough if she met him years ago & he aged since etc

How long was he with his ex. Well suppose if they have a 13 year old it’s def that long. It’s all so intriguing lol

Reactions: 5
Isn’t he the last person you’d expect to see preachy Saint Sandy with though …. She comes across so stuck up and serious! They’re the most unlikely couple and situation ever!!

Wonder will she still be attracted to him Once that chain is gone & he’s back to selling tyres, fair enough if she met him years ago & he aged since etc

How long was he with his ex. Well suppose if they have a 13 year old it’s def that long. It’s all so intriguing lol
She will wear thin of him eventually when the baby comes he will be out drinking every night . I saw pics online and she is in a picture with every Lord mayor almost for the past decade ,so she has chanced her arm before with them all 😂😂 the 13 year old was there when he came on the scene so not 13 years .

Reactions: 8
She will wear thin of him eventually when the baby comes he will be out drinking every night . I saw pics online and she is in a picture with every Lord mayor almost for the past decade ,so she has chanced her arm before with them all 😂😂 the 13 year old was there when he came on the scene so not 13 years .
Oh I see, thought the 13 year old was his

Really lol, has a major thing for Lord Mayors so !!!

• Sick
Oh I see, thought the 13 year old was his

Really lol, has a major thing for Lord Mayors so !!!
Just not his by blood but still reared the child I think. Ya anyone in a position or with money she is then easy.

I don’t think last night was an official Lord Mayor event as he wasn’t wearing the chain. I bet it was something she invited him to… could even have been a wedding… normally she’s quick to say what event she’s at as she loves to brag… people with class don’t need to do that. All of the above comments are so accurate…. She’s pathetic, and he’s as bad.. she thinks he’s the meal ticket to her political career!!! She can’t turn around now and say she got there herself… anyway I doubt she’ll get many people voting for her after all this.. #homewrecker
It was a charity ball because LuckybyLesley had it on her stories that it was lovely to meet Sandra there🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.