Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mehole just isn't meant to hand over the shamrock. Last year due to covid he couldn't do it and he eventually gets to the states and because he has covid he still can't hand over the shamrock. He must be livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be really surprised if he brought her…has she made it onto his social media yet? I’d say he will be going on the Piss for the night…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Mehole has covid
Sandy had to announce it on her Insta....like just in case we wouldn't all hear it!!!!

Sandy is really getting what she deserves...I doubt Colm will invite her to join him today for the festivities. She upset a lot of people about 10 years ago....all her little nights away in the Fota Island Hotel...might come back to bite her yet. She thought she was so smart at the time...I hope she is reading this............

Sandy is really getting what she deserves...I doubt Colm will invite her to join him today for the festivities. She upset a lot of people about 10 years ago....all her little nights away in the Fota Island Hotel...might come back to bite her yet. She thought she was so smart at the time...I hope she is reading this............

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
NEWSFLASH......Look at the sister in laws Insta....Aileen Kelleher, Sandy is with them at the parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her sister in law knows her page is being looked at . Hence why it went private for 24hours. What a lovely supportive person she is to the Lord Mayor’s ex.

That’s why her Instagram was put back on public so 🙄
💯

Her fella is in ballincollig though she looks to be in town
With his ex hopefully and their children.

Reactions: 1
He could be with the kids for the day? Roll them out for the photo op’s before meeting the mistress in a five star hotel afterwards 🙄
i hope he hasnt being puttin his hotel expenses on a lord mayer claim. if he did dey wil b in a lot of troubke

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.